Author Topic: HOORAY! SICK FARRAKHAN  (Read 2489 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
HOORAY! SICK FARRAKHAN
« on: March 09, 2007, 06:47:12 PM »
When I heard Farrakhan is severly sick I said to myself great when is he going to drop dead? The sooner the better. He is the Black Muslim Hitler he can play poker with Hitler and Arafart in hellfire. when he finally croaks.

http://tammybruce.com/2006/09/ramadan_trifecta.php
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: HOORAY! SICK FARRAKHAN
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 06:00:28 PM »
When I heard Farrakhan is severly sick I said to myself great when is he going to drop dead? The sooner the better. He is the Black Muslim Hitler he can play poker with Hitler and Arafart in hellfire. when he finally croaks.

Perphaps he caught the AIDS (the mysterious illness that slew Arafat)?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 12:40:53 AM »
THE SPIDER MONKEY-MAN HAS ADVANCED PROSTATE CANCER.

I PRAY THAT IT METASTISE, SPREAD TO HIS INTERNAL ORGANS AND THROUGHOUT HIS SKELETAL SYSTEM.

MAY HE SLOWLY ROT AWAY, YEARNING AND PLEADING FOR DEATH, YET LINGER ON FOR MANY MONTHS IN SUCH EXCRUCIATING PAIN THAT NO AMOUNT OF NARCOTIC DRUGS OR NERVE BLOCKS CAN HELP.

MAY HIS LAST SIGHT ON EARTH BE THAT OF A BRILLIANT JEWISH SURGEON LOOKING DOWN AT HIM FROM HIS BEDSIDE, SHAKING HIS HEAD, SAYING "PRAISE  G-D ALMIGHTY!!!...THIS "THIS BOO-JIG NIGOCTAROON WILL SOON BE DEAD!"

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 13, 2007, 06:28:49 PM »
I have under good information that he was supposed to be beamed up to the mother ship to be cured by eligah mohammid, but louie has such a gas problem that he keeps stinking up the whole ship. When he passes wind it makes Katrina seem like an april shower. Unfortunately, when he croaks. politicians will stand on their head singing his praises, the Post Office will issue a stamp in his likeness, much like they did for the criminals Malcolm excrement and the screwball marcus garvey. I would not be suprised if another national holiday will be preposed by the numb nuts congress. Don't forget the numerous schools who will change their name. I can really see a 'louie farrakan freedom school', 'louie farrakhan leadership academy', 'louie farrakhan black pride school' or a 'louie farrakhan excellance academy for african pride'. Sounds funny doesn't it? Do you really think that this may not happen?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 13, 2007, 06:45:06 PM »
Re:  "...the Post Office will issue a stamp in his likeness..."

It will be a very special stamp, fjack!

With this stamp, you don't lick the back of it, but rather spit on the face pictured on it.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2007, 09:11:07 PM »
I have under good information that he was supposed to be beamed up to the mother ship to be cured by eligah mohammid, but louie has such a gas problem that he keeps stinking up the whole ship. When he passes wind it makes Katrina seem like an april shower. Unfortunately, when he croaks. politicians will stand on their head singing his praises, the Post Office will issue a stamp in his likeness, much like they did for the criminals Malcolm excrement and the screwball marcus garvey. I would not be suprised if another national holiday will be preposed by the numb nuts congress. Don't forget the numerous schools who will change their name. I can really see a 'louie farrakan freedom school', 'louie farrakhan leadership academy', 'louie farrakhan black pride school' or a 'louie farrakhan excellance academy for african pride'. Sounds funny doesn't it? Do you really think that this may not happen?

I believe Marcus Garvey wanted blacks to move back to Africa.  He promoted repatriation plans. He also said something like the destiny of blacks is seen through the spectacle of Ethiopia which would make sense  (the only half-way decent nation in the entire continent and has some connection to Judaism). 

In this regard I think he sounds better than the other black leaders and should not be classed with them.  However a lot of my reading was on Wiki which may have whitewashed him.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 11:45:07 AM »
Re:  "...the Post Office will issue a stamp in his likeness..."

It will be a very special stamp, fjack!

With this stamp, you don't lick the back of it, but rather spit on the face pictured on it.
That's funny. ;D
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2007, 12:26:30 PM »
Have you heard that Farrakhan endorsement to Obama? 

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2007, 04:29:52 PM »
It is true that garvey wanted the darkies to return to africa, but like so many other 'civil rights' leaders ala king, malcom excrement, jesse and fat al, he was a con man and a nut. He dressed up as though he were some admiral or a general, he took in money from the darkies on which he laundred into rust bucket boats that could not even make it to staten island. He was a typical africanus stupidius.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2007, 04:46:47 PM »

All good things come to them that wait!! Lets not rush here Farrakhan may be suffering in extreme pain lets not rush him off just yet. Let him get his full quota of suffering in and then drop dead.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2007, 07:06:57 PM »
I myself would much rather see Gay Ol' Louie very slowly and protractedly undergo a torturous decline as the cancer metastasizes to his brain (not that he isn't nuts already) and suffer a number of public humiliations as he begins to act insane even for him (which, I admit, would be hard to do).

Does anyone know if this schvartze fuhrer has exposed himself yet? It'd be hella funny to see a couple vans full of rubber-suited sanitarium staff corral a jaybird-nude shriveled-up ol' Louie spouting demented nonsense on the sidewalk.

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2007, 03:19:52 PM »
He thinks Hitler was a great men, now he's gonna get to meet him.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Imerica

« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2007, 02:33:45 PM »

Perphaps he caught the AIDS (the mysterious illness that slew Arafat)?
"The AIDS"? Now that's funny.

He has cancer and he'll die sooner or later. He's getting his punishment now for being the racially intolerant fool he is.

*My dad died from AIDS 9 years ago. I'm not laughing at the disease because its no joke.* (And no, he isn't African and wasn't in Africa when he contracted it either. )