Author Topic: Gaza militants launch more rockets into Israel  (Read 1236 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Gaza militants launch more rockets into Israel
« on: December 21, 2008, 09:12:46 AM »
JERUSALEM – Barrages of rockets fired from Gaza hit Israeli towns Sunday and the Israeli air force responded with a missile strike as violence surged after the expiration of a shaky truce.

One rocket struck a house in the town of Sderot, but no injuries were reported. The blast scattered rubble and furniture inside the house.

"Everyone is traumatized," the house's owner, Maya Aviar, told AP Television News.

A worker at a farming community near Gaza was lightly wounded by shrapnel in a separate rocket strike, the Israeli military said.

Another rocket landed in an industrial zone in Ashkelon, a city of about 120,000 people 10 miles north of Gaza.

Ashkelon is the biggest population center in range of the rockets from Gaza, and Israel has responded harshly to past attacks on the coastal city.

The Palestinian militant group Islamic Jihad took responsibility for Sunday's rocket fire.

An Israeli aircraft fired a missile at a rocket launcher that had been primed and was ready to fire in northern Gaza, the Israeli military said. Militants typically prepare rockets for launch and then fire them from cover a safe distance away. There were no reports of casualties in the strike.

A truce between Israel and Gaza's rulers from the militant Hamas group expired on Friday, six months after it began. The truce had frayed since early November, and rocket fire at Israeli towns has been increasing steadily in recent days.

On Saturday, militants fired more than 30 rockets and mortar shells into Israel, and the Israeli air force killed one militant who was launching rockets.

Israel has said it wants to preserve the truce and will not take military action if the militants hold their fire, but has threatened to carry out a broad military operation in Gaza if the barrages persist.

"The scenarios are clear, the plans are clear, the determination is clear, and so are the ramifications of each of the steps. A responsible government is not happy to go to war, but does not evade it," Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert said at his Cabinet's weekly meeting.

The Israeli government has come under heavy pressure to react to the rocket fire. In the past, large operations have not succeeded in stopping the rockets.

Israel has also largely kept the crossings into Gaza closed in response to the rocket fire, a move that has caused shortages of fuel and basic goods in the territory of 1.4 million Palestinians.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20081221/ap_on_re_mi_ea/ml_israel_palestinians

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Gaza militants launch more rockets into Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 21, 2008, 10:56:32 AM »
The sick beast barak is not responding and allowing jews to be rocketed simply to boost his standing amongst the leftists who are flocking to the new leftist parties. He is allowing jews to be killed simply to secure a knesset seat. Yimach shmo to him. The problem is that their is nobody running on the right who is competent and it looks like the evil kadima party is climbing in the polls. Wow do we need Chaim to get into Israel and get into the govt already.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 21, 2008, 12:23:02 PM »
Barak is similar to barack obama
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #3 on: December 21, 2008, 12:38:07 PM »
Israel has said it wants to preserve the truce and will not take military action if the militants hold their fire, but has threatened to carry out a broad military operation in Gaza if the barrages persist.

The militants have already fired...Why wont the Israeli army defend its own people? Its amazing and terrifying that all of middle east forgen policy involves Innocent Israelis being Killed.

CNN did not even mention this as far as I could see...Even NY one news, in a city with a large Jewish population did not have a thing about this

"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: December 21, 2008, 12:40:17 PM »
Justice will be done when all the secular, leftie Tel Avivniks and Haifaniks (yimach schmam vezichram) who even to this day think the Gush Katif ethnic cleansing was a great idea are forced to live (preferably in squalid refugee camps, like they forced the Gush Katif Jews to live in for six months) out in the open in a vacant lot in Sderot and Ashkelon for a year on end. No bomb shelters, no steel-reinforced buildings, just out under the stars with nothing but a fraying tent between their disgusting porcine bodies and all those wonderful Kassams and Katyushas they just love exposing fellow Jews to.

Actually that wouldn't be doing them justice. Justice would be deporting all of this Erev Rav trash to go live in Riyadh and Qana, permanently.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2008, 12:46:29 PM »
The militants have already fired...Why wont the Israeli army defend its own people? Its amazing and terrifying that all of middle east forgen policy involves Innocent Israelis being Killed.
Because the moronic secular majority of Israel (=virtually all the population of Eilat, Tel Aviv, Haifa, etc., all the Jews who value going to rap parties on Shabbat more than staying alive) favors "peace" at all costs and would rather live for a century under Sharia than one day under Torah.

They shy away from anything that would even remotely "violate" the "civil rights" of the "occupied Palestinians".

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2008, 12:53:41 PM »
I agree, and I can assure you that he told all his friends who have dual citizenship to vote for his namesake.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2008, 12:57:37 PM »
Israel's leaders are bringing these attacks upon Israeli Jewish citizens.  They are mercufil to the cruel, they are bringing cruelty upon the merciful.  Every rocket fired into a Jewish town is a chilul HaShem, because it is the result of Jewish weakness.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: December 21, 2008, 02:33:22 PM »
I agree, and I can assure you that he told all his friends who have dual citizenship to vote for his namesake.

Chaimfan, many of the people who live in these leftist neighborhoods would vote for chaim if they are exposed to him. Imagine a people who grow up with leftist parents brainwashing them, with an extremely leftist media and with no exposure to right wing jewry and you have the tel aviv types. If they were exposed to Chaim, they too would become kahanists. Unfortunately, the only thing they have been exposed to is guzzy  who is an embarrassment to the kahane name. While Chaim makes videos about kahanist issues, trying to warn the jews of Israel, guzzy produced a video showing himself catching a mouse. People who were on the forum a few months ago remember that video.
I am urinating on a Koran.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 21, 2008, 06:10:10 PM »
Chaimfan, many of the people who live in these leftist neighborhoods would vote for chaim if they are exposed to him. Imagine a people who grow up with leftist parents brainwashing them, with an extremely leftist media and with no exposure to right wing jewry and you have the tel aviv types. If they were exposed to Chaim, they too would become kahanists. Unfortunately, the only thing they have been exposed to is guzzy  who is an embarrassment to the kahane name. While Chaim makes videos about kahanist issues, trying to warn the jews of Israel, guzzy produced a video showing himself catching a mouse. People who were on the forum a few months ago remember that video.
Well, we will soon find out, DownwithIslam. These leftists will very soon have to make a choice. So far, I have not been impressed with them (regardless of what their circumstances are). Maybe some of them will wake up and choose righteousness, but I think most of these people are just in love with self-hatred.

I think we stand a better chance of convincing the anti-Zionist ROY Charedim that their version of religious Judaism is cultic and anti-Torah. Judeanoncapta used to be one of them and he was convinced of the error of his ways by a real right-wing Torah Zionist.