Author Topic: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Forbid abortions in Israel" - Peace Now's daily video  (Read 1341 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                       בס''ד

Peace Now refuses to place English subtitles on the Hebrew clips of the videos. This way they can claim that they are quoting me, without giving English-speaking viewers the opportunity to judge for themselves if my words are being distorted.

On the Hebrew clip in this video, I say that if there had not been tens of thousands of abortions every year in the 60 years of Israel's existence, the Jewish population of Israel would be double what it is today: instead of 5 million Israeli Jews, there would be 10 million Israeli Jews. Imagine what an enormous difference that would be for the Jewish state and for the world!

I then say that abortions are not only a national disaster for Israel in terms of population growth, they are also a moral and spiritual catastrophe: when G-d creates a human life, it is the holiest and most miraculous of all things that G-d has created. To murder that baby is a horrific crime according to Torah Judaism.

Again, I urge our great JTFers to respond to the videos as much as possible. If you do not have much time, then at least leave a short response - it will only take a couple of minutes.

And please rate the videos "1" (the lowest possible rating).

On zootube/youtube:

On flix: http://www.flix.co.il/tapuz/showVideo.asp?m=3010725

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
Re: "Chaim Ben Pesach: Forbid abortions in Israel" - Peace Now's daily video
« Reply #1 on: December 26, 2008, 03:04:26 AM »
Consider it done, Chaim.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2008, 07:19:02 AM »
done
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 26, 2008, 11:05:42 AM »
Thank you Chaim for saying these words.  Abortions have to stop in Israel and everywhere.  Our lord has to be terribly displeased with the murder of innocent babies.   I am with you all the way my friend!

Debbie

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: December 26, 2008, 12:12:53 PM »
 **I am leaving until Sunday Night** We are going to see my mom again.

My mom ADORES David Ben Moshe-  YES we ARE getting MARRIED- ok?!? VERY SOON, so stay tuned, as this is the first time in my WHOLE life that I have EVER REALLY wanted to be married, as well as David Ben Moshe.
 This is the mate of my life, I LOVE David VERY VERY MUCH- I would do just about ANYTHING for my David.  He ALSO- GET THIS, I asked him if He loved G-d......He said DIRECTLY TO G-d
                "I LOVE YOU G-D!"   
  Ladies, you can influence (NOT demand, NOT manipulate a man) it is by your actions.  Through my actions, David is becoming more full of hope in this life- so B"H............ G-d->HE CAN DO miracles.

Now, YOU ALL MUST HELP Chaim Ben Pesach in this campaign against the evil one, PN, because in a few mos., the people in Israel will be drawn in by the 1000's to here, and when things change for the betterment of Israel, things CAN CHANGE here.
Shalom ALEICHEM ALL!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: December 26, 2008, 12:49:51 PM »
Unfortunately, Chaim, this may have an impact. We all know how (self-hating) Jews feel about abortion. It's like a mitzvot for them.

The abortion issue probably did a lot to help Obama with the American Jewish vote, particularly considering how staunchly oro-life Sarah Palin is.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #6 on: December 26, 2008, 01:31:58 PM »

I gladly responded to this video and a few other "  Peace Now " videos early this morning.       There's no question that Peace Now's evil propaganda must be countered.     

AsheDina,    congratulations to you and David.      Both of you have made a huge positive difference for JTF.    It's greatly appreciated.     Only the best to both of you.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: December 26, 2008, 02:19:47 PM »
Done!

Congratulations to you and David Ben Moshe, Ashe Dina. 

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 05:46:32 PM »
The peace now people in the comment section are more sick than I thought. Real freaks.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 07:49:39 PM »
Unfortunately, Chaim, this may have an impact. We all know how (self-hating) Jews feel about abortion. It's like a mitzvot for them.

The abortion issue probably did a lot to help Obama with the American Jewish vote, particularly considering how staunchly oro-life Sarah Palin is.

I KNOW!!! This is one reason why I am so outspoken about abortion, and why I'm so active in the pro-life movement. I want people to know that JUDAISM IS AGAINST ABORTION ON DEMAND! The leftist seflhaters have led the clueless gentiles to think Judaism (chas ve'sholom) is pro-abortion!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 10:29:27 PM »
I'm going to post a video response to this. Those Peace Now Traitors don't know who they are messing with
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 10:31:29 PM »
Wow Mazel Tov Paulette when is the big date??
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh