Author Topic: Message for Jorje15 (please sticky until he sees it)  (Read 577 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Message for Jorje15 (please sticky until he sees it)
« on: January 07, 2009, 04:07:19 AM »
Jorje,

I just heard your Ask JTF question. I'm more than happy to step back and allow you to start the weekly Ask JTF threads. I just got into the habit of being the first one to do them after the forum reopens for Shabbat after our former administrator (who always did it) left. So please, go right ahead this Saturday night.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 07, 2009, 01:02:59 PM by Lisa »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Message for Jorje15 (please sticky until he sees it)
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:57:46 PM »
I thought I asked for this to be stickied.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 01:01:24 PM »
I thought I asked for this to be stickied.

Done
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 05:12:52 PM »
Why don't you just PM him?
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #4 on: January 07, 2009, 06:12:56 PM »
Very good the Private Message system works very good I once tried it with one of my friends and it works very good though I'm trying to get her to join the fourm I will do the Ask JTF program topics from time to time C.F will still do the programs as well. I like to share this topic with C.F we might make a great team since I'm always like to hear the programs and edit them to work on my PSP/Media Device. Now you can Sticky the thread. PS: A good way to remember to words from other fourms like the Hebrew fourm is to make a chart like do with my braille from print to braille to remember what I need to study.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 07, 2009, 09:21:12 PM »
Very good the Private Message system works very good I once tried it with one of my friends and it works very good though I'm trying to get her to join the fourm I will do the Ask JTF program topics from time to time C.F will still do the programs as well. I like to share this topic with C.F we might make a great team since I'm always like to hear the programs and edit them to work on my PSP/Media Device. Now you can Sticky the thread. PS: A good way to remember to words from other fourms like the Hebrew fourm is to make a chart like do with my braille from print to braille to remember what I need to study.
Look, it's really no big deal Jorje, I posted the question for months--I think I had my turn!