Author Topic: Anti-Chaim Nazi Ustasha Croats allied with Peace Now+ Nazi Muslim organizations  (Read 1395 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
More evidence of evil Nazi Ustasha Croats allying with muslims and Peace Now, to declare extermination of Jews

"Anti-Chaim Ben Pesach" page on MySpace RUN BY PRO-MUSLIM 24YO FEMALE NAZI USTASHA CROAT

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=421767709

She is allied with the Arab Muslim Nazi pro-PLO organization on the web called "www.revolutionmuslim.com" whom have posted anti-Chaim videos on zootube.

This is NOT an isolated phenomenon dear JTF brothers and sisters. We also have Ustasha Nazi Croats on zootube such as "Spanonski", "Marbus0"/"DarkPyramid"/"JTFSUX" and many others who ally themselves with the Arab Muslim Nazis who want to see all Jews exterminated and Israel destroyed.

Read the Google translation of a MAINSTREAM Croat news media site talking about Chaim and us JTF'ers as being "extremists" and "terrorists" for daring to oppose the Croat Ustasha Nazi "music" band "Thompson" headed by lead-Ustasha Nazi Croat "singer" Marko Perkovic.

Marko Perkovic and his band "Thompson" dress in black Ustasha Nazi uniforms and perform so-called "songs" in the Croat language PRAISING the Holocaust and the Croatian death camps of Jasenovac and Stara-Gradiska where over 800,000 Serbs, Jews and Romanies were murdered.The total death toll of Serbs, Jews and Romanies from 1941 to 1945 murdered by the Croat Ustasha was over 1.2 Million in Croatia and Bosnia-Herzegovina alone.

Bosnia-Herzegovina, which during 1941 to 1945 was an integral part of the so-called Ustasha NDH or "Independent State of Croatia" which - apart from 2 Million Serbs - was also composed of approximately 700,000 Muslims whom the Croat Ustasha referred to as the "Flower of the Croat People". The genocidal WW2 Croat "Fuehrer" or "Poglavnik" - Ante Pavelic - is revered and worshipped by many Croats today as a national "hero"!

Over 100,000 Croats attend Marko Perkovic's "Thompson" concerts at a time - including Croat government officials, priests, nuns, mainstream Croat "celebrities" and sporting "heroes" - who pack the Croat football stadiums in Zagreb, Croatia - the nation's capitol - in order to hear this Croat Nazi animal "sing" his disgusting "songs" praising the Holocaust.

All of these Croat concert-goers simultaneously give the Croat version of the German Nazi "Sieg Heil" salute known as "Za Dom Spremni!" [which translated in English means: "For the Homeland Ready!"]

Here is the link to the Google translation of the "Index.hr" Croat mainstream news media website attacking Chaim and JTF as "extremists" and "terrorists":

http://translate.google.com.au/translate?hl=en&sl=hr&u=http://www.index.hr/vijesti/clanak/video-americki-zidovski-ekstremist-govori-o-hrvatima-kao-nacistickim-svinjama/363789.aspx&sa=X&oi=translate&resnum=1&ct=result&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Chaim%2BBen%2BPesach%2522%2BHrvatske%2BHrvatska%26hl%3Den

Here is an immensely important article by pro-Israel commentator, Jared Israel, about Marko Perkovic and his "Thompson" Ustasha Nazi band's tour of the United States late last year:

http://tenc.net/tour.htm
« Last Edit: December 24, 2008, 09:18:51 AM by 4International »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
There are two points that I would like to make:

1.  Neo-nazis have come to realize that music is a very effective weapon.  This is because it effects people on a very emotional and visceral level.  This is important because, their adherants cannot think logically, they can only feel raw hatred.  So music used in this way makes these animals feel what they wanted to feel in the first place.  Music was one of G-d's greatest gifts to humanity.  That people will use music to wage warfare against His chosen people is the ultimate desecration of His Holy Name. 

2.  I wish I could meet some of these people.  They would not have to wait until they face G-d to feel His wrath.  I'm willing to give them a sneak preview.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Shalom brother zachor_ve_kavod,

you are quite correct. So called fervent "nationalism" and "patriotic" fervor and raw emotion in the form of Nazi songs does indeed elicit a base, primitive raw emotional response from these Nazi animals completely devoid of logic and reason.

Here is an analysis of some of the "lyrics" this Marko Perkovic monster bleats in his so-called "songs":

"The Protocols of Zion" set to music:

Two English translations of Croatian rock star Thompson's "Alas my people"/"E moj narode," with commentary

The Emperor's Clothes translation, by Tika Jankovic and other Serbo-Croatian speakers, is juxtaposed to the translation from the website of author Marko Perkovic 'Thompson' website

Comments by Jared Israel, Editor, Emperor's Clothes
[Posted November 16, 2007, Revised December 15, 2007]

=================================================

Those defending Marko Perkovic Thompson, whether high officials in the Catholic church in the US and Croatia or anonymous Internet posters, routinely tell those attacking his concerts: show us what's wrong with his lyrics.  I did a study of Thompson's songs, based on which I determined that one of his top hits - perhaps his #1 hit - is "E moj narode," pronounced 'e' as in 'he', 'moy naroda,' with 'naroda' ryhming with 'soda.'   It is the title song of two of his last five albums. Although released in 2002, it was the name given to his 2005 Australian concert tour.  Judging by youtube videos, he sang it on each stop in his recent US-Canadian concert tour.

Below is the Emperor's Clothes English translation. Following each stanza I have posted the translation from Thompson's website. (The Thompson translations are indented in italics.)

=========================

Notes to help understand the lyrics

In the first two stanzas, Thompson charges that "Antichrists and Masons" and "Communists of all sorts" have, since the time of Jesus, been trying "to eliminate us," or, as the Thompson website literally translates the Serbo-Croatian phrase "da nas ne bude," "that we not exist." So: a struggle over the very existence - but of whom? Since Thompson presents himself as a messenger of the Catholic church militant (for confirmation, see picture-essay) "us" means Catholic Croats and by extension, Catholics in general.

"Antichrists and Masons" is Nazi-speak for 'Jews and their [supposed] tools.' As for "Communists of all sorts," the "of all sorts" makes no sense unless one understands that for Thompson, a Communist could be any of the following: anyone who advocates ordinary liberal policies, for example the separation of the Catholic church and the state; anyone who condemns the Croatian clerical-fascist Ustashe, even if the condemnation is greatly understated; anyone who criticizes the US and German-sponsored Croatian military assault that emptied the Krajina region, between Croatia and Bosnia, of over 250,000 Serbs; anyone who advocates restitution and repatriation for hundreds of thousands of Serbs driven from this and other Croatian-controlled territory, or who advocates basic rights for Serbs now living under Croatian control; and on and on.

-- Jared Israel
Emperor's Clothes www.tenc.net

Lyrics of "Alas my people" or, as the Thompson website translates it, "My people"

The Thompson website translation is at  http://tinyurl.com/295m43

Ever since the time of Christ,
New faces but the scene is the same,
The Devil's forces battle
to eliminate us

Ever since the time of Christ
New faces, stage the same
Devil’s forces striving
That we not exist

Antichrists and Masons,
Communists of all sorts
Spread Satanic phrases
To defeat us.
Alas, my people. Alas my people.

Antichrists and freemasons
Communists these, those
Spreading devil’s cants
In order to defeat us
Hey, my people, hey, my people

And we, deaf, mute, blind,
Each one, afraid in his own darkness,
A people, singled out by G-d,
Are suffocated by disunity.

And we deaf, mute, blind
Each in one’s own darkness dreading
People chosen by G-d
Suffocated by dissension

As our glorious past history,
And yesterday's history show,
All that is precious to us
We have obtained together.

From our glorious history
And from this one not so ancient
We all have everything we value
Earned together

Let’s take into our hands destiny and fortune
Neither I can go on like this, nor do I want to

Let's take take our fate and fortune in our own hands!
I cannot and will not go on like this.
Let's take take our fate and fortune in our own hands!

Generations of the brave,
And the strong, victorious army,
Fear and dying still continue
For the Homeland.

Generations of heroes
And the victor’s strong army
Fears and dying still continue
For Homeland

From the heights of Heaven,
O, Lord, give us another son
To lead us out of misery!
All the way to victory. Alas, my people.

From these heavenly heights
Give us, G-d, again a son
To lead us out of misery
All unto the victory … hey, my people

Let's take take our fate and fortune into our own hands!
I cannot and will not go on like this.
Let's take take our fate and fortune into our own hands!

Neither I can go on like this, nor do I want to

End of "Alas my people"

http://emperors-clothes.com/moj.htm

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
It's not that different from the Horst Wessel Leid.  By the way, I have some expertise in cognitive science and musicology.  If I could actually hear the music itsel (the lyrics are actually of secondary importance) I could probably come up with some analysis about how this music actually affects its listeners.  Could you post a link to a video or something where the music is actually played?

I think it might be worthwhile to make an analysis of this kind.  We need to know as much as we can about our enemies.  And, it might be worthwhile to produce some music of our own.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
It's not that different from the Horst Wessel Leid.  By the way, I have some expertise in cognitive science and musicology.  If I could actually hear the music itsel (the lyrics are actually of secondary importance) I could probably come up with some analysis about how this music actually affects its listeners.  Could you post a link to a video or something where the music is actually played?

I think it might be worthwhile to make an analysis of this kind.  We need to know as much as we can about our enemies.  And, it might be worthwhile to produce some music of our own.

Absolutely brother zachor_ve_kavod, I am glad to be of service. Here are just a few examples of Thompson's Ustasha Nazi noise on zootube. The first one is footage of tens of thousands of Croat fans giving the Croat Ustasha version of the German Nazi "Sieg Heil" salute in preparation for Thompson appearing on the concert stage.

The second clip is called "duh ratnika" ["ghosts of the warriors"] which Jared Israel described as having the look and feel of one of the German Nazis' Nuremberg rallies of the 1930's, modern style:

Here is another very similar Nuremberg Nazi rally style Thompson concert video called "cavoglave"

Watch the tens of thousands of  crazed young Croat Thompson fans giving the Ustasha Nazi salute below at this clip:

The Thompson "song" below is the one depicting Jews as the "satanic anti-Christs" who have supposedly - in collusion with the Freemasons - always worked in order "That we not exist" [he means of course the WW2 Allies destroying Ustasha NDH Croatia]

The Thompson clip below on zootube is the ridiculously "up-beat" fast-tempo "song" praising the Holocaust in WW2 Croatia - "the home of Maks' butchers" - [Perkovic is here praising the WW2 Ustasha Nazi mass-murderer in the death camps of Jasenovac and Stara Gradiska: Vjekoslav "Maks" Luburic

« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 05:59:22 AM by 4International »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
More evidence that Ustasha Nazi Croat beasts ally themselves with "Peace Now" and pro-PLO, pro-Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi organizations: all of whom openly declare that they want to exterminate all of the Jews in Israel and the diaspora.
<snip>

4international-  You are quite intellectual..  I know that typical JTF policy is to put these adjectives into every description of bad people.. But overdoing to the extent that you have can make it a bit unreadable..  You've really overdone it here.

Fact is that anybody that knows muslims knows they can be described as pro PLO  pro hamas arab nazi ..    You don't need to put all those adjectives in.
But in this case you've really overdone it to the point where it is not very readable.
Remember, people have a short term memory that they use to read sentences, and you're really filling it up unnecessarily and distracting it.  Think about how newspaper articles do headlines.

(added)
Instead of

"
More evidence that Ustasha Nazi Croat beasts ally themselves with "Peace Now" and pro-PLO, pro-Hamas Arab Muslim Nazi organizations: all of whom openly declare that they want to exterminate all of the Jews in Israel and the diaspora.
"

You could try something like

More evidence of evil Ustasha Croats allying with muslims  and Peace Now, to declare extermination of Jews.

Isn't that easier to read than something like
PRO PLO PRO HAMAS ARAB MUSLIM NAZI SAVAGE TERROR LOVING LUNATIC BEASTS ALLY WITH PEACE NOW AND EVIL NAZI CROAT ANIMALS ...

Yours is actually trickier because you have the term Ustasha in the beginning, so many may think "who are they", while trying to process all those adjectives..
« Last Edit: December 22, 2008, 06:10:30 AM by q_q_ »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
<snip>

4international-  You are quite intellectual..  I know that typical JTF policy is to put these adjectives into every description of bad people.. But overdoing to the extent that you have can make it a bit unreadable..  You've really overdone it here.

Fact is that anybody that knows muslims knows they can be described as pro PLO  pro hamas arab nazi ..    You don't need to put all those adjectives in.
But in this case you've really overdone it to the point where it is not very readable.
Remember, people have a short term memory that they use to read sentences, and you're really filling it up unnecessarily and distracting it.  Think about how newspaper articles do headlines.

Shalom brother q_q,

Thanks for pointing that out. You are quite right, it makes the posts a little difficult to read and remember.

"Pal-e-stinian"
on the JTF forum automatically gets translated and posted as "Arab Muslim Nazi".

I need to remember to work around that as much as possible to aid the legibility of my posts. I probably should use "Fake-stinians" since there never were a "Pal-e-stinian" [Arab] people. Thanks again for pointing that out and thank you ever so much for calling me an "intellectual". I am immensely flattered by your repeated compliments praising my work on the JTF forum - as always.

;D ;) ^-^

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
<snip>

Shalom brother q_q,

Thanks for pointing that out. You are quite right, it makes the posts a little difficult to read and remember.

"Pal-e-stinian"
on the JTF forum automatically gets translated and posted as "Arab Muslim Nazi".

I need to remember to work around that as much as possible to aid the legibility of my posts. I probably should use "Fake-stinians" since there never were a "Pal-e-stinian" [Arab] people. Thanks again for pointing that out and thank you ever so much for calling me an "intellectual". I am immensely flattered by your repeated compliments praising my work on the JTF forum - as always.

;D ;) ^-^

I thought chaim and shlomo fixed that..

I typed all these below with no problems.

palestinian
Palestinian
PLO
Muslim
Hamas

Chaim had the story that at one time, palestine was replaced with Eretz Yisrael. And his message appeared to somebody as saying "There is no eretz yisrael"

By the way.. I don't really compliment people. I just state the facts. For alot of people those facts are negative.  In your case, the facts are positive, but it's not like I am trying to compliment anybody. I don't do that.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
I typed all these below with no problems.

palestinian
Palestinian
PLO
Muslim
Hamas

Chaim had the story that at one time, palestine was replaced with Eretz Yisrael. And his message appeared to somebody as saying "There is no eretz yisrael"

Shalom brother q_q_,

I was not aware that the "problem" was fixed now.Thanks for letting me know. I'll just call them "muslims" or "arabs" from now on to save time and improve the readability of my posts.

By the way.. I don't really compliment people. I just state the facts. For alot of people those facts are negative.  In your case, the facts are positive, but it's not like I am trying to compliment anybody. I don't do that.

Well then, thanks for just "stating the facts" about me which in your view "are positive".

Regardless brother q_q_, I sincerely appreciate you "stating the [positive] facts" about me in your own inimitable way.

;D ;)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
I know that Chaim likes to add adjectives.. it's his thing.  So I wouldn't necessarily say not to..

But to throw so many into one sentence has the mentioned problem in a big way. I don't even think Chaim uses that many in one sentence!

Once people know though, it is a cliché, since for those that know, muslim implies nazi.  It's not like how people normally use adjectives in writing e.g. "the dithering spider eventually crawled up the hairy withered arm". So it's not just adding many adjectives, which is normally not a bad thing.

It's an interesting similarity between muslims and nazis, in that the so-called "moderate muslims" are really just non-militant muslims, and thus quite similar to non-militant nazis.  They are effectively nazis..   That intellectual point is not really made though just by adding those adjectives. The style can work nicely to get the left riled up, though they got riled up from rabbi kahane's style too, which didn't have the adjectives like that.

The fact is, that Chaim's style in his programs, is not intellectual.  That has its good points, he attracts a young audience.  It also means we are not going to have a large following of intellectuals like AMREN has. His style has been the driving force behind the massive growth of the hebrew forum from youngsters joining. That is hugely important.
He does adapt a bit though, e.g. when appearing on radio shows.
And note that rabbi kahane never spoke in that kind of style at all, it is really chaim's thing..  (and rabbi kahane probably didn't attract the young in israel like chaim has, though he attracted more mainstream press).  But even Chaim's thing isn't to throw that many into one sentence!
You are of course writing about evidence and so on, not in a video to attract kids.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
You could try something like

More evidence of evil Ustasha Croats allying with muslims  and Peace Now, to declare extermination of Jews.

Isn't that easier to read than something like
PRO PLO PRO HAMAS ARAB MUSLIM NAZI SAVAGE TERROR LOVING LUNATIC BEASTS ALLY WITH PEACE NOW AND EVIL NAZI CROAT ANIMALS ...

Yours is actually trickier because you have the term Ustasha in the beginning, so many may think "who are they", while trying to process all those adjectives..

Shalom brother q_q_,

Yes I can see your point. Done - as per your advice.Thanks for taking the time to add your suggestion on how to improve the readability of the headline.

best,

Joshua.