Author Topic: JTF Member Videos  (Read 433 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
JTF Member Videos
« on: January 04, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »
Hi all,

With a number of members making their own videos in support of JTF, I was thinking that it might be of use to create a new section of the Forum to put these videos. It seems as though it would be more effective for other members to add their comments on Liveleak, Youtube etc in a coherent way.

I also know from my own experience the time and effort that goes into making a video, so I think it would be nice to have a section of the Forum that recognizes the efforts made by fellow members.

I very much hope this does not sound like self promotion, That is not my intent at all.

Any thoughts...?
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: JTF Member Videos
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 03:36:45 PM »
We had a special section. The problem is that far fewer people saw the videos there. General Discussion is our biggest section by far. When we promote the videos in General Discussion, that is the biggest boost we can give them.

Right now, making videos is our main method of attracting new members to both the English and Hebrew movements. So promoting the videos is our top priority. We found from past experience that promoting them on sticky threads in General Discussion is the best way. If there is a better way, we will gladly do it.