Author Topic: Muslims protest Israel in Lawrence, Kansas  (Read 732 times)

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Muslims protest Israel in Lawrence, Kansas
« on: January 13, 2009, 03:56:47 AM »
This video in Middle America (  I realize this is a college town )  helps illustrate the grave danger that the United States is in:

« Last Edit: January 13, 2009, 04:05:51 AM by eb22 »
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Muslims protest Israel in Lawrence, Kansas
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 12:35:47 AM »
OMG this is AWFUL! Of all the places to see something like this, I would never expect this in such a small town.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 10:15:10 AM »
 arksis,   like you mentioned,    it's the location of this Muslim protest that stood out.

Kansas was one of the sane states in this country this past election.     Thankfully,   it stayed in the Republican Red column.   

Though Lawrence is the home of the University of Kansas and college towns tend to be leftist,    I didn't envisioned a Muslim rally ANYWHERE in KANSAS.    At least not in 2009.     This is beyond alarming.     The situation can only get worse now that Barack Hussein Obama is only days away from being sworn in as President of the United States.        I hope and pray that this country can get through these next 4 years w/o significant irreversible damage.     It's an uphill battle for all of us who care about the future of the USA.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 11:40:00 AM »
I could not agree more with you! I too, hope and pray we can get through the next 4 years. Maybe with that idiot being in power, most people that voted for him will WAKE UP and realize the mistake they made and things will get better. We can still hope that after he is inaugurated they will have the proof needed that he is NOT a natural born citizen!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 12:19:28 PM »
OMG this is AWFUL! Of all the places to see something like this, I would never expect this in such a small town.

Same here its scary to think they can come to these small towns and the police do nothing about it

Offline SAMSON

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 05:29:09 PM »
Makes me sick to see this in America!

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 06:10:36 PM »
The other day at the protest I took the koran and shoved it on the floor infront of a raghead and stomped on it repeatedly, the guy's expression was unbelievably funny , right after came to attack me. funny how they can scream all the anti-semitic Bs, but all i do is stomp something I own and they want me dead.

Anyone Are these locals white americans that are calling themselves muslims?

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 06:56:57 PM »
Throw them out of Kansas! They shouldn't pollute the goodness of that state.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 07:06:14 PM »

The colleges are cesspools of extremist leftists that brainwash the students into immorality and following the enemies of America and Israel, those "professors" should be hung for treason, and the students treated for brainwashing.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 07:17:47 PM »
They don't grow corn in Kansas they grow Muslims this counrty is getting sick. At least they vote GOP there
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2009, 10:26:51 AM »
I could not agree with you more New Yorker! It really disgusts me, these professors, etc. and then with tenure, they can't even be fired, unless the public complains about them. They make me sick, what they are doing to our young adults.
Meir Kahane