Author Topic: Is there going to be a revolution or a civil war in the United States?  (Read 1562 times)

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
This scenario is possible:  After Obama becomes president, (even as I type that, I think I must be in some Kafka dream) he will quickly make the country more vulnerable to terror attacks.  (This is what muslim presidents do).  There may be, as Biden suggested, a catastrophic terrorist attack within the first year of Obama's presidency.  Now most Americans will blame G.W. Bush for this, because America has really lost its way. (We have to admit that.  Any country that would elect a muslim president after being attacked on 9/11 is a foolish country to say the least).  Despite the overall loss of morality in the United States, there will be many people who will demand vengeance (and rightfully so).  Not only will Obama refuse to retaliate, but he will pull American troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, close the Guantanamo base, and call for a dialogue with the muslims.  He will try to seem peaceful, and reluctant to "escalate the cycle of violence".  Of course, we will know that what he is really doing, is surrendering the country to islam.

What I would like to know is this:  Are the military leaders, conservative politicians, and the American people  going to acquiesce to all of this, or will they fight for their country?  This scenario could lead to a revolution or a civil war.  I don't think that the whole country wants to give up America, just those on the Left, which is unfortunately most people.

There's a good chance that it's going to come to this.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
Re: Is there going to be a revolution or a civil war in the United States?
« Reply #1 on: December 27, 2008, 08:52:44 PM »
I don't think there will be a civil war or revolution in this country. Come mid-term elections Obama will find himself facing a republican majority House and Senate. I truly believe Obama will be a one-term president, he has no idea the job he is stepping into.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #2 on: December 27, 2008, 09:00:24 PM »
There might be

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2008, 09:03:55 PM »
This scenario is possible:  After Obama becomes president, (even as I type that, I think I must be in some Kafka dream) he will quickly make the country more vulnerable to terror attacks.  (This is what muslim presidents do).  There may be, as Biden suggested, a catastrophic terrorist attack within the first year of Obama's presidency.  Now most Americans will blame G.W. Bush for this, because America has really lost its way. (We have to admit that.  Any country that would elect a muslim president after being attacked on 9/11 is a foolish country to say the least).  Despite the overall loss of morality in the United States, there will be many people who will demand vengeance (and rightfully so).  Not only will Obama refuse to retaliate, but he will pull American troops from Afghanistan and Iraq, close the Guantanamo base, and call for a dialogue with the muslims.  He will try to seem peaceful, and reluctant to "escalate the cycle of violence".  Of course, we will know that what he is really doing, is surrendering the country to islam.

What I would like to know is this:  Are the military leaders, conservative politicians, and the American people  going to acquiesce to all of this, or will they fight for their country?  This scenario could lead to a revolution or a civil war.  I don't think that the whole country wants to give up America, just those on the Left, which is unfortunately most people.

There's a good chance that it's going to come to this.

not exactly

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #4 on: December 27, 2008, 09:21:47 PM »
I do not expect a true war, however it will be very interesting to see how the American people react to obama's policies after he has been in office for a while. Remember all the promises that were made after the last election when the House and Senate went Democrat?

Not that I agree with all of what they were proposing, however it is a good example of promises not kept.
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 27, 2008, 10:12:28 PM »
if the country goes into a depression and a major terrorist attack takes place then the country may collapse. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2008, 11:19:32 PM »
I don't think people have the will or the drive to do something like that. Most Americans will turn to the government for answers.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: December 28, 2008, 12:33:21 AM »
I don't think so. If we go into a depression and there is a makor attack on the US, then maybe.  The problem is the media.  If people realize that they are only showing them one very jaded side of the story, then they might revolt when times are bad.  People rarely revolt when their bellies are full.   

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #8 on: December 28, 2008, 02:06:01 AM »
I don't think so. If we go into a depression and there is a makor attack on the US, then maybe.  The problem is the media.  If people realize that they are only showing them one very jaded side of the story, then they might revolt when times are bad.  People rarely revolt when their bellies are full.   

Yes...

Youd need two things

1) Severe economic turmoil:
Example... huge unemployment.  Something nearing 20%.

2) A reason for people to think that the democracy was sabotaged.
IE if its proven that Obama is a fraud and shouldn't legally be allowed to be our president... and he refuses to step down... and his party (whos in control) supports his decision.

OR.... Obama declares unnecessary marshal law as a power grab.

At any rate... the question becomes... would YOU be a member of the revolution??  Would YOU be involved in a Coupe?

BUT you'd also need

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: December 28, 2008, 08:11:22 AM »

Yes...

Youd need two things

1) Severe economic turmoil:
Example... huge unemployment.  Something nearing 20%.

2) A reason for people to think that the democracy was sabotaged.
IE if its proven that Obama is a fraud and shouldn't legally be allowed to be our president... and he refuses to step down... and his party (whos in control) supports his decision.

OR.... Obama declares unnecessary marshal law as a power grab.

At any rate... the question becomes... would YOU be a member of the revolution??  Would YOU be involved in a Coupe?

BUT you'd also need

Look how Obama grabbed power so quickly.  His victory could prove to be a lesson for JTF and like minded people on how to take over a political party and make changes from the inside out.  That's the only good news to come out of this.