Poll

What will be the result of Israel's Gaza military operation?

Hamas Muslim terrorist rockets and missiles will no longer be fired on southern Israel. Israeli security and deterrence will be restored.
4 (4.4%)
There will be a ceasefire, and another Israeli withdrawal from Gaza. Then Hamas rockets and missiles will again terrorize all of southern Israel.
75 (83.3%)
I am still not sure.
11 (12.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Poll: What will be the result of Israel's Gaza military operation?  (Read 16508 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                            בס''ד

Please explain why you voted the way you did?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Poll: What will be the result of Israel's Gaza military operation?
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2009, 06:21:14 PM »
I voted for the second option because as long as the leftists are in charge in Israel, the insanity will continue.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2009, 06:34:37 PM »
choice 2.
               The current Israeli government has never been able to live up to its word, and this is no different. You can not engage a sworn enemy that has vowed to kill and destroy you and play by the rules the Jew hating nations of the world decide is fair.
If Israel caves in and allows the UN Security Council to dictate on how this will unfold that there's no way to Win. The only solution is - 'Change' in government, a Kahanist style government!
 A government that the will protect its people and restore Judaism and its values across the board,
  a type of government that the whole anti Semitic world will hate but fear for knowing that G-d's chosen people aren't to be messed with!
« Last Edit: January 08, 2009, 09:45:05 PM by Dan »

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2009, 09:01:00 PM »
It is happening currently.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2009, 09:21:30 PM »
I went for #3. It's hard to say because Israel's track record as of late on this issue has not been good but....the fact that this may be the last chance for them to get a handle on things might make the difference. The Bush Administration it seems was a bit more helpful to Israel then the incoming successors administration will ever be. I think Israel may have seen this and is trying to get a foothold in Gaza so they will be in a position of control come the end of the month. Not to say that they plan to stay in Gaza forever but I think that the fact that they are occupying the territory will give them better bargaining power then if they were on the outside looking in.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2009, 09:42:28 PM »
Choice 2. It is exactly what the government wanted all along. If the Israeli public thinks that Israel has suffered a great defeat, they will think that they simply cannot win any wars these days, and will have to accept a life under constant rocket fire, and will think that they must do anything that the Muslims want in order to survive (in essence becoming dhimmis in their own country).

Chaim, I told you that this was what the Israeli government was trying to do all along, and you didn't believe me. I told you Kadima did not want to defeat Hamas, but lose to them.

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2009, 09:43:23 PM »
Because even though they want to destroy the threat to their citizens, they will eventually cave under international pressure again and nothing will have changed.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2009, 09:45:29 PM »
Because even though they want to destroy the threat to their citizens
The only "threat" they want to destroy are the patriotic, religious Jews in Judea and Samaria. The only thing they want to do to the Muslim Nazi threat to their citizens is shower them with land and money.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2009, 09:51:32 PM »
I think it is the nature of the Muslims to attack so called "infidels".

This will never change.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline spiritus_persona

• Pro JTFer
  • Say NO to Dhimmitude
    • Cultural Jihadist (Warning!  May contain harsh language!)
« Reply #9 on: January 08, 2009, 10:08:50 PM »
Therefore it is the responsibility of the Arabs to throw the Hamas creatures out of Gaza so that they won't be under fire.
Me: Muslims get offended too easily.
Muslim: What!?  That is an outrage!  Take that back or I kill you!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 08, 2009, 10:10:21 PM »
Choice 2. It is exactly what the government wanted all along. If the Israeli public thinks that Israel has suffered a great defeat, they will think that they simply cannot win any wars these days, and will have to accept a life under constant rocket fire, and will think that they must do anything that the Muslims want in order to survive (in essence becoming dhimmis in their own country).

Chaim, I told you that this was what the Israeli government was trying to do all along, and you didn't believe me. I told you Kadima did not want to defeat Hamas, but lose to them.

I disagree.

First of all, Israel isn't going to lose to Hamas. Israel won't succeed in removing Hamas, but certainly will temporarily weaken Hamas.

Secondly, continued rocket fire from Hamas will not make Israelis more likely to want to surrender land to Hamas. It will have exactly the opposite effect.

Not thoroughly defeating and removing Hamas is a blessing in disguise. An implacably genocidal and hostile Hamas is the greatest impediment to further suicidal Israeli concessions.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 08, 2009, 11:33:48 PM »
I disagree.

First of all, Israel isn't going to lose to Hamas. Israel won't succeed in removing Hamas, but certainly will temporarily weaken Hamas.
What exactly does this mean? That's what all the mainstream pundits said after the Lebanon War in 2006. It could not have been further from the truth. The fact is that Hezbollah ended that war with more missiles than they had in the beginning. It was a complete failure, and so far so is this war. You can't win a war by bombing empty buildings and tunnels. Olmert seems to think that he can wage a war without producing any enemy casualties. It's time for a reality check.

Secondly, continued rocket fire from Hamas will not make Israelis more likely to want to surrender land to Hamas. It will have exactly the opposite effect.
This isn't the "greatest generation" of WWII, or the generation that won Israel's independence in 1948 or that beat five heavily-armed Nazi nations in 1967 at once. These are postmodern, secular Israelis who have been taught since childhood not to have any faith in G-d or His miracles. If Israel loses this war, the citizenry will be massively dejected and assume that it must do whatever Hamas wants if it wants to live. It will play perfectly into the hands of Olmert and Livni and Barak, who know that a massive psychological blow like this will greatly soften-up the nation for so-called "hard concessions".

Not thoroughly defeating and removing Hamas is a blessing
in disguise. An implacably genocidal and hostile Hamas is the greatest impediment to further suicidal Israeli concessions.
Not if the heart and soul of the public are so far gone that they will just roll over and accept that.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 08, 2009, 11:53:06 PM »
This is never ending story because every time when Israel try to end it someone presses the pause button and everything starts all over again.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2009, 12:03:30 AM »
#2 is more likely given the history of weakness and appeasement of Israel since 1967.  I hope I'm wrong.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2009, 12:10:37 AM »
It's obvious that it is choice 2.  Israel will not eliminate hamas because they need them to even out Fatah when Fatah becomes naughty.  (at least that wishful thinking if that is a real strategy in mind).

It makes no sense for Israel to not completely remove Hamas.  Except they worry what the USA will do if they ask Israel to stop...and they also worry about PR on how everyone goes love lost crazy for terrorist children/women..yes, they are rodef too.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2009, 01:47:52 AM »
Obviously choice #2.
This is just temporary.

Other questions:  Does Hamas hate Israel?  Do muslims believe in "convert or die"?  Does 1 + 1 = 2?  Do birds chirp?  Do muslims take "ceasefires" as signs of weakness? 
aka Someone Else

Offline yeshuadisciple

• Full JTFer
  • My crazy parrot
« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2009, 01:48:59 AM »
Number 2, the Israeli government will crumble under international pressure and then Hamas will rebuild. 
And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.  And I will pour upon the house of David, and upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem, the spirit of grace and of supplications: and they shall look upon me whom they have pierced, and they shall mourn for him, as one mourneth for his only son, and shall be in bitterness for him, as one that is in bitterness for his firstborn.
Zechariah 12:9-10

"Seventy weeks have been decreed for your people and your holy city, to finish the transgression, to make an end of sin, to make atonement for iniquity, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy place.  "So you are to know and discern that from the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until Messiah the Prince there will be seven weeks and sixty-two weeks; it will be built again, with plaza and moat, even in times of distress.  "Then after the sixty-two weeks the Messiah will be cut off and have nothing, and the people of the prince who is to come will destroy the city and the sanctuary And its end will come with a flood; even to the end there will be war; desolations are determined.  "And he will make a firm covenant with the many for one week, but in the middle of the week he will put a stop to sacrifice and grain offering; and on the wing of abominations will come one who makes desolate, even until a complete destruction, one that is decreed, is poured out on the one who makes desolate."
Daniel 9:24-27

My lovely wife

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2009, 03:04:49 AM »
Choice -2.

Because till Muslamics survive, they can never be deterred from their path of evil expansionism till others are forced to surrender and submit completely to them.

And EuroCommunism is only interested in playing a childish game of hide and seek with the Islamic Jihadi Terrorism.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2009, 03:11:43 AM »
The only lasting impact that this operation will have rendered against the muzlimz is that the dead ones will remain dead and their future offspring potential terrorists will not exist.
However, this is VERY NEGLIGIBLE because muzlims multiply like cockroaches and that's that.
aka Someone Else

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2009, 10:46:29 AM »
Choice -2.

Because till Muslamics survive, they can never be deterred from their path of evil expansionism till others are forced to surrender and submit completely to them.

And EuroCommunism is only interested in playing a childish game of hide and seek with the Islamic Jihadi Terrorism.   

However I wish that Israel should be somehow victorious and shall throw out all Arab and Muslamics from Eretz Israel.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2009, 01:14:08 PM »
I voted that Israel would agree to another Ceasefire and Rockets would fall again. Lets understand that Smolmert, Barach and Shpitzer will never do anything to increase Israeli security or harm Muzzies. Smolmert is working day and night to make the muzzie infiltrators who live in Israel, more comfortable. The only hope for security in Israel is if Chaim Ben Pesach becomes prime minister.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline mr. bungle

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 11, 2009, 11:35:23 AM »
I voted the way I did because of the wisdom behind this adage: "The definition of insanity: doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results."

A week or two ago I was watching the Bolshevik news channel, Channel 1, and a young, self-hating Jewish woman was "protesting" in Manhattan with a bunch of shvarzas and Arabs, decrying Israel's military offensive.  She claimed she was outraged by what Israel was doing "in the name of her people."  Her "people"?  She's a traitor to Jews.  With Jews like her, who needs Nazis and anti-Semites?
mr bungle

Offline Zan

• Junior JTFer
  • Evil-doers, beware!
    • The Liberal Institute -- Objectivism and Classical Liberalism
« Reply #22 on: January 13, 2009, 08:16:00 PM »
War is all about killing enemies and conquering territory. Especially if justice and morality is on your side. But Israel doesn't have a clue. :-(
Classical liberalism is the future! www.YouTube.com/PureLiberalFire

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: January 14, 2009, 06:55:35 AM »
I think this war is going to end with Israel with an Arab or Muslim 'peace keeping' force guarding the passes to and from Gaza and supposedly making sure there are no underground smuggling going on. If this conclusion really happens it makes Hamas the winer since the reason they escalated the rocket firing and brought about this war is their desire to open the passes out of Gaza.

The next time Israel would have to make a move on Gaza it would be even harder since by then Hamas will have armed itself with longer ranged missiles as well as better combat weapons such as AT guided missiles.

But all this is of little significant since really Iran is the only issue we have to take care of in the immediate future.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 14, 2009, 08:43:41 AM »
#2, because, unfortunately, history always seems to repeat itself.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson