Does (Apple CEO) Steve Jobs have HIV?

Yes
4 (19%)
No--cancer is more likely
10 (47.6%)
Do not know
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Steve Jobs poll--everyone please vote  (Read 3129 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Steve Jobs poll--everyone please vote
« on: January 15, 2009, 12:51:46 AM »
I don't know but I lean towards yes. Apple is a ferociously pro-sodomite corporation that goes out of its way to hire these perverts. It's not farfetched to believe that this emphasis comes from the top down for personal reasons. The great secrecy regarding Jobs' health condition makes me wonder if he has a disease that has a stigma attached to it.

Yeah, it is true that he might not want people to know if he has cancer either, but the way this has been handled seems fishy to me.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 15, 2009, 01:05:28 AM by C.F. »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Re: Steve Jobs poll--everyone please vote
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 01:29:03 AM »

He has kids.  I'm sure you would tell every person in the world the exact details of your heath if you were as prominent as him.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 01:35:29 AM »
Well, good evening to you too, HA.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 01:51:19 AM »
I don't like this invasion to a man's medical files. But since you ask, I think it is not HIV. If it were HIV than it would seem that it is already very advanced but until now there were no signs for intensive use of AIDS treatments which contain steroids and lots of other chems.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 01:54:34 AM »
I don't know but I lean towards yes. Apple is a ferociously pro-sodomite corporation that goes out of its way to hire these perverts. It's not farfetched to believe that this emphasis comes from the top down for personal reasons. The great secrecy regarding Jobs' health condition makes me wonder if he has a disease that has a stigma attached to it.

Yeah, it is true that he might not want people to know if he has cancer either, but the way this has been handled seems fishy to me.

Chaimfan

You have a point
aka Someone Else

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 06:39:30 AM »
I really don't know.  But he appears to have something wrong with him.

Offline landline

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 08:17:07 AM »
C.F.

I believe it is cancer. It is true that Jobs is a member of the "creative class" -that worships Obama- but that does not necessarily mean he is a FAGALA. In my opinion, Bill Gates is much more of a leftist since 100% of his charity money goes to the SCHVARTZES.
Mr. McCain's experience in national security exceeds Mr. Obama's by orders of magnitude.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 09:11:32 AM »
...there's nothing shameful about having cancer, G-d forbid but the way it IS handle it does smell fishy to me too!
   Good call C.F.!

let's not forget the former Gov. McGreevey had children and was married as well.  ;D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 09:26:19 AM »
Steve Jobs is an Arab.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 12:20:55 PM »
Thats a good one Lisa lol :laugh: :laugh:

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 12:33:46 PM »
Steve Jobs is an Arab.

His mother is Jewish.

Offline Baltimore

• Director Of Public Relations
  • Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 01:10:37 PM »
He has cancer (It is an admitted fact that he had Cancer earlier this decade). If he had AIDS he would have access to all the best treatment and he would look fine sort of like Magic Johnson does.

The reason they are keeping it quiet is because many investors feels that without Jobs Apple is nothing. They tried to hide he was seriously ill as long as they could to keep share prices up. Unfortunately for the company and its investors it was impossible to keep his condition hidden forever. I assume the latest round in the saga is Apple admitting that Jobs probably will not recover from his illness. Take a loss now and hope that when he can no longer work at all that since his is already "retired" it will not further send the value of the company through the floor.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 01:12:00 PM »
Steve Jobs is an Arab.

His mother is Jewish.
Actually he is 1/3 Chinese and 1/e catfish.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 02:41:50 PM »

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 02:52:09 PM »
Steve Jobs is an Arab.
Really?

He was adopted by Paul and Clara Jobs
His real parents were  Joanne Carole Schieble and Abdulfattah Jandali

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 02:59:15 PM »
and Abdulfattah Jandali
Eesh! I guess Lisa is right. That name sounds like a Hamas commander in the Gaza Strip.

Gee whiz, this makes me wonder if perhaps Jobs' leave was really for the purpose of joining his brothers and sisters in the "resistance" back home...  :o

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 03:01:01 PM »
and Abdulfattah Jandali
Eesh! I guess Lisa is right. That name sounds like a Hamas commander in the Gaza Strip.

Gee whiz, this makes me wonder if perhaps Jobs' leave was really for the purpose of joining his brothers and sisters in the "resistance" back home...  :o

He is not Arab since he was not razed as such.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 03:33:20 PM »
I think that Steve Jobs had a muzzie Syrian father and a self hating jewish mother. Had I known that his father was a muzzie before I bought my Apple Computer, I might not have gone ahead with the purchase.
As far as his ailment is concerned, I am torn 50/50 between cancer and agressive AIDS. I am sure that pig has engaged in homosexual relations on a consistent basis but it is also known that he had cancer.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:33 PM »
Is there any proof that he had homosexual relations?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 03:40:26 PM »
I protest this Lashon Hara which is occuring in this forum. People are making statements concerning the life and death of a man who contributed great innovation into the computer field in my lifetime. I was a Apple II fan for many years in the mid to late 80s and early 90s. Apple was the greatest computer company of the decade and a leader in the field.

I have seen no proof aside from some dangerous speculation. I will not join in your evil plot. I will rebuke those who speak evil of others without just cause. If you think there is benefit from your evil speech please explain why you are exempt from the prohibition on this kind of slander.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 03:43:49 PM »
I agree with Muman
But Muman could not Motzi Shem Ra also apply here?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 03:45:27 PM »
I agree with Muman
But Muman could not Motzi Shem Ra also apply here?

Surely if the man is evil and doing evil it is ok to warn others. If information which showed that he engaged in evil was presented then we could judge him based on the evidence. But so far this thread has just provided gossip.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 03:59:31 PM »
You will notice that I stuck to the facts, Muman, which is that his company promotes and supports crimes against nature.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 04:00:39 PM »
You will notice that I stuck to the facts, Muman, which is that his company promotes and supports crimes against nature.

So the fact that a persons company supports gay marriage that would cause him to get AIDS? That is a new one for me....

Offline Roadwarrior

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 09:53:55 PM »
I also thought AIDS was a possibility ...but this article said he
had pancreatic cancer 4 years ago .... and had a tumor removed

http://apple20.blogs.fortune.cnn.com/2008/06/13/steve-jobs-life-after-the-whipple/

-snip-
There’s another possibility, one that is consistent with both Jobs’ medical history and the changes in his appearance. It stems directly from the type of cancer for which he was treated four years ago and the nature of that treatment.

In 2003 Jobs learned that he had a malignant tumor in his pancreas - a large gland behind the stomach that supplies the body with insulin and digestive enzymes. The most common type of pancreatic cancer - adenocarcinoma - carries a life expectancy of about a year. Jobs was lucky; he had an extremely rare form called an islet cell neuroendocrine tumor that can be treated surgically, without radiation or chemotherapy.

As Fortune reported in a March 5 cover story, (”The trouble with Steve Jobs“), Jobs tried various alternative therapies for nine months before the tumor was taken out on July 31, 2004, at the Stanford University Medical Clinic in Palo Alto, near his home.

“This weekend I underwent a successful surgery to remove a cancerous tumor from my pancreas,” Jobs wrote in an e-mail to Apple’s staff the next week. “I will be recuperating during the month of August, and expect to return to work in September.”

-snip-