Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: U.S. promises are worthless" - the daily Peace Now video  (Read 1165 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                                בס''ד

In this video, I urge Israeli Jews not to trust the leaders of America, Israel or the nations of the world. Because politicians are corrupt liars, and especially in this generation, politicians are controlled by evil multinational corporate traitors.

I urge Israeli Jews to instead trust in G-d and His promises. The anti-religious Marxists of "Peace Now" consider my belief in Torah Judaism to be lunacy.

Day after day, these Peace Now videos are attracting more and more viewers and responses. I think this will help us.

Accordingly, I urge all of our members to respond to the videos even if your response is very short. And I urge all of our members to rate the videos "1" (the lowest possible rating). Each response and each rating boosts the video's position in the youtube search engine. Remember: the vast majority of American and Israeli youth go to youtube on a regular basis, so this is a battle for the hearts and minds of the next generation.

Many of our great members are participating in this campaign, but we must especially thank AsheDina, who is responding dozens of times a day and driving the leftists crazy. G-d bless you, AsheDina!

« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 04:36:23 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Many of our great members are participating in this campaign, but we must especially thank AsheDina, who is responding dozens of times a day and driving the leftists crazy. G-d bless you, AsheDina!

Shalom brother Chaim,

I see that sister AsheDina apart from utterly destroying the leftist P.N's points of view, she is really making the main ally of the P.N. leftists on zootube - Marbus0 the Croat Nazi - squirm and stew in his own Nazi juice with her hilarious but hard-hitting comebacks.

I completely concur with Chaim. G-d bless you AsheDina for such a tremendous job!

:clap: ;)

best,

Joshua.
PS: I especially enjoyed and had a good chuckle at the "little man" comment.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
DUMB JERKS! What....are they celebrating Christmas :laugh:?? They turned OFF MY COMMENTS AGAIN, to their OWN STUPID determent!

PUT MY COMMENTING BACK ON!  >:( :nuke:  :nono:

Since you believe that you are RIGHT, why are you AFRAID of little OLE me- IF you are right, WHY are you SO SCARED??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Great work AsheDina!  :)

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  LET ME COMMENT OR BY G-D I AM GOING TO BE MAD- I AM SERIOUS!!!! TELL THESE FOOLS TO LET ME COMMENT.

CHAIM: TELL THESE TROLL LIARS TO LET ME COMMENT!!! I dont say ANYTHING derrogatory!! They let me comment a LITTLE than its OVER for me!!!! WE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO DEFEND OUR POSITION.

IT LETS ME SAY THREE THINGS AND THATS IT!!!!!!!  :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :nuke: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:
« Last Edit: December 25, 2008, 09:33:11 AM by AsheDina »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Great work AsheDina!  :)

Thanks sweetie, these are FILTHY TERRIBLE people- they ARE NOT for 'democracy!' THEY WONT EVEN LET ME COMMENT!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Shalom brother Chaim,

I see that sister AsheDina apart from utterly destroying the leftist P.N's points of view, she is really making the main ally of the P.N. leftists on zootube - Marbus0 the Croat Nazi - squirm and stew in his own Nazi juice with her hilarious but hard-hitting comebacks.

I completely concur with Chaim. G-d bless you AsheDina for such a tremendous job!

:clap: ;)

best,

Joshua.
PS: I especially enjoyed and had a good chuckle at the "little man" comment.

:laugh: :::D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

The cowards of P..s Now have been deleting my comments. I just left this comment in response:

Stop deleting and blocking our comments you leftist bolshevik atheistic cowards.

The real mark of a chicken s..t leftist bolshevik coward is someone who is afraid of engaging in a proper debate - so much so that you have to resort to deleting and blocking our comments.

What a bunch of pathetic, effeminate cowardly WIMPS you bolshevik leftists are.

No wonder you ally yourselves with self-confessed Nazis - since it is common knowledge that they are the most cowardly beasts on the planet.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Josh4International (4 minutes ago) Show Hide 0   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Stop deleting and blocking our comments you leftist bolshevik atheistic cowards.

The real mark of a chicken [censored] leftist bolshevik coward is someone who is afraid of engaging in a proper debate - so much so that you have to resort to deleting and blocking our comments.

What a bunch of pathetic, effeminate cowardly WIMPS you bolshevik leftists are.

No wonder you ally yourselves with self-confessed Nazis - since it is common knowledge that they are the most cowardly beasts on the planet.

It is there- is MORDS there?? I dont see it, and I gave Mord what to say the little SCHMUCKS
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: U.S. promises are worthless" - the daily Peace Now video
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2008, 10:10:35 AM »
It is there- is MORDS there?? I dont see it, and I gave Mord what to say the little SCHMUCKS

Shalom sister AsheDina,

As soon as the P.N. bolshevik morons log on to their zootube accounts and see a comment they don't like they delete it or block the JTF'er from commenting further for a while. They then play childish games by un-blocking you and allowing you to comment for a couple of comments, then selectively deleting your comments an hour or so later or blocking you from commenting again.

I have been right in the middle of a comprehensive and detailed comemnt which demolishes their puerile lies only to have found that I am blocked from posting it [or having it posted for a few minutes then have it deleted a few minutes later].

The process is repeated with monotonous regularity over and over again on zootube by these P.N. retards.

These P.N. people are really very sick, disturbed and deranged cowardly individuals with way too much time on their hands to be able to keep playing these ridiculous, childish games with our comments.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2008, 11:18:21 AM »
Josh:

IF THEY REALLY BELIEVED in their HEART what they are putting out- there would be NO FEAR.  Hence, that is EXACTLY WHY they dont want what we say up there, b/c ANY Jewish person in Israel KNOWS that we are FOR them 100%. At this point we would DIE for them, since now America is GONE, and as JEWS- we MUST protect Israeli Jews even as we STILL FIGHT FOR AMERICA.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 25, 2008, 07:25:13 PM »
  http://il.youtube.com/user/AlJazeeraEnglish   <<<SEE THIS!  >:(

They turned me OFF again. JERKS.
 Look at that site!!
JUST WHAT would Israeli Jews think if they saw what this MONSTER organization is ALL ABOUT.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל