Author Topic: I GOT A NAZI PRAISING HITLER ALL OVER MY CHANNEL IRANIAN CLAIMING HE IS WHITE  (Read 1665 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/THEMASTERWOLF1

IF ANY IS INTERESTED TO GET THIS CLOWN HE IS PRAISING HITLER AND IRANIAN CLAIMING HE IS A WHITE ARYAN
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
MasterWolf why your chanel is in not avaible in Poland? And he he must be Iranian nazi, not all mullah haters are cosher. 
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I have no idea why it isn't available in Poland but I am ripping him a new one, if anyone care to join in
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Youtube says, that your channel isn't available in my country too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Pheasent I am on your list already

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/themasterwolf1  Here keep trying I got my hands full with this guy

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.youtube.com/user/themasterwolf1  Here keep trying I got my hands full with this guy

Sorry Wolf, but it seems, that Zootube has blocked you in my country:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!

Let me see if I can reach you from my country... and you just get in from me posting to you

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

Let me see if I can reach you from my country... and you just get in from me posting to you
I got your message, but same result. Zootube blocked you totally.  :o

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Wow thats strange..i posted a comment
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I THINK I WILL PUT A CASE OF FEAR ON HIM HE IS YOUNG AND STUPID

Offline Kylefromomaha

• Full JTFer
He's probably mental.  :laugh:In Latin America there are hispanics who call themselves skinheads. Luckily the few righteous latinos down there are keeping them in their places.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
I THINK I WILL PUT A CASE OF FEAR ON HIM HE IS YOUNG AND STUPID
He's a fool  :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Iranians often like Hitler because they're said to be Aryan.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
Thats a great video on your mainpage masterwolf

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
The 2 Nazi pigs folded like a lawnchair and blocked me, and now more Muzzies are whining on my channel that they claim to be Atheists.  I will not have any of these swines budge what i believe in.

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
Mastr wolf, why are you arguing with an 18 year old  atheist communist?  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Materwolf i made some comments answering those muzzies on your page :)

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Iranians often like Hitler because they're said to be Aryan.

Yes... they are tall like Mouhmad Ahmadinijad.... blond like the Ayatolla.

idiots.