Author Topic: My local newspaper says Israel justified in retaliation  (Read 505 times)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
My local newspaper says Israel justified in retaliation
« on: January 02, 2009, 10:01:47 AM »
I have frequently disagreed with my newspaper, but this time they hit the nail on the head.  They stated:  It is not surprising that Israel would react to an attack on its soil and people.  The Israelis may not be perfect-note their embargo of Gaza, which has caused much hardship-but they should not be expected to tolerate what no other nation on earth would. (Amen).

Imagine what America's reaction would be if Cuba were launching rockets repeatedly at our southeastern coast.  Past experience should have made it abundantly clear to Hamas that the response would be swift and destructive. 

Gazans elected a Hamas government, and that many embrace the terrorists among them.  They're learning now that there are consequences for this action.   

There is a special on Fox News channel, Saturday the 3rd, at 9:00 p.m. central time and 10:00 p.m eastern time, Called--- Escape from Hamas, hosted by Bill Hemmer.  An interview with the son of a founding member of Hamas--A look inside the real organization!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: My local newspaper says Israel justified in retaliation
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 10:03:36 AM »
YES I KNOW IT SOUNDS GOOD
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03