Author Topic: I need your prayers.  (Read 2121 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
I need your prayers.
« on: January 02, 2009, 10:52:53 AM »
I have been very sick ever since the night of Jan 1st. I am eating DayQuil and NyQuil all day and night.

My name is David ben Sara Rivkah
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: I need your prayers.
« Reply #1 on: January 02, 2009, 11:13:40 AM »
Refuah shleima to you. 

Just get plenty of rest, eat lots oranges, and drink plenty of liquids.  You'll be fine.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 02, 2009, 11:15:44 AM »
You have them. Get plenty of rest and be sure to drink plenty of fluids. I am not a big fan of the medications your using but they will get you plenty of rest which tends to help. I sort of like the hot tea and booze type medications but you know some times I just forget to put in the tea if you know what I mean. I was sick a few weeks ago and some E&M Brandy got rid of the cold in just a day. The dosage varies with the user. All kidding aside get well soon.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 02, 2009, 01:14:59 PM »
Yes drink liquids
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 08:04:14 PM »
I will be praying for your speedy recovery.
I hope you are feeling better already.
Get plenty of rest!

Quite a few people I know needed to get antibiotics, so far, this winter.
If you don't feel better soon...see a Doctor.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 08:06:27 PM »
Of course I will pray for you.

Feel better soon
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 08:12:58 PM »
I have been very sick ever since the night of Jan 1st. I am eating DayQuil and NyQuil all day and night.

My name is David ben Sara Rivkah

are you crazy..
that's for a cold.

you are incredibly silly

people get the cold and the flu often, some even get it once a year, you may FEEL very ill but you'll much better in a week or two. Your body is fighting it.

you have to use your brain too when you are ill, don't just rate it on how you feel. Know what the problem is.

Yes, when you have a bad cold, or flu if you are worried that it will last or not go away, then you should worry. But flu does go away.  Unless you're really old. Really old people can be in serious trouble from the flu. You will be fine.

Rest and Stay warm..
Drink, And I suppose you should eat properly too, so your body can fight it better.  But it will fight it. This is a standard thing.

On a side note- I wouldn't have medication unnecessarily.. I don't know about your one, but it's people taking anti-bacterial treatments frequently for little things like colds or flu, that caused the national problem of some viruses (not colds) mutatating and becoming more powerful and now we have the flesh eating viruses going around like the superbug that are resistant. 
« Last Edit: January 03, 2009, 08:18:21 PM by q_q_ »

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 08:52:16 PM »
Im praying NOW.   :doctor:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 09:14:07 PM »
Im praying NOW.   :doctor:

You're always praying! With all your praying I don't know how you found time to make that post!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #9 on: January 03, 2009, 09:35:03 PM »
Im always praying too... There is so much to pray for these days.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #10 on: January 03, 2009, 11:31:36 PM »
I don't mean to hijack your thread but I am sick as well. I was at a party last Saturday and a girl there was sick, so a few days later I got sick. Ruined my new years eve/new years day for me and my girlfriend. I went through a whole bottle of dayquil and I am feeling 95% better. If I don't get better by Monday I will see the DR. Get better friend.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 12:29:44 AM »
Fell better soon David.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 12:43:31 AM »
I pray for your good health.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 02:46:35 AM »
David,   I hope and pray that you feel much better soon.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 02:51:31 AM »
David get well soon bro
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 03:02:00 AM »
You're in my prayers, man. get well soon!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 03:31:24 AM »
I pray you get better quickly David.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 11:12:23 PM »
I'm feeling much better thank you all.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 11:14:12 PM »

you shouldn't even have asked for help..

PRAY FOR ME.. I've got...i've got, i've got a cold..

what a joke.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 11:32:26 PM »

what a joke.

I'm just curious q_q_, why is it that you are so miserable with everyone?  I get the sense you constantly criticize because you think it's altruistic.  Can you explain to me how you think ridiculing David on his thread is supposed to help our movement?  If you have a good reason, I'd like to hear it.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 11:56:31 PM »

what a joke.

I'm just curious q_q_, why is it that you are so miserable with everyone?  I get the sense you constantly criticize because you think it's altruistic.  Can you explain to me how you think ridiculing David on his thread is supposed to help our movement?  If you have a good reason, I'd like to hear it.

It's constructive criticism. Not against anything intrinisic to him. It's ridiculing a ridiculous behaviour.

Just like if he was to start doing ballet it's bad for his character.

We should be tough jews..  Not a jew that thinks he is "very ill" when he catches a cold.

I doubt many people here would react like he did to a cold.  And if they don't say anything, it's because they hold him to a very low standard, or they don't really care if he behaves in a pathetic way , as long as they don't, so they don't even point it out.  95% of people if they were to say "i'm very ill.. pray for me", when they have a cold, they'd think that was pathetic. They wouldn't do it knowingly, and they'd be embarrassed about thinking it was serious not realising that it was just a cold. He -knew- it was a cold!!

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: January 05, 2009, 12:04:02 AM »

what a joke.

I think it is a good thing to ask for prayers, there are alot of nasty virus's goind around, especially nowadays......

People catch virus's and die in one day now, sometimes....

This is no joke.

I feel that you need to lighten up, too... :P

It's constructive criticism. Not against anything intrinisic to him. It's ridiculing a ridiculous behaviour.

We should be tough jews..  Not a jew that thinks he is "very ill" when he catches a cold.

I doubt many people here would react like he did to a cold.  And if they don't say anything, it's because they hold him to a very low standard, or they don't really care if he behaves in a pathetic way , as long as they don't, so they don't even point it out.  95% of people if they were to say "i'm very ill.. pray for me", when they have a cold, they'd think that was pathetic. They wouldn't do it knowingly, and they'd be embarrassed about thinking it was serious not realising that it was just a cold. He -knew- it was a cold!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: January 05, 2009, 12:32:55 AM »

what a joke.

Okay.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: January 05, 2009, 12:42:23 AM »

what a joke.

Okay.

But he did not answer the real question you asked... Why does he deal with people like this. In my opinion this constant adversarial relationship is childish. If you think people are not so intelligent then you should deal with them pleasantly anyway.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 05, 2009, 05:31:41 AM »

what a joke.

Okay.

But he did not answer the real question you asked... Why does he deal with people like this. In my opinion this constant adversarial relationship is childish. If you think people are not so intelligent then you should deal with them pleasantly anyway.

I think qq's posts are great. That's why I spend such a lot of time trying to understand them.