Author Topic: "DEATH TO ALL THE JUICE" - RETARDED MUSLIMS STILL ILLITERATE LIKE MOHAMMAD  (Read 1369 times)

Offline bd1111

• Junior JTFer
PLEASE SEND THIS PICTURE TO EVERYONE YOU KNOW. MUSLIMS ARE THE MOST UNEDUCATED USELESS PEOPLE ON THE EARTH.
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 12:27:05 PM by bd1111 »

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Let us thank God, that he made them so stupid. Otherwise, we would be no more alive.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Amen to that Phesant.  I  :laugh: :::D on them although both their hatredness and stupidness are not funy.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Part of me wants to laugh but part of me tells me it might be wrong to laugh considering the intention behind the message. Still it does show stupid Muslims are.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
wow just wow.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Another thing I noticed, he spelled Zionist right, but not Jews.  :laugh:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I LOVE

Apple Juice
Orange Juice
Grape Juice
Blackberry Juice
Blueberry Juice

but I dont like

Tomato Juice

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I LOVE

Apple Juice
Orange Juice
Grape Juice
Blackberry Juice
Blueberry Juice

but I dont like

Tomato Juice

He he he  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
The only "Juice" I'd like to see death come to is OJ.

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
What do they have against Juice?   ::)
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
Re: "DEATH TO ALL THE JUICE" - RETARDED MUSLIMS STILL ILLITERATE LIKE MOHAMMAD
« Reply #10 on: January 05, 2009, 12:47:19 PM »
Juice ;D
no wonder their countries r poor :::D

Offline ✡ Hindu Zionist ॐ

• Master JTFer
  • India- Most pro-Israel country of the world!
« Reply #11 on: January 05, 2009, 12:47:59 PM »
I picked this one from a muzzy forum

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 06:43:36 AM »
Those companies boycott Israel or are (pro) Israeli? 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 07:16:10 AM »
Those companies boycott Israel or are (pro) Israeli? 
They are pro-business and sell their products in Israel but they are not pro-Israel. In some cases they are the opposite- CNN is the outstanding Jew haters of the list.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 07:17:46 AM »
BTW a friend of mine thinks the mispell is deliberate for legal reasons, is it possible ? 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #15 on: January 13, 2009, 11:43:20 AM »
Let us thank G-d, that he made them so stupid. Otherwise, we would be no more alive.

Hi Pheasant. You have an excellent point about the Moslem mentality. Trouble is this: Moslems make up for their stupidity through lying, cheating, stealing, murdering. If the Moslems had not perfected their evil ways, Islam would have ended a long time ago.

Shalom - Dox

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #16 on: January 13, 2009, 12:19:30 PM »
I LOVE

Apple Juice
Orange Juice
Grape Juice
Blackberry Juice
Blueberry Juice

but I dont like

Tomato Juice

Hi Muman ! I hope life is treating you well. Speaking of Juice, I have a recipe for you. Squeeze fresh tangerines and fresh oranges together for the most delicious beverage loaded with vitamins.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #17 on: January 13, 2009, 02:33:07 PM »
I picked this one from a muzzy forum

729?