Author Topic: Thank You Chaim  (Read 616 times)

Offline Daleksfearme

• Pro JTFer
  • What is, What was, What could be. thats what I see
Thank You Chaim
« on: January 04, 2009, 08:44:47 PM »
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your response to my question on this weeks "Ask JTF". Once I heard what you had to say, I realized that these young people only had my best interests at heart. When I see them next I will apologise to them.

I sometimes can be very protective over the seniors that I work with, who suffer from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, so perhaps I overreacted slightly.

Again, thank you and G-d Bless
« Last Edit: January 04, 2009, 08:52:48 PM by Daleksfearme »
"You must not have looked in the new dictionary for the word Genocide, Because Right next to it is a picture of me with a capton that reads...over my dead body!"

The Doctor

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Thank You Chaim
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2009, 09:08:41 PM »
I wanted to take a moment to thank you for your response to my question on this weeks "Ask JTF". Once I heard what you had to say, I realized that these young people only had my best interests at heart. When I see them next I will apologise to them.

I sometimes can be very protective over the seniors that I work with, who suffer from Alzheimer's and other forms of dementia, so perhaps I overreacted slightly.

Again, thank you and G-d Bless

if making a threas as you have then you should write the question and response.. many people haven't listened to the askjtf or the whole of it.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Thank You Chaim
« Reply #2 on: January 05, 2009, 09:25:43 AM »
if making a threas as you have then you should write the question and response.. many people haven't listened to the askjtf or the whole of it.
[/quote]

Don't write the question, if they want to hear it they should hear ask jtf. Everybody should hear ask JTF.