Author Topic: News: Germany sends muslim extremist rapper to tour Israel  (Read 657 times)

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
News: Germany sends muslim extremist rapper to tour Israel
« on: December 22, 2008, 10:08:15 AM »
Even though there is no such thing as a "Palestinian" and it should be replaced with the words "arab muslim nazi", I have left the article "as is" from an extremely leftist news site.

I guess rap "music" is the same all over the world. Talentless thugs who can't sing, compose real music, play musical instruments, stay clean from narcotics, violence, or prison, or think rationally seem to find a common ground with rap.

Germany sends extremist rapper to tour West Bank
http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-3641826,00.html

Palestinian-German rapper Massive, know for his violent incitement against Israel and the West, invited by Goethe Institute to take part in concerts in territories

Eldad Beck
Published:    12.21.08, 23:09 / Israel Culture

BERLIN – "Listen carefully to what the Palestinian is saying: I'm planning a terrible suicide attack. I'll storm you with a 100-day-old beard and we'll blow up like in the Twin Towers."

These words are taken from a song by German-Palestinian rapper Massive, who recently performed in the West Bank. This incitement might not have been so unusual if it wasn't for one disturbing detail: Massive's tour in the territories was initiated and funded by the German government and the state-funded Goethe Institute.

Massive, 26, whose real name is Wassim Taha, was born to Palestinian parents who immigrated to Germany from a refugee camp in Lebanon.

He is considered to be one of the most popular, and certainly most provocative, rappers in Germany. His songs do not only protest against social discrimination, but also openly preach to violence and terror. They also often glorify al-Qaeda and Palestinian, Iraqi and Lebanese "freedom fighters" for "their fight against the Israelis, the Americans and the West."

Massive often wears a Palestinian keffiyeh (traditional headdress) during his concerts, and on one of his promotional posters he is seen holding up a stone, a clear imitation of the "intifada boys" in the Palestinian territories.

The rapper is also known for his involvement in violent incidents and the German authorities believe him to be associated with Arab crime gangs in Berlin. He is frequently mentioned in the reports of various groups that fight anti-Semitism and racism as a highly influential Muslim extremist.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: News: Germany sends muslim extremist rapper to tour Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2008, 12:45:49 PM »
Yes all of this is true. He is a hypocritical quranimal like we know it.

Islam, Drugdealing combined with a pinch procuration and spiced with spoonful anti-semitism.

I am shure the progressive people who sent him on this trip in order to bring "peace" to Israel love this combination.

>:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2008, 01:16:36 PM »
and yet, he runs free like an alligator who belongs in the zoo.  Some nerve!
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2008, 01:22:27 PM »
I guess it's true the crap doesn't fall far from the Arab
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!