Author Topic: Is this the way Albanians promote their "heroes"?  (Read 1079 times)

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
Is this the way Albanians promote their "heroes"?
« on: January 14, 2009, 05:30:41 AM »

Check out the zootube user name of the despicable animal who uploaded this video about his hero:

American actor James Belushi [who is of Albanian descent and was a Kerry supporter in 2004]:

I bet he figures it's a "patriotic Albanian" way to promote his Albanian-American movie star hero, huh?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Is this the way Albanians promote their "heroes"?
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 06:57:04 AM »
WHAT A DOPE WHO CARES ABOUT THOSE COMEDIAN BROTHERS.ALTHOUGH THAT ALBANIAN MUST BE CHRISTIAN THE BELUSHIS ARE CHRISTIAN ALTHOUGH I DOUBT THEY PRACTICE IT
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline NRAJ

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 10:58:25 AM »
There is only one brother now.The other one,john,died of a drug(s) overdose many years ago.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2009, 11:22:03 AM »
Who cares if he is Albanian

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2009, 02:32:34 PM »
Jim and John Belushi are actually considered as Americans rather than Albanians. Though they were both raised in the Albanian Orthodox Church, I doubt they're religious.

I don't understand why there are so many Nazis on Youtube. Isn't there a way to flag these idiots? Half of Albanian Nazi's friends are Croatian/German/Albanian Nazis WTF. Why are they allowed to have accounts and make videos??!! >:(

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2009, 02:59:39 PM »
How do Albanians promote their herpes?

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2009, 09:15:56 PM »
Who cares if he is Albanian

Shalom brother Americanhero,

Obviously many, many Albanians on zootube and in Albania and Kosovo do - both the Muslim Nazi variety and the [nominally] "Christian" Nazi variety as well.

The point I was trying to emphasize was NOT that Belushi is of Albanian descent, but that his Albanian admirers on zootube see nothing wrong with calling themselves "AlbanianNazi": in fact they are very proud of it!

DISGUSTING ANIMALS!

Offline Tacitus

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2009, 10:55:13 PM »
althought most albanians are "nominal" muslims, i would say most of them are either athiests or plan on converting back to Christianity.
No man is entitled to the blessings of freedom unless he is vigilant in its preservation.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2009, 11:58:08 PM »
althought most albanians are "nominal" muslims, i would say most of them are either athiests or plan on converting back to Christianity.

Shalom brother Tacitus,

I am interested to know where exactly did you get your information from that made you come to the somewhat startling conclusion that:

a) "most" Albanians are supposedly "nominal" muslims

b) "most" of them are allegedly "atheists"

c) supposedly "plan on converting back to Christianity"

Since the Organization of the Islamic States (aka Organization Of The Islamic Conference)  [OIC] does NOT agree with any of the above as it pertains to Kosovo or even Albania itself,

an official document from independent sources or a URL link from the same supporting these claims would be greatly appreciated.

Shalom,

Joshua.

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 12:21:42 AM »

Here are a few articles by Conservative American blogger Julia Gorin, whom has repeatedly refuted the EU's and US State Department's lies that muslim Albanians are somehow supposedly "atheists"

Taking on Conservative Bloggers who Call the Kosovo Jihad by Another Name

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=1706

Another Spun Neocon: Totten’s Atheist Muslim Albanians of Kosovo

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=1603

Julia Gorin: This is a Kosovar Muslim?

http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/020930.php

The Pro-American Terrorists

http://jewishworldreview.com/julia/gorin061507.php3

“Why Do They Love Us?”

http://www.americanthinker.com/2007/06/why_do_they_love_us.html

Here is what Michael Totten’s supposedly “secular”, “pro-American/pro-Israeli” Albanian terrorist KLA did to the Kosovo Jews as recounted by the (now former) leader of Prishtina’s Jewish community in an interview published in a report by British Minister of Parliament, Alice Mahon, back in February, 2000:

Cedomir Prlincevic, president of the Jewish community in Pristina was driven out by the KLA. When two dozen armed [Albanian]men broke into his family’s apartment, he says:

‘My mother, who is 80 years old, suffered a heart attack because it reminded her of 1943 when Hitler’s SS units broke into her apartment in the same way.’

Prlincevic also stresses that ‘terror against the non-Albanians started after Kfor’s[NATO troops] arrival in Kosovo’.

He said: ‘I showed a document to a British major providing [evidence] that I was the president of the Jewish community in Pristina. He just looked at me and said “forget it, it’s currently irrelevant”.

UNHCR, the refugee agency, says that 250,000 people have been driven out since June [1999].

The Yugoslav Foreign Ministry estimates the figure at 350,000. The majority are Serbs, but Roma, Jews, Turks and others have also been ethnically cleansed on a massive scale.

Historian Paul Polansky who lived amongst the Roma in Kosovo between July and November last year, has documented discrimination against Romany people by the UN, NATO and major aid agencies.

After calling attention to a lack of medical facilities, food and security, he was threatened with expulsion by the very agency which invited him there - the UNHCR.

Here is a very revealing exchange that noted author of “Legacy of Jihad” and an expert on Islam and Islamist affairs, Dr.Andrew Bostom, had with the useful idiot for Islam, Michael Totten, who just adores Kosovo moslems [watch how Totten repeates the usual idiocy about Milosevic being to blame for the Islamofascist KLA terrorist war and the truly brain-dead remark about Albanian moslem fans of bin Laden who expelled all of Prishtina's Jews being "mostly secular" !!]

TOTTEN: You do know that the majority of people here are atheists, right? There is no religious state or religious majority. “Dhimmi” does not apply to anyone here. The local troubles are ethnic, not religious. Catholics are very deeply respected. It is the Serbs and the Orthodox who are not, thanks to Milosevic and his apartheid and ethnic cleansing regime.

You are never going to understand this place through a Muslim/infidel lens.

BOSTOM: Do you think “secular/atheist” Kosovo will join the OIC [Organization of the Islamic Conference], which has clamored for its creation?

TOTTEN: I don’t know. But I wonder why you are putting “secular” and “atheist” in quotation marks. Do you actually believe most people are religious Muslims? I wish we could have this argument in Prishtina. It would be a different argument.

BOSTOM: Not only don’t you know (why you don’t know, or won’t at least hazard your best guess is one question), you apparently don’t think the question is relevant, when what actually happens may be pathognomonic of the problem of creating truly secular Muslim societies in the first place…Can’t you see that? The OIC serves one primary purpose: Islamization. Why would a secular society need to join such an entity?

TOTTEN: Albania joined in 1992, and Albania is overwhelmingly atheist, even more so than Kosovo which is also majority atheist. I’m done arguing with you about this, Andrew, unless you come out here.

BOSTOM: It probably won’t register with you, but “secular” (NOT!) Turkey — which has progressively re-Islamized since the Menderes government was elected by pandering to an Islamic revival in 1950, and now has an openly fundamentalist govt which represents a majority fundamentalist populace — is a major player in the OIC, and a (rather vile) Turk heads the OIC.

Again, I ask you, why would any truly secular nation be part of the OIC?

http://www.juliagorin.com/wordpress/?p=1603