Author Topic: YAMYAM- this IS FOR YOU.  (Read 1512 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
YAMYAM- this IS FOR YOU.
« on: January 01, 2009, 12:09:03 PM »
  GET OFF OF THIS FORUM NOW.  AND DO NOT EVER COME BACK HERE AGAIN.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: YAMYAM- this IS FOR YOU.
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2009, 12:12:41 PM »
  AND TAKE THIS YOU STUPID PUTZ TROLL.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2009, 12:19:35 PM »
IF YOU WERE A KAHANIST- YOU WOULD TAKE THIS TO PRIVATE. BS!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 01, 2009, 12:37:43 PM »
He is not a kahanist. He is more like a muslim nazi.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: January 01, 2009, 02:21:09 PM »
Who removed my post here?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 01, 2009, 02:43:02 PM »
Who removed my post here?

CF, you know how much I respect you. But you used the strongest possible Hebrew curse against Mike Guzofsky. I don't like Guzofsky, and I agree with you that "yamyam" might in fact be Guzofsky. But we cannot curse him. I know that Guzofsky has done some terrible things (such as allowing the Nazi Tina Greco to post on his forum after she boasted that she was posting personal information about JTF members on the Nazi StørmFrønt site). Despite that, we cannot curse Guzofsky.

We can only curse a Jew who has clearly crossed the red line of treason. I'm not sure that Guzofsky has gone that far.

Irv Rubin, for example, can be cursed because he sought to get the Jewish hero Jonathan Pollard killed, G-d forbid. Rubin tried to incite 30 million Americans on the Merv Griffin Show in the 1980s to support giving Pollard the death penalty. And Rubin helped to keep Pollard in prison all of these years with his vicious incitement - which is also an unforgivable crime.

So I removed your post, and didn't say anything because I would prefer not to publicly disagree with a great JTFer like you. I was going to send you a PM explaining what I did, but didn't get a chance yet because I got a couple of telephone calls and got caught up in the conversation.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 01, 2009, 02:59:04 PM »
OK Chaim, it is fine. Thanks for explaining yourself. If you say that we cannot curse Guzofsky, I won't. I do think that he is evil on the level of Kastner and Noam Chomsky personally, but if you are not totally sure of that, then I will abide by your wishes.

I do suspect that yamyam is Guzofsky (not that that would be even a drop in the bucket in his crimes against Jewry). He is clearly willing to collaborate with Nazis if it means harming JTF. He allowed Tina Greco to be a member in good standing on his forum for a very long time, and never had a cross word to say about her. (By the way, Guzofsky's #1 fan, Yacov, has followed in his footsteps. He allows known Nazis to join and post on his so-called "forum" just because they hate JTF, and in fact made an infamous Nazi, Archie, his chief admin for a while.)

I do think that Guzofsky, who I can promise you personally hates the tzaddik Jonathan Pollard, would be every bit as dangerous to the Jewish people as Olmert or Netanyahu if he actually had a following of more than a dozen stupid kids.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 01, 2009, 04:18:28 PM »
CF, Archie was known to be anti-jtf , but it looks to me that his nazi tendencies came out later..(e.g. in a description of a video he put online).  When that came out, I notified Yakov of it.  Yakov took note of it, and soon after that he was banned from Yakov's forum.

(and CF, before you make a mess of what I wrote.   I think Yakov's anti-jtf stance is crazy and bad..but he isn't what you make him out to be. Of course, nobody is what you make them out to be)

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: January 01, 2009, 07:45:38 PM »
CF, Archie was known to be anti-jtf , but it looks to me that his nazi tendencies came out later..(e.g. in a description of a video he put online).  When that came out, I notified Yakov of it.  Yakov took note of it, and soon after that he was banned from Yakov's forum.

(and CF, before you make a mess of what I wrote.   I think Yakov's anti-jtf stance is crazy and bad..but he isn't what you make him out to be. Of course, nobody is what you make them out to be)

I don't think there is anything I need to add when you are publicly admitting to an ongoing relationship with that individual. But for the record, he got embarrassed when we were talking here on our forum about how he is friends with Nazis.

And yeah, I'm sure that you are right about Yacov, and that everyone else is wrong. Heck, Neturei Karta aren't who we make them out to be either. They don't call for the extermination of Israel and deny the Shoah and worship Hamas and Ahmadinejad. You certainly are a whole lot more personally acquainted with NK than I am, so I'll defer to your judgment there.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 01, 2009, 07:59:22 PM »
<snip> You certainly are a whole lot more personally acquainted with NK than I am, so I'll defer to your judgment there.

Do you think that I judge neturei karta favourably? (Yes or No)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #10 on: January 01, 2009, 08:04:50 PM »
AsheDina that picture with the cat was great.  :laugh:

I like to imagine this is Yamyam after getting punched:
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/280/f/c/Sucker_Punch_by_Tyne2010.jpg

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 01, 2009, 08:48:54 PM »
<snip> You certainly are a whole lot more personally acquainted with NK than I am, so I'll defer to your judgment there.

you're not  very honest C.F.  Simple questions seem to scare you.

last time you referred to members whose every post supports neturei karta. I know you had me in mind. I wrote a post with one line asking you  "does this post support neturei karta?".  You dodged that one too.. For a simple, childish person, you are very slimy.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 01, 2009, 11:06:09 PM »
AsheDina that picture with the cat was great.  :laugh:

I like to imagine this is Yamyam after getting punched:
http://fc05.deviantart.com/fs20/f/2007/280/f/c/Sucker_Punch_by_Tyne2010.jpg

HE REALLY MADE ME ANGRY Ruby!!!   :nuke:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 01, 2009, 11:07:58 PM »
I wrote a post with one line asking you  "does this post support neturei karta?". You dodged that one too.
I didn't see it, it's called having a life.

For a simple, childish person, you are very slimy.
I will take that as a compliment.  ;D Now don't you have a conference with Ahmadinejad to get ready for?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 02, 2009, 09:27:34 AM »
C.F. again you are dodging simple questions.

Quote from: C.F

Do you think that I judge neturei karta favourably? (Yes or No)