Author Topic: 30 Israelis soldiers killed or wounded  (Read 1835 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
30 Israelis soldiers killed or wounded
« on: January 03, 2009, 07:47:26 PM »
Hamas says that five Israeli soldiers have been killed and 25 wounded while it says that the Palestinian resistance is ready to fight a long battle.
Palestinian fighters exchanged fire with invading Israeli army forces, according to news reports late on Saturday night.

This is while Hamas spokesman Ismail Radwan noted as he read a statement on Hamas's al-Aqsa television network on Saturday that Israel's ground "incursion into Gaza will not be a walk in the park and Gaza will become your (Israelis) cemetery God willing."

Meanwhile Palestinian fighters detonated a 50-kilogram bomb as Israeli forces crossed into the Gaza Strip on Saturday, Abu Mujahid a spokesperson of one of the key Palestinian armed groups, the Nasser Salah al-Din Brigades the armed wing of the Popular Resistance Committees, said.

He told the al-Jazeera television that their forces had set off the massive explosion in an area called Hayeh Zaytoun. It was not clear if the Israeli casualties are related to the attack.
http://www.presstv.ir/detail.aspx?id=80403&sectionid=351020202

He also said that his group is coordinating defense strategies with other armed factions, including Fatah's al-Aqsa Brigades, the Popular Front for the Liberation of Palestine, Hamas, and other Palestinian resistance fighters.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: 30 Israelis soldiers killed or wounded
« Reply #1 on: January 03, 2009, 07:49:31 PM »
i'm so sick of this  , I heard they went in..

it was premature. They were doing VERY WELL bombing from the air, many arabs were dying. Now they've sent soldiers into that hell hole, it's too premature..

they didn't have the heart to bomb from the air properly long enough.. they stopped when there were still hundreds or even a thousand more terrorists to kill.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 03, 2009, 07:58:30 PM »
Yes its going to be a rough show because I am sure that the place is full of traps rigged to blow. Israel and America suffer from the same short sightedness. The have the ability to decimate the enemy from the air but are reluctant to use the full capability because they feel they will be needlessly killing civilians. Better to kill enemy civilians then to put soldiers in danger. G-d willing Israels losses will remain low.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2009, 09:33:42 PM »
This is what happens when seventeen-year-old conscripts with no artillery support, who are not allowed to shoot until being shot at, and are forced to enter each and every house and hideout, are sent against battle-hardened demons who have been training in how to kill Jews since they could walk and who have been preparing their fortresses for three and a half years.  :'(

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 03, 2009, 09:50:52 PM »
This is terrible.  When will Israel develop a backbone?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 03, 2009, 10:24:19 PM »
This is Hamas propaganda.

It is possible that eventually there will be Israeli casualties, G-d forbid, but this is grossly exaggerated.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: January 03, 2009, 10:46:25 PM »
I sure hope and pray so.

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2009, 10:52:45 PM »

It is possible that eventually there will be Israeli casualties, G-d forbid, but this is grossly exaggerated.

I think that website is iranian news. We know that all muslims do is lie all day and preach jihad.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #8 on: January 03, 2009, 11:05:16 PM »

Actually Chaim on CNN they spoke to an Israeli military leader and he also said 30 Israeli soldiers were hurt

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 04, 2009, 01:20:32 AM »

Actually Chaim on CNN they spoke to an Israeli military leader and he also said 30 Israeli soldiers were hurt

CNN loves the propaganda of our enemies and will report it as fact, don't believe CNN.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 01:55:32 AM by New Yorker »
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 04, 2009, 01:36:35 AM »
Israeli army shall first flatten the requisite area from air, then sanitize it with artillery, then after sterlisation of the sand microbes with ammonia and chlorine shall move ahead to be welcomed by the ghosts.     
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 04, 2009, 02:32:45 AM »
Reminds me of the Iraqi propaganda minister during the invasion: 

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #12 on: January 04, 2009, 02:35:32 AM »
I think you are right Chaim. I seroulsy doubt that we have lost any soldigers yet. If I see it from an Israeli news source then I will trust it.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 04, 2009, 08:27:28 AM »
No the most recent news no Israeli deaths Baruch Hashem no Israeli captured. A few lightly wounded
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 04, 2009, 08:32:41 AM »
No the most recent news no Israeli deaths Baruch Hashem no Israeli captured. A few lightly wounded
That's great news!! Chaim was correct last night when he said it was Hamas propaganda reporting the high numbers.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: January 04, 2009, 08:37:07 AM »
That's great news!! Chaim was correct last night when he said it was Hamas propaganda reporting the high numbers.
Here it is             http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129206
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 04, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »
I'm still wondering why Israel couldn't just finish things off from the sky. If they seriously want to end the Hamas and their attacks AND protect themselves, why not just bomb from the air??? Is technology holding them back, or do they care more about Arab "civilians" than they do about stopping Hamas or protecting Israeli soldiers and residents?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2009, 08:46:41 AM »
I'm still wondering why Israel couldn't just finish things off from the sky. If they seriously want to end the Hamas and their attacks AND protect themselves, why not just bomb from the air??? Is technology holding them back, or do they care more about Arab "civilians" than they do about stopping Hamas or protecting Israeli soldiers and residents?
Most likely 'arab civilians'

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2009, 10:03:48 AM »

the latter.. it's guilt.

guilt is actually the reason why they don't really want to do what it takes to win..infact Olmert made the most stunning admission a few years ago...

I guess you weren't reading the papers or listening to the news at the time!!

Olmert said  "WE ARE TIRED OF WINNING" !

he was trying to express how he felt, and how he thinks the people feel. So they fight but not properly.

I compare it a bit to israel reacting as if a child is annoying them.. they may give the child a little smack, they don't want to do any more, anymore and they'd feel guilty.

Another thing is that Israeli Governments don't mind some loss of life to the people, they even like to be punished a bit, they feel guilty and their guilt is somewhat absolved when the israeli population get attacked. So they can say "look, we are suffering here, we aren't the bad guys".  If israel has no casualties they would feel like the bad guy and they can't do it. It's pathetic. They don't get it..  Be kind to the kind and cruel to the cruel. And fight wars the way wars are faught, there are civilian casualties. And in this war they were doing great from the air.. but as I predicted, they had to go to the ground, and they would give up too soon from the air.. because they can't take killing too many civilians, even though the ratioof terrorist:civilians was great. 

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 04, 2009, 11:58:34 AM »
I would discount anything that Hamas says.  As far as I have heard one or two soldiers have died.  Anytime I hear Arab claims of this sort I think back to Baghdad Bob.  To use a politically correct term these people are truth challenged.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #20 on: January 04, 2009, 01:23:35 PM »
I certainly hope that this is lying Muslim Nazi propaganda. However, even one Israeli casualty is too much, and the way the IDF fights these days, there will be a whole lot more than one.

Pathetic, phony Israeli wars and needless Israeli military and civilian deaths will continue for as long as:

--Kadima, Labor and Likud have a stranglehold on Israeli politics
--Most Jews around the world are denouncing Israel and do not support even these phony wars
--Most Israeli Jews believe there is a "legitimate claim" to "Palestine"
--Most Israeli Jews are hypersensitive about Muslim "civilian" casualties

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #21 on: January 04, 2009, 04:10:29 PM »
Unfortunetly you're true CF but don't forget this constant whining and pressure from UN and EU, Israeli leaders are more European than mayority of native Europeans are. ;D
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 04, 2009, 04:16:03 PM »

You are right. I have not believed this quranimals one second.

This are their wishes but of cause fairytales from thousand and one nights. 

All Moslems are liers.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani