Author Topic: Did Ann Coulter Use F-Word Against Sissy Boy Candidate?  (Read 2159 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Did Ann Coulter Use F-Word Against Sissy Boy Candidate?
« on: March 10, 2007, 11:35:48 AM »

Ann Coulter is being pounded by both sides (Republican and Democrat) for her satirical remarks at CPAC which mentioned the words "faggot" and Edwards in the same sentence.

You can view the video here:

It's a shame that so many people are willing to jump on the "Political Correctness" bandwagon at the expense of reason, truth and free speech. The fact is that Ann never called Edwards a "faggot". We will never know how she intended to use the word in conjunction with Edwards' campaign because she never used it in a contextual sense. Instead, she used the "f" word in a satire against the ever more popular strategy of sending people who express feelings which are contrary to accepted liberal "politically correct" speech to be brainwashed (REHABILITATION).

This strategy of "rehabilitation" has been used by some of the worlds most despicable communist governments and various tyrants and dictators around the world for almost a hundred years. This fact should make people stop and think about the direction that the liberals of this country want to take America.

The "rehab" of politically incorrect speech, which was the point of Ann satire, is a far more news worthy topic than any supposed "slur" against the sick and disgusting act of homosexuality and those who engage in it. And yet this fact has been completely ignored by the news media on both sides. Someone needs to speak in defense of Ann Coulter. There is absolutely nothing wrong with the comments that she made. What IS wrong is the spin which has been put on those comments so that once again, anyone that is brave enough to speak out against "political correctness" will be crucified by the press. By the way, this same tactic was used against Joseph McCarthy when he tried to expose the FACT that our government and news media has been severely infiltrated by communists and their fellow travelers, enemies of the United States. The smear campaign was so successful that Senator McCarthy's wife said it was the cause of his early death.

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Did Ann Coulter Use F-Word Against Sissy Boy Candidate?
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 03:22:21 PM »
The more the media attacks and vilifies her, the more books she will sell. Don't feel too bad for her.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 03:24:22 PM »
The more the media attacks and vilifies her, the more books she will sell. Don't feel too bad for her.

That sounds very much like the experience of Bilam.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 01:40:21 AM »
Edwards is a faggot.

I thought he sounded ok at first and had some hope there was finally a decent candidate.

but his views on Israel are same as every politician: Must 'make peace with Palestine'

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 07:33:14 AM »
Edwards is a faggot.

I thought he sounded ok at first and had some hope there was finally a decent candidate.

but his views on Israel are same as every politician: Must 'make peace with Palestine'

He is a trial lawyer snake. 

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 08:14:21 AM »
he looks like a kennedy too.

SoldierOfZion

« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 12:18:09 PM »
Edwards is a faggot.

He is a trial lawyer snake. 

Exactly! He got filthy rich by chasing ambulances. There is nothing even remotely "OK" or "decent" about this scumbag. Plus, his views on Israel are worse than most politicians: He hates Israel. At least most of our politicians pretend to like Israel, although I'm not sure which is worse at this point.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 12:30:49 PM »

Exactly! He got filthy rich by chasing ambulances. There is nothing even remotely "OK" or "decent" about this scumbag. Plus, his views on Israel are worse than most politicians: He hates Israel. At least most of our politicians pretend to like Israel, although I'm not sure which is worse at this point.

he'd probably be another Carter.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 01:04:25 PM »

he'd probably be another Carter.

I can't wait till that bastard croaks.

ftfl

« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 06:16:18 PM »
Anne Coulter is great.

Offline rob shepherd

• Full JTFer
  • We will be victorious!!
    • myspace.com
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2008, 11:14:00 PM »
Edwards would much better off if he joined Michael (Chester) Jackson in Fairyland.  LOL.  God bless AMERICA and ISRAEL!!!!!
Rob Shepherd, proud AMERICAN infidel

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2008, 11:46:02 PM »
She called him a faggot or something, but that's not so bad as calling him a queer or a fudgeminer.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2008, 03:03:26 AM »
Anne Coulter is great.

When Ann gets in the trenches of JTF, then I MIGHT have some respect. Other than that- I dont. She sits and LOL @ leftists,& it is NOT funny. NOT. BTW- where is her candidate Hillary? She SAID that she would campaign for Hillary- making the repubs even MORE divided, WTG Ann. WTG!  >:(  AS IF the GOP does NOT have enough problems.  I could care LESS if she is 'pretty, sexy, bla bla bla'...let her get off of her ivory tower and come here and post and research like Cyberella, or Be lovely modest and pure, AND A FIGHTER like Yehudit, or graceful and a tough gal like Bullcat- NOT even CLOSE.  I will personally take these 3 gals ANYDAY to be on MY side than Ann Coulter.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates