Author Topic: CNN: Black woman kidnaps newborn, Black male assaults Grandma  (Read 2424 times)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Back to back stories on CNN. This is taking place in Texas and NYC specifically. Both suspects are at large.

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: CNN: Black woman kidnaps newborn, Black male assaults Grandma
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 11:47:29 PM »
That grandma was 101 years old, and I saw surveillance footage of the attack on FOX 5 News.  It was disgusting to see that [censored] punch that old lady, and the way the lady fell after the blows.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 11, 2007, 12:18:48 AM »
That grandma was 101 years old, and I saw surveillance footage of the attack on FOX 5 News.  It was disgusting to see that schvartza punch that old lady, and the way the lady fell after the blows.

It's important to be tolerant. The black man who mugged the grandma probably experienced some form of racism when he was a child. A teacher must have graded his homework without adding the affirmative action bonus points to it. That's going to be his defense in court and the vermin over at NYU and Columbia are salivating about the chance to volunteer at the legal aid society and defend him.

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 12:23:14 AM »
Perhaps he suffers from post traumatic slave syndrome?

Din Rodef

« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 04:58:39 AM »
Perhaps he suffers from post traumatic slave syndrome?

easily cured by repatriation to Africa ;)

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 07:30:24 AM »
UPDATE: HE WAS JUST DESCRIBED AS A "MALE IN HIS 30'S". NO MENTION OF HIM BEING BLACK. DON'T YOU THINK THIS INFORMATION WOULD BE SORT OF USEFUL WHEN LOOKING FOR A SUSPECT? CNN DOESN'T.

You can be sure that had the mugger been white, he would have been described as a "white male in his thirties".

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 12:35:47 PM »
And they were saying the same guy is suspected to have mugged an 80-something year old woman as well. Typical schvartza savages... always picking on the most vulnerable. Who would even lay a finger on an old woman let alone one who is 100? They should cut that [censored]'s head off.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 01:02:08 PM »
And they were saying the same guy is suspected to have mugged an 80-something year old woman as well. Typical schvartza savages... always picking on the most vulnerable. Who would even lay a finger on an old woman let alone one who is 100? They should cut that schvartza's head off.

The grandma should have shot him. Then the ACLU would have prosecuted her and had her sent to jail. That would have been a story!

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
« Reply #8 on: March 12, 2007, 07:48:49 PM »
the mugger who beat up the older women obviously grew up in a home where respecting your elders was not taught him.  and he thinks that the public should be respecting him?  he would even beat up his grandmother if she had money in her purse.  give me a break!

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: March 12, 2007, 08:21:49 PM »
That grandma was 101 years old, and I saw surveillance footage of the attack on FOX 5 News.  It was disgusting to see that schvartza punch that old lady, and the way the lady fell after the blows.
What a nasty black beast!! Thank G-d the old lady seems to be fine and is up and around. At 101 her life is still more valuable then ten of them nasty black animals. People are up in arms over this. I hope they demand that they  toss this beast in jail and find him a suitable cell mate if you know what I mean. A few years in a jail cell getting the right therapy may show him the error of his ways.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2007, 08:23:32 PM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years