Author Topic: Black muslims killed in fire  (Read 6664 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Black muslims killed in fire
« on: March 08, 2007, 07:11:47 PM »
Early this morning in the Bronx, 9 muslims 8 of them children, were killed in a fire.  At least there are 9 less muslim nazis in the world.  What do you think of this "tragedy"?

Din Rodef

Re: Black muslims killed in fire
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2007, 07:24:20 PM »
8 less future jihadis

works for me

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2007, 09:47:41 PM »
Early this morning in the Bronx, 9 muslims 8 of them children, were killed in a fire.  At least there are 9 less muslim nazis in the world.  What do you think of this "tragedy"?

Since I'm a moderate, I'm just glad that no white firefighters had to die saving these ungrateful creatures.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2007, 09:50:21 PM by Jabo »

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2007, 10:20:19 PM »
8 or 9 died but how many new ones were spawned that morning in the Bronx?   More than 8 or 9 probably.   :-\
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 08:00:49 AM »
So you're all content that children died?

Israel

« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 08:18:38 AM »

kein yirbu

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 05:28:15 PM »
If they are muslims, YES!!! Sarah.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 05:33:40 PM »
The woman had to throw her children out of the windows to save them.

I don't think its nice for ANYONE to die, especially in a fire and when it involves young children. Anyone with a heart knows that........
Maybe if they WERE Arab terrorists or men who advocate wrong doings and were strong muslims, then yes i could understand that. BUT when you don't know who these people were is it o.k to make judgements? They could support Israel, hell knows.......its just not normal, for a person to see news that other people have died and smile. You may feel nothing but to feel happy.....i dunno.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 07:03:02 PM »
If you are a muslim, you don't support Israel or the right of Jews to exist.  The only good muslim is a dead muslim.

ftfl

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 07:13:10 PM »
Not all of those who would call themselves muslims are muslims by your definition, we have no way of knowing whether these people who died  in this fire just called themselves muslims or whether they actually were potential terrorists, surely as people who would call yourselfs righteous you cannot celebrate the deaths of people who you know next to nothing about, especially children. I just don't understand how you can be happy about this and call yourselves human.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 07:30:05 PM »
Sarah and ftf, the fact that JTF has absolutely zero politically-correct handwringing is one of its most attractive features to people like me.  If Chaim was a simpering Englishman wringing his hands over dead Muslims then I would not be one of his admirers.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 08:09:24 PM »
While its sad to see anyone die in a fire however  the situation that caused the deaths was created by the people living in the house. Unless I am wrong most of the people living in this very over crowded house were here in America illegally. This may have contributed to the fact that they tried to fight the fire on their own and did not call the fire department sooner. Also the over crowding and excessive items in the home due to the many people living there may also have made the situation worse. Housing inspectors should not be restrained from doing their jobs dismantling situations like this where the house is busting at the seams with illegals living in tinder box situations. Now I hear that they may be looking at the heater manufacturer for possibly building a defective heater however they should be looking at the City of New York for not enforcing housing code violations and immigration policies.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: March 12, 2007, 10:09:51 AM »
Early this morning in the Bronx, 9 muslims 8 of them children, were killed in a fire. At least there are 9 less muslim nazis in the world. What do you think of this "tragedy"?
Yes, I have a question: why is the news media all over it?
Like flies over turd?
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 12, 2007, 11:08:37 AM »
cjd, they were here illeagally.  It's a disgrace.  If they were 9 white children who died in a fire instead of 9 muslims, the press wouldn't be all over it.

ftfl

« Reply #14 on: March 12, 2007, 01:50:15 PM »
Whatevere the situation, whoever the people are, people dying in a fire can never be a good thing.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2007, 05:58:16 PM »
If they are muslims, it's a very good thing.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2007, 06:19:44 PM »
Sarah and ftf, the fact that JTF has absolutely zero politically-correct handwringing is one of its most attractive features to people like me.  If Chaim was a simpering Englishman wringing his hands over dead Muslims then I would not be one of his admirers.

There is a difference between political "correctness" and moral beliefs. Right and Wrong, you figure it out. You like JTF because it is rebellious?
I agree with ftf on the terms that you shouldnt celebrate the deaths of anyone, especially since you are supporting a righteous organisation. But i must admit, you are entitled to your own feelings and opinions. You like seeing children BURN in fire, then enjoy it while it lasts, why don't you.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 07:41:40 PM »
There can't be enough dead muslims.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 04:44:51 PM »
If there is more then your fingers and toes added together then its more then enough

Din Rodef

« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 04:53:02 PM »
LOL Sarah...

your posts crack me ;D  :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 05:31:03 PM »
LOL Sarah...

your posts crack me ;D  :)

Seriously? lol :D...........i think they're pretty dense.
What does Din Rodef mean, it sounds interesting, is it your hebrew name or something?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 05:43:12 PM »
Sarah, your posts don't crack me up.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 05:44:18 PM »
Sarah, your posts don't crack me up.

Glad to hear so, neither do yours. ;D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 05:45:06 PM »
Too bad

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #24 on: March 16, 2007, 05:34:09 PM »
These muslims should not have been buried here in New York.  They should be buried in Africa.