Author Topic: White phosphorus added to Israeli fire  (Read 2033 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: White phosphorus added to Israeli fire
« Reply #25 on: January 06, 2009, 11:53:33 AM »
Yes Mord, this is true. But not only IR-countermeasures contain this element, but forefront-illumination devices too.

I am not shure if smoke devices of the German army contain phosphor, but it is possible.

I bet, that this issue would never be raised by the media, except if Americans and Israelis use it, because it is since hundred years common.

It is obvious - the bolschewist media are looking only for something to blaim the Jews. Pfui!
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 06, 2009, 11:55:09 AM »
Yes Mord, this is true. But not only IR-countermeasures contain this element, but forefront-illumination devices too.

I am not shure if smoke devices of the German army contain phosphor, but it is possible.

I bet, that this issue would never be raised by the media, except if Americans and Israelis use it, because it is since hundred years common.

It is obvious - the bolschewist media are looking only for something to blaim the Jews. Pfui!
True Russia used it as well in Georgia
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #27 on: January 06, 2009, 12:02:46 PM »
White phosphorus (WP) is a flare- and smoke-producing incendiary weapon, or smoke-screening agent, made from a common allotrope of the chemical element phosphorus. White phosphorus bombs and shells are incendiary devices, but can also be used as an offensive anti-personnel flame compound capable of causing serious burns or death.The agent is used in bombs, artillery shells, and mortar shells, short range missiles which burst into burning flakes of phosphorus upon impact. White phosphorus is commonly referred to in military jargon as "WP". The slang term "Willy(ie) Pete" or "Willy(ie) Peter", dating from the First World War and common at least through the Vietnam era, is still occasionally heard.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 06, 2009, 12:25:35 PM »
White phosphorus (WP) is a flare- and smoke-producing incendiary weapon, or smoke-screening agent, made from a common allotrope of the chemical element phosphorus. White phosphorus bombs and shells are incendiary devices, but can also be used as an offensive anti-personnel flame compound capable of causing serious burns or death.The agent is used in bombs, artillery shells, and mortar shells, short range missiles which burst into burning flakes of phosphorus upon impact. White phosphorus is commonly referred to in military jargon as "WP". The slang term "Willy(ie) Pete" or "Willy(ie) Peter", dating from the First World War and common at least through the Vietnam era, is still occasionally heard.

Yes, but the ammunition of the IDF contains only this element, but is not made to hit with it people directly. They didn't use it to burn people, it is not effective for this purpose, but to illuminate the forefront and/or to produce smoke.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #29 on: January 06, 2009, 12:29:50 PM »

Yes, but the ammunition of the IDF contains only this element, but is not made to hit with it people directly. They didn't use it to burn people, it is not effective for this purpose, but to illuminate the forefront and/or to produce smoke.

March 1988: According to an undated ANSA article quoted by an RAI documentary, white phosphorus was used by Saddam Hussein during the Halabja poison gas attack: (transl.) "On the morning of March 16, 1988, the Iraqi aerial forces bombed several times the city with a chemical cocktail of nerve agents: yperite, tabun, VX, napalm and white phosphorus." WP use had not been previously mentioned in other reports on Halabja,but the use of napalm was commonly reported.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_phosphorus_use_in_Iraq

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: January 06, 2009, 12:37:25 PM »
This are totally different weapons American Hero, althrough both of them contain among others the same element phosphor.

Offline Shamgar

• Master JTFer
  • Preservation of Dal al-Harb
    • TangoMike3
« Reply #31 on: January 06, 2009, 06:47:29 PM »
Pheasant, you have to excuse Americanhero. He is a troll.

:::D
Infidels fighting Obamazombies and Islamazombies in the wastelands of the former United States.

"I will stand with the Blue Line should the political winds shift in an ugly direction."

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #32 on: January 06, 2009, 06:49:52 PM »
Yes don't feed me

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 06, 2009, 08:54:40 PM »

:::D :::D :::D
Yeah!  Don't feed the troll.  :eat:
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: January 07, 2009, 03:18:21 AM »
Muslamics are expecting that Israel should throw shells at them filled with Chocolates.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #35 on: January 07, 2009, 06:31:40 AM »

:::D :::D :::D
Yeah!  Don't feed the troll.  :eat:

Trolls are supposed to be big and green.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?