Poll

What will be the result of Israel's Gaza military operation?

Hamas Muslim terrorist rockets and missiles will no longer be fired on southern Israel. Israeli security and deterrence will be restored.
4 (4.4%)
There will be a ceasefire, and another Israeli withdrawal from Gaza. Then Hamas rockets and missiles will again terrorize all of southern Israel.
75 (83.3%)
I am still not sure.
11 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: What will be the result of Israel's Gaza military operation?  (Read 16718 times)

Offline Beograd

• New JTFer
Re: Poll: What will be the result of Israel's Gaza military operation?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2009, 03:12:39 PM »
#2-because unfortunately Arabs now what they want in this war,and Israel government don`t have plan for future of Israel.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 17, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »
I voted that there will be a ceasefire and rockets will continue to be launched at Jews from Gazan animals because the olmert/barak/livni govt never had any clear objectives going into the war, it was an elections ploy, and from the very beginning it seems they've been trying to "achieve" a ceasefire (which is not worth the paper its written on, as we've seen time and time again with the arab muslim nazis).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #27 on: January 17, 2009, 08:33:46 PM »
JTF was right again.

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #28 on: February 11, 2009, 11:44:18 AM »
Shalom!
The Gazan Arabs are a people without a conscience.....Having seen them sing and dance and party after killing innocent Israelis, you have got to be coucou to believe that these animals will change anytime soon. The young have been severely brainwashed into massacring as many Jews as humanly possible. The Quran is a violent book and the Gazans are intoxicated with the message. We cannot be tolerant towards intolerance.....we will have only ourselves to blame for it. The Arab mind does not respect timidity, only aggression. (No wonder Saddam was able to control the fanatics) Only a very strong right-wing Israel gives me hope of taming the Gazan dogs!

RON
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!

Offline usgop

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 23, 2009, 09:04:01 AM »
                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

Please explain why you voted the way you did?
This is what happens everytime..Israel attacks and then caves to world pressure..who cares what the world says..let the IDF clean that part of the world up and rid it of the plague known as Hamas..then go after anyone else who comes against Israel!

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: April 26, 2009, 09:36:38 AM »
I think that more and more people may realize that it was a mistake to pull out of Gaza.

For example, Michael Medved, who has a radio platform and his sibling who lives in Israel, have both admitted that they were wrong.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #31 on: April 26, 2009, 09:46:29 AM »
Israel should kill the HAMAS leaders, what about it? How many Hamas-muslim leaders died?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: April 26, 2009, 10:23:03 AM »
Israel should kill the HAMAS leaders, what about it? How many Hamas-muslim leaders died?

You can kill them and they have a new one. It's unpossible to "delete" them. Destroy Hamas and they build another Terror organization.

« Last Edit: August 04, 2009, 05:15:40 PM by German Kahanist »

Offline idf1967

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2009, 01:35:33 PM »
it's always like that: hamas stops firing rockets into israel, israel pools out all it's troops and follows the international rules, hamas fires again rockets into southern-israel and to a respons to that israel defense itself by striking back and than israel gets blaimed for everything!
we ill always defending ourselfs and be proud of be an israeli  :dance:

Offline American_Soldier

• New JTFer
« Reply #34 on: May 07, 2009, 04:31:03 PM »
Well I chose the second option. there will be a ceasefire as always.

The World Governments need a freakin reality check, Islam is dedicated to the death and destruction of all infidels, they always have been and always will be. I think I have a little experience in this area working as a Military Police Officer in Iraq just recently, I know how these guys think and I know what moves they will try to take, you can not trust these people at all, one day they are your best friend and then an hour later they stab you while your not looking. I will say the one thing Extremist Muslims are very very good at, is putting on a happy face in front of you and then later on killing one of your men. The Palestinians do  not want a 2 state solution, and neither does Israel. If a 2 state solution were to happen, Rockets and Missles would still shower Southern Israel because the Palestinians want all of Israel, not just some of it, The Palestinians goal is to destroy all Jews and Christians and take over all of Israel even if they did get to  create their own state. The same thing is still going to happen even if there is a 2 State Solution or not.

Offline Alexcohanim

• New JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 18, 2009, 09:41:11 AM »
I voted the 2nd simply because the Hamas will throw rockets into Israel as long as they have the ability ,it is also their way to manipulate the media the way they can kill each others ,so the international community can "blame Israel" for killing civilians.
In Gaza,the Hamas rules and dictate;people don't have the right so sing,dance or belong to any other party include the Abbas party;they will be a punishment of death if so.
The Hamas is responsible for killing thousands of their own citizens since 2005.From contribution of billions of dollars from other country in the last 4 years,Hamas could have built an economy,structure,hotels,inovation etc..but no,instead they use this money to harm Israel and it's own people.
How can you make peace with someone who wants to kill you no matter what?

Offline superjew

• New JTFer
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2009, 12:39:33 PM »
well choice number 2 of course , Muslim's\Arabs have no mercy to their own people never less to people from other religions
my point is that even if Israel wasn't a country in the middle east , this savage Muslim's will fight each other and kill each other by the millions , just like Iraq Iran war lol they used chemical weapons on each other , which was never used even on Israel in all of the wars !

so no matter what happen or what Israel will do the hamas or any other psychotic Islamic group , they will keep attacking Israel and will try to murder Jews till there is no longer Israel , than will start killing Christians minority's and other Muslims that are no Sunnis or Shiites

best Muslims hobby is killing murdering beheading cutting hands and all that

i don't see a good end with this Islamic Muslims savages !! with or without Israel

its not only about Israel , its about the free world

Offline Rick

• New JTFer
« Reply #37 on: September 16, 2009, 05:46:38 PM »
                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

History repeats itself,always! Muslims will never change and will never stop because it is their religious belief to do what they do. To stop what they do, is to stop being Muslim. So you see, peace with a Muslim by a non Muslim is a lie and a fantasy. Anyone who placates a Muslim is a fool and deserves exactly what he or she gets,I.E.,beheadings, suicide bombers, airplanes through buildings etc.,etc.,etc..........Rick 

Moshe92

« Reply #38 on: September 16, 2009, 05:47:50 PM »
                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

History repeats itself,always! Muslims will never change and will never stop because it is their religious belief to do what they do. To stop what they do, is to stop being Muslim. So you see, peace with a Muslim by a non Muslim is a lie and a fantasy. Anyone who placates a Muslim is a fool and deserves exactly what he or she gets,I.E.,beheadings, suicide bombers, airplanes through buildings etc.,etc.,etc..........Rick 

Welcome to the forum.  :)

Offline Rick

• New JTFer
« Reply #39 on: September 16, 2009, 06:03:05 PM »
Thank you very much!!!!!! It is a pleasure to be among like minded people!!!!!!

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #40 on: September 17, 2009, 01:11:32 AM »
Until the left winged self hating Jews are removed from power, the muslims will continue to murder Israelis and weaken Israel.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #41 on: September 17, 2009, 07:01:10 AM »
Until the left winged self hating Jews are removed from power, the muslims will continue to murder Israelis and weaken Israel.

It's also left wing people in chutz l'aretz that are calling the shots. Both sides.

Offline Patriot

• Junior JTFer
  • Tu Ne Cede Malis
« Reply #42 on: March 15, 2010, 09:54:31 AM »
I picked the middle option for obvious reasons.

“Those who do not learn from history are doomed to repeat it”
 George Santayana

(Spanish  born American Philosopher, Poet  and Humanist who made important contributions to aesthetics, speculative philosophy and literary criticism. 1863-1952)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: April 23, 2010, 02:05:21 PM »
well off course our bolshevik government will silence about the rocket and do nothing.they are suppporters of the arabs and blacks along with the white liberal (jews included) traitors in their quest of destroying the western world (thay are already susceded in south africa and are sucssiding in euroarabia,america and israel,all of them are expected to lose their white majority by 2050.)
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline strvogy

• New JTFer
« Reply #44 on: May 20, 2010, 04:33:01 PM »
As long as the traitors in the Knesset continue to allow our enemies to live in Gaza we will never have peace.  The arabs have to destroy us, and that is exactly what will happen unless they are pushed back from our land and never allowed to threaten us again.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #45 on: May 20, 2010, 07:07:04 PM »
1,400 years of consistent Islam makes predicting Islam a simple task.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline freethink

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 28, 2010, 06:43:56 PM »
I voted for choice #2 because that is how it has been since I can remember.

Offline ReazonNL

• New JTFer
« Reply #47 on: September 14, 2010, 12:35:47 PM »
I choose option 2 because it's pretty obvious that Security will Never be Restored in Israel. There will be a ceasefire, but i doubt that it will be for long...