Author Topic: Disturbing video of a filthy mexicant stabbing people in a supermarket  (Read 1380 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/worldnews.html?in_article_id=441163&in_page_id=1811&in_page_id=1811&expand=true#StartComments

the link to see the video

Las Vegas police have released a dramatic mobile phone video of a knife attack at a Nevada supermarket that left four people wounded.

The alleged attacker was subdued and jailed on attempted murder charges. He has been identified as 39-year-old Jerry Gomez from Arizona, although he has also used the name Justin Gallo and claimed he was from Texas.

"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Din Rodef

That's strange

I live in Vegas and this is the first time I've heard of the incident

It's pretty sad that I have to get my local news from Great Britian and I consider this further proof that the local media is run by America-hating traitors.