Author Topic: Muslim Arab nazis march in Ft Lauderdale Fl. Imam calls for Islamic missionaries  (Read 1304 times)

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
An Anti-Israel rally in Ft Lauderdale,
One arab Muslim nazi terrorist woman yells at the pro-USA, Pro-Israel rally across the street that the Jews should "go back to the ovens!"

Important other portion:   After leading Muslims in prayer, an imam is interviewed and calls for spreading Islam to Americans (whether they like it or not)...

5:47-6:04
And I quote:

"We need to try harder as Muslims to educate the people about what Islam really is, so that they can appreciate the beauty of it, because once people really understand the real beauty of Islam, they will have no choice but to accept it 'cuz(sic) they'll realize that it's part of their nature"

• Gold Star JTF Member
Is there a way to save this footage or clips of this onto a computer off of youtube?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Leftist Jews marched alongside these sub humans calling for jews to  go to ovens.Leftist Jews are really frightened cowards any Jew who would march with pigs calling for Jews to go to ovens are beyond contempt.They would give their wifes and even little daughters to old pigs after all no child is too young for a moslem,remeber aisha
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Is there a way to save this footage or clips of this onto a computer off of youtube?

Yes, there's a program by the company Ashampoo, the program is called ClipFisher. You can buy it, or get the demo, and download the Youtube video to your computer with it.
http://www2.ashampoo.com/webcache/html/1/product_2_0056__.htm
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
One arab Muslim nazi terrorist woman yells at the pro-USA, Pro-Israel rally across the street that the Jews should "go back to the ovens!"

Important other portion:   After leading Muslims in prayer, an imam is interviewed and calls for spreading Islam to Americans (whether they like it or not)...

And I quote:

"We need to try harder as Muslims to educate the people about what Islam really is, so that they can appreciate the beauty of it, because once people really understand the real beauty of Islam, they will have no choice but to accept it 'cuz(sic) they'll realize that it's part of their nature"

A hero in Miami, shot up the muslim bastards' mosque the day after this. I guess the old fashioned Americans of Florida are not going to put up with this sh*t.

• Gold Star JTF Member
Leftist Jews marched alongside these sub humans calling for jews to  go to ovens.Leftist Jews are really frightened cowards any Jew who would march with pigs calling for Jews to go to ovens are beyond contempt.They would give their wifes and even little daughters to old pigs after all no child is too young for a moslem,remeber aisha

Yeah but they were very few.  Most of these animals were Arabs.    There was a whole group across the street of proud Jews and gentiles who were marching on behalf of Israel.  Against this arab rally.

• Gold Star JTF Member

And I quote:

A hero in Miami, shot up the muslim bastards' mosque the day after this. I guess the old fashioned Americans of Florida are not going to put up with this sh*t.

Really?   Is there any news reporting this?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
How could you let this animals into the USA?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom

Of course there is... And I would not recommend spending money on this application..

There are many good Firefox Add-Ons which will save videos from Youtube. Try Video Downloadhelper...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

And I quote:

Really?   Is there any news reporting this?

Yup, local Miami news.

Video: http://video.nbc6.net/player/?id=909721
Article: http://www.nbc6.net/news/18401619/detail.html?rss=ami&psp=news

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.

Is there a legal defense fund for him?
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

Is there a legal defense fund for him?

He doesn't need any legal defense, he wasn't caught. His mission to send the arrogant Islamic savages a message about pushing their evil agenda in America was a complete success.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
How could you let this animals into the USA?

Unfortunately Islam is classified as a religion rather than a terrorist philosophy. If it were classified as the second, which it truly is closer to, then Islam would be seen differently.