Author Topic: Hizbullah Vows to Open Second Front in Gaza Conflict!  (Read 581 times)

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
Hizbullah Vows to Open Second Front in Gaza Conflict!
« on: December 28, 2008, 10:30:17 AM »
Hizbullah terrorists have vowed to open a second front against Israel in the north in retaliation for the IDF military operation against Hamas terrorists in Gaza.

Terrorist chief Hassan Nasrallah issued a statement on Hizbullah's Al-Manar television station Sunday, vowing that "northern Israel will burn as Gaza is burning." Nasrallah rarely appears in person; he speaks via a video hook-up from his hideout due to fears of assassination by Israeli agents, following the 2006 Second Lebanon War.Hizbullah officials were quoted in a number of Arabic-language publications on Saturday warning that they would not permit Israel to attack Gaza without retaliating.

Last week seven Katyusha rockets were discovered primed and ready for launching in southern Lebanon, located near the northern border of Israel. All seven were aimed at targets in the Jewish State.

Prime Minister Ehud Olmert -- anticipating such a reaction -- warned Hizbullah Saturday night in his speech informing the nation about the military operation in Gaza that any "others who may seek to take advantage of the situation would be wise not to."

The last time Israel faced a two-front war was in June 2006, when a military conflict began with a cross-border raid by Hamas terrorists near the Kerem Shalom Crossing with Gaza that resulting in the kidnapping of IDF soldier Gilad Shalit. Two other soldiers were killed and a fourth soldier was critically wounded in the attack. Shalit remains captive in Gaza to this day.

Less than a month later, in July 2006, Hizbullah terrorists carried out a cross-border raid in northern Israel, kidnapping and ultimately murdering IDF reservists Ehud Goldwasser and Eldad Regev.

The attack, which was conducted simultaneously with the launch of a barrage of Katyusha rockets at Jewish communities in northern Israel, opened a second front in the military conflict that had began with Gaza, and ignited the 2006 Second Lebanon War.

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129068

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hizbullah Vows to Open Second Front in Gaza Conflict!
« Reply #1 on: December 28, 2008, 11:05:05 AM »
I think the only possibility is to hit both Hamas and Hisbollah hard.

The best would be a hard bombing campaign against the business and residential quarters of Gaza city.

I know this will kill at least thousands of quranimals, but this is the only way this kind of people learn the lesson.

Ultimatums, diplomacy and appeals are totally useless, because this people are by their nature not able to understand that they are murderers and of cause criminals. They are thinking, that they are perfectly right to murder in general infidels and here in this case Jews.

For them crime is religious duty.

So because you can't convince them you have to alienate and terrify them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 28, 2008, 11:21:30 AM »
I think that Israel must take over a 3km wide strip of land between gaza and sinai in order to stop the smuggling of weapon to Gaza.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: December 28, 2008, 11:32:08 AM »
it's suprising that israel has been willing to kill > 200 in a few days.  I think Olmert is desperate not to look like an idiot again!

He looked bad after the 2006 lebanon war. (2006 was israel's "second" lebanon war, the "first" being 1982-sharon)

Olmert felt no moral responsibility, but as a politician, he knew it harmed him.

http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/949764.html
 Prime Minister Ehud Olmert characterized the Winograd Committee's report as "lifting the moral stigma from me."

Sources close to Olmert said that the prime minister was "moved to tears" by the chapters that dealt with the ground operation.

April 2007
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/apr/30/syria.israelandthepalestinians
Israeli war inquiry 'rebukes Olmert over military errors'

He survived that, but it left a mark.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 28, 2008, 11:56:18 AM »
"it's suprising that israel has been willing to kill > 200 in a few days."

Has any reliable source verified the 200 dead figure ?

I seem to recall a non-existent massacre in Jenin in which 500 paleostinkians were supposedly killed.

Wouldn't surprise me if the actual number of deceased koranimals is far smaller than being currently reported.

Unfortunately, Israel likes to use smart bombs on dumb mooozies in order to minimize 'collateral' damage. Equally unfortunate, they usually succeed in doing so.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 28, 2008, 03:12:13 PM »
"it's suprising that israel has been willing to kill > 200 in a few days."

Has any reliable source verified the 200 dead figure ?

I seem to recall a non-existent massacre in Jenin in which 500 paleostinkians were supposedly killed.

Wouldn't surprise me if the actual number of deceased koranimals is far smaller than being currently reported.

Unfortunately, Israel likes to use smart bombs on dumb mooozies in order to minimize 'collateral' damage. Equally unfortunate, they usually succeed in doing so.

jenin was 2002..

funnily enough the arabs came up with the jenin figure, the israeli government ujst assumed the figures were true and talked about hundreds of civilians killed..  The papers then put it in quotes like "hundreds of civilians killed".  quotes to mean that it's not their words.
That ugly anti-israel masculine BBC reporter Orla Guerin stood there saying something like  she could smell the blood and death..

Then the BBC had an article on their website (prob not on the TV news), that said no massacre took place.  According to the UN investigation into it

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/2165272.stm
"
A United Nations investigation has rejected claims that hundreds of Palestinian civilians were killed in Israel's attack on the Palestinian refugee camp in Jenin.

In a report released on Thursday the UN said the overall number of Palestinians killed was 52 - around half of whom may have been civilians - while Israel lost 23 soldiers there.
"

Isn't that pathetic!!!

So what was the blood or death that Orla smelt? Either made up.. Or, well, there were other reports that the arabs were burning something(maybe pig meat but I doubt it could have been that).. to create the stench of blood and death..

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 28, 2008, 03:15:56 PM »

You know what, OPEN WAR would be the best thing for Israel, then Israel can finally exterminate the verminous cockroaches that are Hamas and Hezbollah, instead of this death by 1000 cuts that Israel is currently suffering.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.