Poll

Why do you think the main reason Israel is suddenly doing this in Gaza?

It finally hit them..enough is enough
4 (26.7%)
So that Kadima can win the election
7 (46.7%)
They're afraid that if they won't do it, Chaim ben Pesach will.
2 (13.3%)
They are taking full advantage of the Bush-Obama transition
1 (6.7%)
Just like the 6-day war, intel told them that Hamas was ready to attack at any moment so Israel preemptively are doing what they are doing.
0 (0%)
To hike the price of oil.
1 (6.7%)
Other (insert your answer)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Why do you think Israel is suddenly doing this in Gaza?  (Read 2000 times)

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Why do you think Israel is suddenly doing this in Gaza?
« on: December 29, 2008, 10:30:42 AM »
It can be any of these reasons too..but what do you think is the main reason and why?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Why do you think Israel is suddenly doing this in Gaza?
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2008, 10:52:02 AM »
Dr Dan, what they are doing in Gaza now, is nothing. The fact that just today, the muzzies fired 60 rockets into Israel proved that the shmucks in charge are just doing this to boost their standing in the elections, not to protect israelis. We need Chaim in Israel, that is the only answer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 29, 2008, 10:59:05 AM »
Dr Dan, what they are doing in Gaza now, is nothing. The fact that just today, the muzzies fired 60 rockets into Israel proved that the shmucks in charge are just doing this to boost their standing in the elections, not to protect israelis. We need Chaim in Israel, that is the only answer.

I think you are right DWI. The reality is, that the quranimals are laughing right now.

They didn't bother about a few destroyed police-stations.

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: December 29, 2008, 10:59:55 AM »
SIMPLE the Bolshevik traitors and leftists did it for 1 reason.They see that even likud is losing seats to more conservative parties and leftist want votes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #4 on: December 29, 2008, 01:09:38 PM »
Havn't the Palestinans been asking for it????  ;D
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: December 29, 2008, 01:39:14 PM »
This all sounds like the tail that wagged the dog.  But it is a much better cause than Clinton's invasion of Kosovo.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: December 29, 2008, 02:04:47 PM »
I think Israel felt bound by this fictitious "cease-fire".  The insanity of the Jewish people is remarkable.  It doesn't matter that the arabs were violating this cease-fire every day.  The lunatic leaders felt compelled to adhere to it.  Now that it's over, they feel that it's finally alright to respond.  I think it is as simple as that.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #7 on: December 29, 2008, 02:45:35 PM »
Why did Israel suddenly acquire a backbone and grow a set of testicles? Why has the irrationality, stupidity, sickness, and insanity briefly slightly ceased? Good question. I voted "Enough is enough."

But this is an irrational, illiberal era -- a true Dark Age philosophically -- and so it won't be long before we're back to full-scale Western self-hatred and self-destructionism. Probably within the week.

The whole world desperately needs a new Enlightenment, a new Age of Reason, and a new and improved classical liberalism in culture and lifestyle. But it'll probably take another 50 or 100 years to even properly begin. :-(

Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: December 29, 2008, 03:00:15 PM »
Why did Israel suddenly acquire a backbone and grow a set of testicles? Why has the irrationality, stupidity, sickness, and insanity briefly slightly ceased? Good question. I voted "Enough is enough."

But this is an irrational, illiberal era -- a true Dark Age philosophically -- and so it won't be long before we're back to full-scale Western self-hatred and self-destructionism. Probably within the week.

The whole world desperately needs a new Enlightenment, a new Age of Reason, and a new and improved classical liberalism in culture and lifestyle. But it'll probably take another 50 or 100 years to even properly begin. :-(

Amen brother.  :)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: December 29, 2008, 03:33:59 PM »
Dr. Dan, Israel isn't doing jack. 100 tons of bombs have been dropped on Gaza, but only 200-odd Muzzies have met with their virgins. That averages out to 1000 pounds of high explosive per new arrival to Gehenom. But Bara[c]k and Co. can get away with this absurdity because they know most Israelis are sensitive to "collateral damage" in Arab neighborhoods.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: December 29, 2008, 04:06:48 PM »
I haven't seen one picture over the past weeks of what Hamas rockets did to Israel but now I see pictures of the Muzzies running around scared and crying.  It's just like with the Serbian/Kosovo conflict.  Kadima is trying to win an election and get this done with before Obama takes power.  As leftist as Kadima is, Obama, Emmanuel and Axelrod are further to the left.  Axelrod said Obama is looking at the situation and stressed that there is only one president at a time.  That means Obama disagrees with even the leftist Israeli move against Hamas because he would have said he supports Bush's support of Israel.  As far as I know he hasn't done that and I guarantee you that they will even punish a leftist Israel for defending itself. 

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: December 29, 2008, 04:36:52 PM »
The only answer is to reannex territory and kick out the muslim nazi inhabitants..even if it means a square mile at a time.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: December 29, 2008, 05:37:21 PM »
And, I read that the IAF is using "smart bombs" to reduce "civilian" casualties. What a ridiculous waste of money. They should be dropping the most retarded bombs they have to kill the most muzzies per bomb and get more for their shekel.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: December 29, 2008, 05:50:56 PM »

first thought is that this response to the "palestinians" won't last long at this intensity..

israel gets twitchy when they kill "palestinians". They are more afraid of killing "palestinians" than they are of anything else!  They are scaring the hell out of themselves. They've managed around a few hundred in a few days..   Obama will be president Jan 20th, and that's an unknown for them. They are probably not planning on doing this for more than a few weeks.  They've killed perhaps like 300 in 3 days..So at this rate, 3000 in a month. I can't see them killing 2000-3000 in a month.   They get guilty too easily.   

OTOH it's only 51 of the 300 are civilians. So perhaps they can cope with that.  Normally they can just about handle killing one terrorist and 3 civilians, without getting too guilty.  Here it's 6 terrorists to 1 civilian.  Perhaps this is all just fine in the mind of the israeli government.. Which is good.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2008, 11:27:38 PM »
I hope that those nazis in gaza suffer MAXIMUM casualties while all the rest move to Egypt out of fear never to return again.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 02:07:56 AM »
I hope that those nazis in gaza suffer MAXIMUM casualties while all the rest move to Egypt out of fear never to return again.

I don't think Israel should allow them to leave at all. Those Nazi's who PLAY TOGETHER...should DIE TOGETHER!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 03:05:58 AM »
Whatever the basic reason they should continue with it till at least Hamas is eliminated and Fatah is psychologically subdued. If Fatah also gets involved, then let there be escalations.

Whichever government is there or comes to Israel shall always be considered as rightist enemy by the Global Euro-Communists, Nazis and Muslamic terrorism.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 03:32:08 AM »
I hope Israel bombs them every single day until Gaza stops rocketing Israel. Retaliate every single day until those slimy jihadis cease their attack.
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire