Author Topic: ATTENTION: Here is the voice of the traitor who makes videos against us!  (Read 4209 times)

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                בס''ד

The Peace Now traitor who has made so many videos against us uses his own voice in his latest smear video!

This is the most vicious video of them all. This traitor puts on an American accent when he speaks Hebrew (to ridicule my American background). But he clearly is an Israeli.

I hesitate to translate the vile things that this beast says about me and about HaRav Meir Kahane, zecher tzadik vekadosh livracha hashem yikom damo (may the memory of this saint be immortalized, may G-d avenge his blood). He pretends that I am speaking (which is why he uses a phony American accent), and he accuses me and Rabbi Kahane and the Kahanists of the most disgusting and sick things that you can imagine. He also says in the video that he is happy that Rabbi Kahane was murdered.

I do urge our members to respond to this piece of human sewage, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating).

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 04:03:20 PM by Chaim Ben Pesach »

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
Re: ATTENTION: Here is the voice of the traitor who makes videos against us!
« Reply #1 on: December 30, 2008, 04:00:59 PM »
That idiot sounds like a wannabe gangsta.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2008, 04:29:50 PM »
Ah, yes -- can't have too many slimeballs on this planet! ;-)
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #3 on: December 30, 2008, 05:41:59 PM »
Yimach Schmo to this schmo!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: December 30, 2008, 05:47:30 PM »

you are probably not jewish, right?

That hebrew curse is done to very evil people. It does apply here(though it makes more sense for jews to say it, it is hebrew).

Shmoe is more of a joke word. It doesn't go with a serious hebrew curse.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: December 30, 2008, 05:59:38 PM »

you are probably not jewish, right?

That hebrew curse is done to very evil people. It does apply here(though it makes more sense for jews to say it, it is hebrew).

Shmoe is more of a joke word. It doesn't go with a serious hebrew curse.

Nah. I'm not Jewish. 
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: December 30, 2008, 06:01:40 PM »
I think it's better if people use curses or exclamations from their own background.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 30, 2008, 06:23:14 PM »
                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

What's wrong with righteous Gentiles saying "yimach shmo" to self-hating scum like this? Peace Now are not only enemies of the Jewish people, they are also enemies of anyone who wants to save Western civilization from Islamic terrorist genocide.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: December 30, 2008, 06:29:47 PM »
That guy certainly does deserve to have that curse against him.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: December 30, 2008, 06:30:46 PM »
That guy certainly does deserve to have that curse against him.

Precisely.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #10 on: December 30, 2008, 07:46:00 PM »
This schmuck! I cant understand.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: December 30, 2008, 07:48:18 PM »
Flag this stupid video for it's misleading text.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: December 30, 2008, 08:02:18 PM »
Chaim is right, that this kind of people put our whole civilization in danger.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2008, 08:03:20 PM »
1 star for the fag and comment
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #14 on: December 30, 2008, 08:10:12 PM »
commented and flagged them all.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: December 30, 2008, 08:13:22 PM »
                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

What's wrong with righteous Gentiles saying "yimach shmo" to self-hating scum like this? Peace Now are not only enemies of the Jewish people, they are also enemies of anyone who wants to save Western civilization from Islamic terrorist genocide.

it is fitting for that scum..

but gentiles often don't realise the gravity of the expression.
e.g. as was the case here, to say "ymach shmo to that shmoe".. (shmoe is more of a joke thing)..
 Or as is the case with others, a handful of people have in the past used the expression on lots of people e.g. on the satmar rebbe or michael savage, or me. It is inevitable that immature ones will misuse them..

And one of the things that distinguishes one nation from another is language.   If gentiles start trying to use jewish language all over the place, like they are jews, then it just blurs things.  And some do.. once they learn one term, they learn others. Enough to sound a bit jewish.   That's besides the fact that they use them inappropriately. We've seen it for daven.. next it'll be the Pope issues a teffilah, or a refuah shelaimah.

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #16 on: December 30, 2008, 08:17:41 PM »
What are some more nice Jewish curses besides "yimach shmo"?
« Last Edit: December 31, 2008, 04:09:53 AM by Zan »
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: December 30, 2008, 08:20:04 PM »
What are some more nice Jewish curses besides "yamach shmo"?

nice, huh..  deary me.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #18 on: December 30, 2008, 08:23:28 PM »
                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

it is fitting for that scum..

but gentiles often don't realise the gravity of the expression.
e.g. as was the case here, to say "ymach shmo to that shmoe".. (shmoe is more of a joke thing)..
 Or as is the case with others, a handful of people have in the past used the expression on lots of people e.g. on the satmar rebbe or michael savage, or me. It is inevitable that immature ones will misuse them..

And one of the things that distinguishes one nation from another is language.   If gentiles start trying to use jewish language all over the place, like they are jews, then it just blurs things.  And some do.. once they learn one term, they learn others. Enough to sound a bit jewish.   That's besides the fact that they use them inappropriately. We've seen it for daven.. next it'll be the Pope issues a teffilah, or a refuah shelaimah.
Take it easy. Will You? The point of this post is the Schmuck (oops I used a hebrew insult) who made this zootube video against chaim. You have something to say about every little thing and yet nothing with the post. Just relax.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #19 on: December 30, 2008, 08:36:11 PM »
one star rated and comment
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: December 30, 2008, 08:44:15 PM »
Take it easy. Will You? The point of this post is the Schmuck (oops I used a hebrew insult) who made this zootube video against chaim. You have something to say about every little thing and yet nothing with the post. Just relax.

In a thread a number of things can be discussed, there is no need to create new threads for each thing.  This is a serious matter too.

This is not an exercise where you have to say whatever comes into your head regarding the first post.  Chaim said
"I do urge our members to respond to this piece of human sewage, and to rate the video "1" (the lowest rating)."
That's a request for an Action
You could comment here saying that his voice sounds like darth vader or ricky lake, but it wouldn't be very useful or serious. You could point out that he is a bad person, but we know that. 
There is nothing wrong with a thread touching on related subjects. This is a serious one, and it is perhaps not so good to make a new thread of it unnecessarily.

The examples I described were quite different from your calling somebody a shmuck, which is safe and easy enough that jackie mason uses it to his audience of many gentiles. It's not ideal but I don't think you'd make a mess of it..  Others, as I said, would seek to use as many words as possible and there are problems there. 

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 08:52:11 PM by q_q_ »

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: December 30, 2008, 10:13:59 PM »
This swine sounds like a possible homo. Lets hope he gets the AIDS he deserves from his "partner." I expected it to be someone like this, a typical Tel Aviv homo.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: December 30, 2008, 11:53:14 PM »
Well, in this particular case I will support q_q_s objection to non-Jews using Jewish curses and hebrew or yiddish expressions. As he points out often these expressions are misused and become 'borrowed' by non-Jewish culture which in turn will tarnish the expression. Hebrew and yiddish are both very deep and meaningful languages with many nuances which are lost in translation. Please non-Jews be sensitive to the feelings of the Jews who post and read this site. I agree with all posts here that those scum who make these videos are cursed and deserving of harsh words.

PS: Its not that we don't love you and feel special because we keep these ideas seperate but we do have to fight against assimilation in our days.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #23 on: December 31, 2008, 01:18:52 AM »
A few days ago, I saw a scumbag traitor Jew like this walking around Jerusalem with a kaffiyeh around his neck.

I wanted to deck him and throw him into oncoming traffic, but since I'd rather not go to prison, I held myself back.

Death is too good for traitors like this.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #24 on: December 31, 2008, 01:24:47 AM »
This swine sounds like a possible homo. Lets hope he gets the AIDS he deserves from his "partner." I expected it to be someone like this, a typical Tel Aviv homo.

That may actually be true. If you understand the Hebrew of what he says towards the end, you can say that it only could have been made up by a degenerate.

I wish I hadn't watched this vile video. I want to vomit. The sickness of these people know no bounds.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana