Author Topic: Palestinians are the most friendly people  (Read 504 times)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Palestinians are the most friendly people
« on: January 07, 2009, 11:59:36 AM »
The "Palestinians" of Gaza are the most open minded, peacefull and less xenophobic people of the world. The celebrated their own Muslim 1430 New Year but after that, they also celebrated the Christian Year openly, now they are preparing to celebrate the Orthodox Festivals and they may also continue for the Chinese Year. But their biggest merit is that, in spite of the conflict, they accepted that Israel provides them the firework. Let's hope they keep on with their parties for a long, long time. :::D :::D :::D

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Palestinians are the most friendly people
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2009, 12:06:14 PM »
Is this true?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 07, 2009, 12:19:18 PM »
Is this true?

It's a joke. Westerners here use firework and bombs to celebrate Christamas and New Year. Palestinians got real fire and real bombs from Israel. That's the sarcasm.
I usually writte it in Muslim chats and they get furious! :::D
BTW, the other day, an Iranian read that joke in my Skype and liked it, he said he is a Zoroastrian oprseed by Muslims. He wanted to add me to his contact, but I didn't accept. One never knows. He may also be a Muslim doing Takiyah!

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 07, 2009, 02:01:05 PM »
I was hoping they would adopt Kwanza and Hanukah too...WTF?! :::D
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein