Author Topic: I just looked out my window and saw Kananga  (Read 5091 times)

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
I just looked out my window and saw Kananga
« on: March 09, 2007, 11:31:33 AM »
There was a young blonde running out to take out her trash, and she wore a white top, and her breasts were rather prominent. A young negro student in a baseball cap passed by staring at her, and then a negro that looks just like Kananga's avatar came out of the flat next to her with his garbage.  He couldn't take his eyes off her.

That's two negroes ogling up one blonde woman with large breasts I saw just by staring out my window.

My guests have arrived, I don't know what to say to them.

I am distracted but the black men are distracted in a different way.  They are all after blonde women with large boobs.  I bet they get some too.  I don't get any.  Maybe I could if I tried as hard as the black men.  But I'm still shocked that there are so many blacks here and that they spend all their time thinking about white women.  I don't want black men to touch white women.  I feel scared.  I don't want to live through this any more.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
Re: I just looked out my window and saw Kananga
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2007, 11:32:42 AM »
Summer is approaching and all the negroes come crawling out the woodwork.  They spend all their time chasing after blondes.  They look horrible, like gorillas.  But we are never allowed to talk about them.  The black men smell and they make the place look bad.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2007, 11:34:45 AM »
I really fancy one of the girls that's staying with me.  I want to have sex with her but her friend gets in the way.  I wish her friend wasn't here, and it was just her.  Then we could have sex.  But all these black men make me feel queasy.  We are going out to eat and goodness knows what else and all I can see are young black stallions striding about ogling up blondes.  I feel like I'm living in a fantasy world.  I have no soul.  I need redemption and the smoking fires.  Please get these gorillas off the angels.  Most of all please let my libido and testosterone levels not fail me for once.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2007, 11:39:23 AM »
All the black men want to fondle the white women's breasts and make love to them, but women look askance at me, and wonder what my purpose is. 

I don't have the things that black men have and therefore my maidenhead mocketh me to distraction, in perpetuity.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2007, 11:41:00 AM »
It's official, there are [censored] in my neighbourhood.  The place will be swamped with them soon.  All the fit girls pretend there's nothing going on.  But there is.  The blacks are moving in - taking jobs and property - and are demanding their fair share of the blonde meat.

They will get it.

I will get nothing.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2007, 11:41:33 AM »
The negro aims to seduce the white woman, this is is raison d'etre, his genesis, his contribution to the world.

The blonde woman smiles.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 09, 2007, 11:43:06 AM »
Is this ridiculous?

I saw two black men staring at a young blonde.

It is shocking state of affairs.  :(

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 09, 2007, 11:43:35 AM »
DON'T EVEN ASK ME WHAT GOES ON IN THOSE NIGHT CLUBS.

IT IS AN ABOMINATION.

THERE WILL BE NO BLONDES LEFT SHORTLY.   :'( :'( :'(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 09, 2007, 06:25:49 PM »
You are Xenophobic. Don't you feel in a way.....dirty....always thinking about these things. Turn a blind eye......but you won't will you.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2007, 07:56:39 PM »
You are Xenophobic. Don't you feel in a way.....dirty....always thinking about these things. Turn a blind eye......but you won't will you.

had to go out with an english girl tonight

she was absolutely furious at me for being 'racist'

this is why i can't find a woman

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 02:10:34 PM »

had to go out with an english girl tonight

she was absolutely furious at me for being 'racist'

this is why i can't find a woman

You should rent the movie "Bone", which stars Yaphet Kotto ( a black jew ) as the lead character.  It may help you get your swagger back!

"Dis scene rye cheer he be sockin' it to a big ole' blonde white wimmins: "

http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_movies/bone.htm

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 02:14:37 PM »
Yep he's a real black Jew, he once told a story about travails of going to shul on shabbos.He had to run through both the black and irish neighberhoods to get to shul.He said in both neighberhoods they wanted to beat him up. for more on Yaphet Kotto http://www.movieactors.com/actors/yaphetkotto.htm

Both of Yaphet Kotto parents are African Jews. In an interview he said being fully Black and Jewish gave others even more reason to pick on him growing up in New York City. However, to this day, he remains a devout, practicing Jew.
« Last Edit: March 14, 2007, 02:33:22 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 02:15:20 PM »
I got drunk shortly after writing this thread.  I kind of regret writing this but it was still a shock seeing a young English blonde being ogled up by two very black men.  It made me feel queasy.  I had guests too.  It's just as well they went out to do some shopping because I was beside myself.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 02:19:39 PM »
You should rent the movie "Bone", which stars Yaphet Kotto ( a black jew ) as the lead character.  It may help you get your swagger back!

"Dis scene rye cheer he be sockin' it to a big ole' blonde white wimmins: "

http://www.eccentric-cinema.com/cult_movies/bone.htm

I liked the picture further down where a naked and younger and more attractive blonde woman is lying on top of him, you can make out her breast.

I think all white women like men like that.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 02:20:22 PM »
The young blonde I saw was blonde and big-breasted and attractive like that.

I can imagine her lying in bed with a different black man each weekend.

Black men are successful where I will never be!

Yochanan Zev

« Reply #15 on: March 14, 2007, 02:44:31 PM »
Yep he's a real black Jew, he once told a story about travails of going to shul on shabbos.He had to run through both the black and irish neighberhoods to get to shul.He said in both neighberhoods they wanted to beat him up. for more on Yaphet Kotto http://www.movieactors.com/actors/yaphetkotto.htm

Both of Yaphet Kotto parents are African Jews. In an interview he said being fully Black and Jewish gave others even more reason to pick on him growing up in New York City. However, to this day, he remains a devout, practicing Jew.

Yaphet Kotto also stars as "Kananga" in the James Bond film "Live and Let Die".  :)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2007, 02:47:41 PM »
Jew by conversion?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2007, 04:56:26 PM »
I liked the picture further down where a naked and younger and more attractive blonde woman is lying on top of him, you can make out her breast.

I think all white women like men like that.

That was a disgustingly impure comment Fruit, control yourself. :)
 In fact all the films that are too sexually explicit should not be tolerated. The effects of the sex industry on human values and behaviour are incalulable. Overall it has a degrading effect on sex itself and on human relationships. It causes people to fawn over things that may bring them bad sins. It encourages people to become obsessed with sex and even more sexual deprivation will occur causing major problems. Incest and deviant behaviour has become overwhemingly common and has caused many societies to become entirely promiscuous. This brings in EVEN WORSE problems and STDS start spreading, along  with crime levels rising rooted from unstable homes etc.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2007, 05:01:22 PM »
That was a disgustingly impure comment Fruit, control yourself. :)
 In fact all the films that are too sexually explicit should not be tolerated. The effects of the sex industry on human values and behaviour are incalulable. Overall it has a degrading effect on sex itself and on human relationships. It causes people to fawn over things that may bring them bad sins. It encourages people to become obsessed with sex and even more sexual deprivation will occur causing major problems. Incest and deviant behaviour has become overwhemingly common and has caused many societies to become entirely promiscuous. This brings in EVEN WORSE problems and STDS start spreading, along  with crime levels rising rooted from unstable homes etc.

If sex is so bad for women then may I suggest that they stop going out at town at night dressed in a sexy fashion?  or is that too much to ask for?  Oh wait, I'm sorry for having 'impure thoughts' about women who are physically beautiful and wear revealing clothes.   ::)

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=3086.msg19871#new

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2007, 06:36:38 PM »
THANK YOU, thats exactly the point i was trying to make but didn't quite ;D

The women are to blame 85% and i don't believe any of the nonesense about them being pressurized. They bring it upon themselves and then try and shift the fault to the men. Immodesty has become normal.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: March 14, 2007, 06:43:01 PM »

The women are to blame 85% and i don't believe any of the nonesense about them being pressurized. They bring it upon themselves and then try and shift the fault to the men. Immodesty has become normal.

Yes I agree with you.  But in itself being sexy and having fun isn't the problem.  The problem is, as always, that it annoys many people and excludes many people.  Therefore men and women should only be sexy among their own groups of friends or if they do do it in public they should be discrete and not cause trouble.  I'm fed up seeing young women strolling about in summer with their gorgeous bodies bursting out of tight clothes when they have no interest in sleeping with me.

The gentiles are by their very nature a hedonistic and insalubrious people.   :-*

Allen-T

« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 10:58:01 AM »

Yes I agree with you.  But in itself being sexy and having fun isn't the problem.  The problem is, as always, that it annoys many people and excludes many people.  Therefore men and women should only be sexy among their own groups of friends or if they do do it in public they should be discrete and not cause trouble.  I'm fed up seeing young women strolling about in summer with their gorgeous bodies bursting out of tight clothes when they have no interest in sleeping with me.

The gentiles are by their very nature a hedonistic and insalubrious people.   :-*

FOTL, you need to perfect this art; women who walk around dressed like hookers are attention hounds. Some of that attention they react to in one way and to others another way. You need to perfect the art of interacting with them, but giving no indication whatsoever that you see them as a WOMAN. This makes women like that INSANE. Getting under such womens skin is WAY better than anything that you could imagine doing caressing that same skin!!!! And they deserve it!! Try it  :P 

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 11:02:42 AM »

FOTL, you need to perfect this art; women who walk around dressed like hookers are attention hounds. Some of that attention they react to in one way and to others another way. You need to perfect the art of interacting with them, but giving no indication whatsoever that you see them as a WOMAN. This makes women like that INSANE. Getting under such womens skin is WAY better than anything that you could imagine doing caressing that same skin!!!! And they deserve it!! Try it  :P 

Wind them up by denying them the very attention they crave?  Allen-T I love your way of thinking.   8)  And it may be that they will get so wound up that they try desperately to impress me!

Allen-T

« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2007, 11:03:15 AM »
FOTL,
Maybe you should try going to the Czech Republic. I lived there for 5 years. The most beautiful white women on the planet that love english speaking foreigners and have no interest in [censored]. How I managed to stay faithful to my wife sometimes amazes me, but G-d is all powerful and good!! :)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: March 15, 2007, 11:04:38 AM »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03