Author Topic: required reading from the Wall Street Journal  (Read 438 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: required reading from the Wall Street Journal
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2009, 09:31:06 AM »

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB123180033807075069.html

I agree whole heartidly withthis article in Europe Jews hatred runs very deep the welcome partners like Islamists to Europe in order that they in their foolish imagintions can claim to have a reason to hate Jews.Sure some Jews are O.K. with the Europeans the panty wearing leftists Jews but with the Islamists they don't hide their disdain and hate even for the most extreme Israel hating dhimmi Jews.Beleive me15yrs from now most Europeans will be crying why did we let our Jew hatred lead us to our own destruction.Justlook how the muzzie vermin and pigs are having children andthe Europeans are not.In 25 yrs most of europe will of mixed heritage muzzie rodent fathers and European mothers
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: required reading from the Wall Street Journal
« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2009, 12:05:02 PM »
This is an important article.  I hope Americans read it.  Jews, for their part, must protect themselves.  I fear that there will be a world-wide pogrom against the Jews.  Incidentally, Jews who are marching against Israel are helping to bring about such a catastrophe.