Author Topic: This is an evil Jew in Israel  (Read 1310 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is an evil Jew in Israel
« on: December 31, 2008, 03:42:57 PM »
This poor example of a Jew is a true Chillul Hashem... May his name be erased!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129138

Ex-Hareidi Wants to Disqualify Hareidi Parties
Tevet 4, 5769, 31 December 08 10:28
by Hillel Fendel

(IsraelNN.com) A former hareidi Jew, head of the “Light” Party, has petitioned the Central Elections Committee to disqualify the hareidi-religious parties for their anti-democratic stance.

Yaron Yad’an, 47, founded the “Light” Party this year, with the goals of nullifying exemptions from the army based on Torah study, nullifying the religious education networks, and separating synagogue and state in the Jewish State.

His party's petition to the Elections Committee states that the hareidi parties express “values and statements regarding democracy and government that do not jibe with the values of democracy.”

Yad’an is famous in the hareidi world for having become religiously observant at the age of 17, establishing a hareidi family of seven sons, and then, after his bid to become Rosh Kollel [top rabbi in a Torah study institute] was thwarted, deciding that he and his family would become secular.

“One evening,” it was reported in the now-defunct hareidi newspaper Yom HaShishi, “he came home and cut off the sidelocks of all seven sons, took off their yarmulke from their pure heads, and made the following terrible declaration: ‘From now on, we are all secular.' … The terrifying screams of the children that night shocked the community…”

The newspaper’s report, which was upheld later by a court that ruled against Yad’an’s libel suit, also stated:

“A wretched and unstable Jew named Yaron Yad’an was taken in from the street in Tel Aviv by Torah students and brought close to Torah, receiving help in finding his bride - a newly-observant young woman from Rechasim, where he remained to study Torah for several years until he was named the director of the local Kollel. Then, with delusions of grandeur, he crowned himself a ‘Torah giant' and demanded to be named educational head of the Kollel. The scholars prevented this because of his very non-commendable character traits and because of rumors regarding his modesty.  He therefore went and left his studies, and then left his Creator, as ‘revenge’ against G-d Who had not fulfilled all his lusts…”

“Light” Party sources say that if the Elections Committee does not disqualify the Shas and United Torah Judaism parties, they will consider turning to the Supreme Court.

A source in the Shas Party told the Ladaat.net site that it would not comment on the matter, because “responding to a party that would not pass the minimum vote threshold in a school vote for student council would mean giving significance to something that does not exist.”
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: This is an evil Jew in Israel
« Reply #1 on: December 31, 2008, 03:44:42 PM »
From Pirkie Avos:

1:13. He would also say: One who advances his name, destroys his name. One who does not increase, diminishes. One who does not learn is deserving of death. And one who make personal use of the crown of Torah shall perish.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: December 31, 2008, 04:17:50 PM »
whats the “Light” Party??
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: December 31, 2008, 04:42:33 PM »
It sounds like he may have borderline personality disorder

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: December 31, 2008, 10:15:41 PM »
It sounds like he may have borderline personality disorder

This guy is mentally ill. Of cause you are right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: December 31, 2008, 10:26:45 PM »
he was wretched and unstable..

he had personal issues, and they just stuck him in a yeshiva and married him off.

They would say that everybody has to get married so they found him some  newly observant woman..   And wash his problems under the carpet, because their society is like a factory.. So now he has had 7 children, I bet many of them are crazy too. Or if they weren't then they are now!

the woman's life is ruined too, she trusted them when they knew he had terrible issues.  Big mistake to trust them. They'd justify it of course, saying he's a jew he learns torah , it's divine providence.  Of course, they'd never marry their own  family to him.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: December 31, 2008, 10:45:51 PM »
My question to all who think he is 'crazy' or 'mental' is what makes you think this? This article doesn't paint him as a person with a medical problem called 'mental illness'. Is this just based on the idea that he is not evil and therefore must be crazy in order to act in such a repugnant manner?

Are not all evil people ultimately called crazy? For instance the Afghani man who ran over Jews at the San Francisco JCC several years ago pleaded 'mentally insane' and got off {after killing 1 and injuring 14 people}. I know people who have real mental issues but they are not evil. Someone must be evil in order to learn Torah and turn around and use it as a weapon against the people who helped him.

I hope he is crazy, then I don't have to feel bad about hating him. {im sorry}

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/08/29/san-fran-car-rampage-ends-at-jewish-community-center/

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: December 31, 2008, 10:53:18 PM »
It is not normal behaviour, to devote the whole life to Judaism and then because of not getting a special title to go after the people who gave him his whole life inclusive the women and to try to "exterminate" the people, that he was close with over decades.

Then he pulled his children in this whole thing and made them suffer.

This is not sane.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #8 on: December 31, 2008, 10:59:27 PM »
It is not normal behaviour, to devote the whole life to Judaism and then because of not getting a special title to go after the people who gave him his whole life inclusive the women and to try to "exterminate" the people, that he was close with over decades.

This is not sane.

Everyone, including myself, struggles with the yetzer hara each and every day. I cannot say what will happen tomorrow. Each day presents itself with new challenges and everyones moods and feelings change from time to time. Ive gone through several 'phases' in my life and realize that life is about changes... Once you stop changing you are dead.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 12:29:45 AM »

This is not sane.

Everyone, including myself, struggles with the yetzer hara each and every day. I cannot say what will happen tomorrow. Each day presents itself with new challenges and everyones moods and feelings change from time to time. Ive gone through several 'phases' in my life and realize that life is about changes... Once you stop changing you are dead.

People that don't change just don't hang around weirdos that keep going through phases..

I've known somebody that went through phases, he was able to do some interesting things by completely redefining himself, but he was not sane.
He did things to please people or get what he wanted.. I soon discovered that he was very manipulative(and he would have been more manipulative if he had been more able), but he was manipulative with himself too.

You see people saying that gangsters are the way they are because they come from broken homes.  Fact is, if they were decent people they wouldn't do it, maybe they'd be sleeping in the streets instead of mugging people.

I saw a black host of some teenager program telling people that they can earn more in a regular job than in crime, so they should get regular jobs. Anybody that avoids crime for that reason is immoral!

In the jewish community we have some funny characters, even some odd families, and we also have what are called "nice families"!  people who aren't inherently driven to crime - not hurting innocent people anyway.

My preference is that people that are inherently bad remove themselves from the gene pool.   That they don't have children.. Genetics can help people be inherently good, and can cause people to be inherently bad..
When it comes to these changelings or whatever you call these people that keep changing.. I would refer them to the black slogan "Keep it real". Here is a definition.
"
Keep it real means that you never act fake or do things just to gain other's approval. You always remember where you came from and your personality doesn't change no matter how much or how little money, fame, or success you have.
"

It's true that in religions you have this concept that people have free will and can reform - correct their behaviour. And they are welcomed.. But people that are well within the jewish community and in the loop are going to do their research and not marry people with a bad record!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 12:34:57 AM by q_q_ »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 12:57:22 AM »
My question to all who think he is 'crazy' or 'mental' is what makes you think this? This article doesn't paint him as a person with a medical problem called 'mental illness'. Is this just based on the idea that he is not evil and therefore must be crazy in order to act in such a repugnant manner?

Are not all evil people ultimately called crazy? For instance the Afghani man who ran over Jews at the San Francisco JCC several years ago pleaded 'mentally insane' and got off {after killing 1 and injuring 14 people}. I know people who have real mental issues but they are not evil. Someone must be evil in order to learn Torah and turn around and use it as a weapon against the people who helped him.

I hope he is crazy, then I don't have to feel bad about hating him. {im sorry}

http://michellemalkin.com/2006/08/29/san-fran-car-rampage-ends-at-jewish-community-center/

If he sat around reading atheist books and one day decided that he thought they were correct, then I would say he may be a sinner but he's not crazy.

This guy dropped Judaism in one night because they wouldn't install him as Rosh Kollel. What a scumbag!!!!!!
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 01:23:19 AM »

This is not sane.

People that don't change just don't hang around weirdos that keep going through phases..

I've known somebody that went through phases, he was able to do some interesting things by completely redefining himself, but he was not sane.
He did things to please people or get what he wanted.. I soon discovered that he was very manipulative(and he would have been more manipulative if he had been more able), but he was manipulative with himself too.

You see people saying that gangsters are the way they are because they come from broken homes.  Fact is, if they were decent people they wouldn't do it, maybe they'd be sleeping in the streets instead of mugging people.

I saw a black host of some teenager program telling people that they can earn more in a regular job than in crime, so they should get regular jobs. Anybody that avoids crime for that reason is immoral!

In the jewish community we have some funny characters, even some odd families, and we also have what are called "nice families"!  people who aren't inherently driven to crime - not hurting innocent people anyway.

My preference is that people that are inherently bad remove themselves from the gene pool.   That they don't have children.. Genetics can help people be inherently good, and can cause people to be inherently bad..
When it comes to these changelings or whatever you call these people that keep changing.. I would refer them to the black slogan "Keep it real". Here is a definition.
"
Keep it real means that you never act fake or do things just to gain other's approval. You always remember where you came from and your personality doesn't change no matter how much or how little money, fame, or success you have.
"

It's true that in religions you have this concept that people have free will and can reform - correct their behaviour. And they are welcomed.. But people that are well within the jewish community and in the loop are going to do their research and not marry people with a bad record!

q_q_,

You missed the point I was making. I don't know why you constantly are misreading what I am saying. I am not saying that one should change in order to make others happy or for some personal desire to achieve success. The change which I am talking about is called learning from life. I have heard many Rabbis explain that Judaism stresses learning and studying Torah because through learning we can change our nature.

I don't know really what you are talking about. I know it is true that even the most holy of Rabbis go through phases as I described because even Rabbis are growing and changing from day to day. I recently read a story at the Breslov site where the Rabbi admitted that he goes through moods and good days and bad days. I suspect your perspective is based on your personal circumstances and because you hold yourself to such a high level of ego. If you are expecting me to believe that you are perfect and are not changing then you must be deluded.

I suspect you will take what I say and go off on another tangent but that is your nature.

PS: I was not making excuses for the man. I think it is evil for him to reject it once he knew better.
« Last Edit: January 01, 2009, 01:38:25 AM by muman613 »

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 01:35:06 AM »
From Aish site:  http://www.aish.com/spirituality/philosophy/Moral_Independence.asp

ABRAHAM: THE PARADIGM OF INDEPENDENCE

Abraham, the father of the Jewish people, confronted these issues head-on.

In a world filled with idolatry, a young Abraham reasoned there must be a single Creator of the universe, rejecting his pagan upbringing. He discovered monotheism for himself and embarked on his mission to educate mankind, risking his life in the process.

After many years of faithful commitment, God finally speaks to Abraham for the very first time:

And God said to Abram, Lech-Lecha ... Go for yourself -- away from your land, from your birthplace, and from the home of your father, to the land which I will show you. I will make you into a great nation, and I will bless you and make you famous... (Genesis, 12:1,2)

God's initial command to Abraham is riddled with difficulties. Obviously one cannot leave his land without leaving his father's house and birthplace. Let the text simply say, "Leave your land and go to the land which I will show you."

Furthermore, one first leaves his father house, then his birthplace and then his country. Why list these in reverse order?

The Torah's primary message here is not Abraham's physical departure from his country. Otherwise it would have sufficed to say, "Leave your country." Abraham's challenge was to make a spiritual departure, to leave behind the influences, practices, and emotional support of his family and society in order to become truly independent.

These three boundaries (country, birthplace, and father's house) represent three different spheres of influence upon each individual, in ascending order of intensity.

Abraham is first commanded to leave his country -- to break away from the idolatrous influence of his land. Then his birthplace -- to abandon the customs and mores that are instinctive. Finally, he is challenged to shake loose from the most intense bond of all -- his father's house -- his primal source of identity and self-esteem.

Surmounting this challenge is Abraham's first step in the development of spiritual independence. This is the meaning of the Hebrew term lech lecha -- to go to yourself. God is telling Abraham to strip away the outside influences in order to emerge as a true individual.

RESPONSIBILITY OF EVERY HUMAN BEING

Rabbi Yehuda says: The entire world stood on one side, and Abraham stood on the other side. (Midrash Rabba, Genesis 42:8 )

This fierce independence labels Abraham the first Hebrew, a term derived from the word "side." Abraham stood alone on the other side.

The key to independence? Break out of the confines of your society and re-examine the foundations of your convictions. This is the primary challenge for anyone on the road to becoming a true thinking individual. Because without verifying the validity of ingrained values, one can never know if his positions are correct.

The German youth and the terrorist are both responsible for their actions, despite their social conditioning. Instead of recognizing the necessity to question their society, they chose to remain passive.

God's first command to Abraham, and to every human being, is to become independent. We need to develop the intellectual and moral courage to live by what is true, even if the whole world stands opposed. Without it, we are nothing more than a submissive product of society.

With it comes the liberation of self. 

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 01:44:05 AM »
This guy sounds like Erev Rav defined. He didn't want Judaism or a relationship with G-d. He wanted power, and when he was denied that power, he found a new way to get it.

Excrement.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #14 on: January 01, 2009, 03:28:42 AM »
Yes a self hating Jews who should have his party banned.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 01, 2009, 05:17:45 AM »
q_q_,

You missed the point I was making. I don't know why you constantly are misreading what I am saying. I am not saying that one should change in order to make others happy or for some personal desire to achieve success. The change which I am talking about is called learning from life.

I didn't say that you were like that.. I said that I knew a person that went through phases.. He had no principles.. just put on different faces depending on how he wanted to be to get what he wanted..

I don't know what motivates you. But there must be some weird motivation to any "changeling"(in the star trek sense, as in not really human).

You did once say something vaguely along the lines of you being in a serious gang of gangsters, and you got out of there because you were cleverer than them and able to make good money in computers.

It looks like the only reason you don't do crime is because you have a good career.    If that is the case, then i'd say many things about you that you wouldn't like.

I have heard many Rabbis explain that Judaism stresses learning and studying Torah because through learning we can change our nature.

indeed, there is the mussar movement.

I said it's my personal view that they should stay away from these criminal elements, and not try to bring them into their communities.

"show them the light of torah and they'll be good". 
If they really believed in that then they'd marry the person off to a charedi from a charedi family, so a charedi with some standing in the community!

Here they just married one BT off to another one. No care whatsoever for the woman involved.
<snip>

You read about that sick person, question whether he is crazy and mentally ill, and start blabbering about how "Each day presents itself with new challenges and everyones moods and feelings change from time to time. "
Maybe you have it in you to do what he did