Author Topic: I WILL NOT FIGHT FOR MANNING ANYMORE.  (Read 1797 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I WILL NOT FIGHT FOR MANNING ANYMORE.
« on: January 15, 2009, 07:23:00 AM »
I made my LAST comment to Mannings videos.  The Judgement of G-d is here now in AMERICA- IT IS FINISHED here.  Mannings OWN people came and did NOTHING while I was in the thick of the battle on YouTbe to keep his site #1 so that people would LISTEN that Barack HUSSEIN Obama was NOT born here.  I DONT agree with most of this mans speak- but I DO AGREE tht he was the ONLY black Pastor that even fought, so I give him that.  Fight a WORTHY Cause- Patriots- JTF Lisas Blogs, my Blogs if you are on them.  I dont tell people from here where my blogs are, because I believe that people should fight WITH one place at a time, so dont ask, if I havent told you- I am sorry, but I dont want to deter.

Here is the LAST comment I made to Pastor Manning himself:

ugha323a: Pastor Manning:

Your OWN people cant come out to help- I will NOT anymore.
I am from the Jewish Task Force. We showed your videos, and I have been in this battle WITH you and kept you on the top of YouTube REGARDLESS of your words. The fact is that we KNOW that HUSSEIN Obama was NOT born here. Well, AMERICA WILL PAY THE PRICE- JUDGEMENT IS NOW ON AMERICA- no matter WHAT you do Pastor- AMERICA...has turned its back on G-d. IT IS FINISHED. I am an American Warrior.
but the fight is in VAIN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I WILL NOT FIGHT FOR MANNING ANYMORE.
« Reply #1 on: January 15, 2009, 07:30:45 AM »
Pator Manning knows that ,what can he do he's trying
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 15, 2009, 07:50:30 AM »

Yes Ashe Dina, you are too hard to him. His people are only so few. The vast majority is supporting Hussein, like the vast majority of Jews did too.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 08:26:34 AM »

Yes Ashe Dina, you are too hard to him. His people are only so few. The vast majority is supporting Hussein, like the vast majority of Jews did too.

I know I am hard on him.  I just dont want people that are fighters like me to get in the thick of a mind battle with Bolsheviks and leftists, they will TRY to spin people everywhere- and it is EXTREMELY frustrating. (I dont care if people put him here on the JTF, not at all) 
He needs to KNOW that HIS people with that black liberation theology are INSANE and he NEEDS to be rebuking THEM, which he does, I know. But I am finished. He NEEDS the COLD HARD truth Pheasant, we ARE coming under a communist dictatorship here in USA, I dont know what they are telling you folks over there- but I see it- I see it BIG.  :'(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 08:40:49 AM »
To be honest, so many on the right and so-called conservatives are way too soft on Obama.  Manning is okay, but at the end of the day very few will truly hit Obama the way it needs to be done.  Con men like Bill Kristol and George Will have lunch with him.  Rush Limbaugh boast about his golf game.  Michael Savage goes hard on him one day, then says lets give him a chance.  None of them, except Savage, addressed his citizenship, and even Mr. Takeout just did it for a day.  The commercial conservatives , in my opinion, are actually happy that Obama is president.  It will help their ratings on tv and radio, and give so many false hope that these guys are on their side.  They could all learn a thing or two by visiting this forum.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 10:22:47 AM »
  I very much AGREE Maximus- Savage even though he addressed this before the election- he didnt STAY on the ISSUE- its ALL about the buck.  NONE of them do ANYTHING. 
  To me, this type person is the WORST, b/c they KNOW the TRUTH, and do NOTHING.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 12:24:08 PM »
I never knew his supporters weren't helping him. He can be out there at times for sure But as you said he is the only black pastor to come out against obama.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 02:49:58 PM »
Paulette, I think you are being too harsh on Pastor Manning. This is not his fault. He is trying. Remember that he pastors a black church and that many within his congregation do not like what he says. He has risked his life to do what he has done over the past year.

We can't hold it against him that his supporters are leaving him. We need to get him new supporters.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 03:18:11 PM »
I think he's a very brave person for doing what he did. C.F. you brought up a great point, he risked his life to say what he said about Obama. Pastor Manning can't control what other blacks do, all he can do is tell them what he thinks they should do, and what the Christian faith says about proper behavior.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 03:20:47 PM »
When he's not warning us that Oprah Winfrey is not the Anti-Christ, he actually makes very good videos and very valid points.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 03:29:22 PM »
When he's not warning us that Oprah Winfrey is not the Anti-Christ, he actually makes very good videos and very valid points.

The thing with the Anti-Christ I don't share, but fact is, that Mrs. Winfrey is a very strong anti God force.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 03:32:01 PM »
He might have meant that she was AN anti-Christ, in which case I agree with him. I don't think he meant she was THE anti-Christ.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 03:35:04 PM »
Good point, Rubystars.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 03:47:46 PM »
He might have meant that she was AN anti-Christ, in which case I agree with him. I don't think he meant she was THE anti-Christ.

He said the anti-christ. And I believe he meant so.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 03:49:19 PM »

He said the anti-christ. And I believe he meant so.

Well if he thinks that then I disagree with him on that too.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 03:54:58 PM »
I don't know if she is or isn't the anti-Christ, but Oprah is evil. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 05:11:19 PM »

I agree. GIVE HIM A BREAK, HE IS ONLY ONE PERSON AND HE WILL SUFFER TERRIBLY ONCE THE CLOWN IS SWORN IN. THE CLOWN WILL BE LOOKING FOR PAYBACKS AGAINST MANNING, SO WE NEED TO SUPPORT HIM!
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 02:43:55 PM »

I agree. GIVE HIM A BREAK, HE IS ONLY ONE PERSON AND HE WILL SUFFER TERRIBLY ONCE THE CLOWN IS SWORN IN. THE CLOWN WILL BE LOOKING FOR PAYBACKS AGAINST MANNING, SO WE NEED TO SUPPORT HIM!

True

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: January 16, 2009, 02:47:32 PM »
I DID MAN!! I APOLOGIZED AND WENT BACK TO HELP HIM OK -MAN??
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #19 on: January 16, 2009, 03:36:26 PM »

Pheasant, I am livid about my brother and sister in law voting for Obama. My brother used to be a conservative, but his Liberal wife is impossible to live with so he just does everything she tells him to do. I know a few other Jews who voted for him, I cannot believe they are so blind!

Pastor Manning has done a good job, however not enough people did the right thing, blacks voted for him because of his color, but most blacks who voted for Obama are completely ignorant of who he is and what he plans to do. I admire pastor Manning for his efforts, and despise those Americans who voted for Obama.

P.S. Those Americans who voted for Obama have turned EVIL!

Shalom - Dox

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 16, 2009, 04:03:30 PM »

Pheasant, I am livid about my brother and sister in law voting for Obama. My brother used to be a conservative, but his Liberal wife is impossible to live with so he just does everything she tells him to do. I know a few other Jews who voted for him, I cannot believe they are so blind!

Pastor Manning has done a good job, however not enough people did the right thing, blacks voted for him because of his color, but most blacks who voted for Obama are completely ignorant of who he is and what he plans to do. I admire pastor Manning for his efforts, and despise those Americans who voted for Obama.

P.S. Those Americans who voted for Obama have turned EVIL!

Shalom - Dox

Yes you are right.

If I would be an American citizen, I would be in great moral conflict.

It is not so easy to make the right decision.

But I would never vote for Obama, althrough I have major problems with Palin.

The best would be a real liberal canidate. But there is none.

Ron Paul is, althrough he has a lot of valid points, a self hater and in addition to that at least an anti-semite.

Obama is a Bolschewist with a lot of sympathy for the evil Quranimals.

And Sarah Palin's agenda of melting religion and state I cannot share. I know it is very seductive for religious people, but everytime this agenda was inforced it causes harm to the religious communities, that were involved in.

The Jews in Germany have made a state-contract with the gouvernment, that they get subsidies in order to help the tens of thousands immigrants from Russia to get settled.

The same state-contracts have the Protestants of reformed and Lutherian believe since founding of the FRG.

The outcome is, that the gouvernment interferes in the religious teachings of this three groups indirectly.

It is the old story, that those who give the money blow the pipe and beat the drum.

The strength has to come from us ourselves. Our religious communities have to be independent from the state in order to obey G-d, each of us in our own way.

So for whom I should vote? Perhaps JTF has to be a electable party in the USA and in Europe.

I have never seen such a righteousness and understanding of political and economical processes like our good Chaim stand for (except some very minor points with taxing unhealthy foods)

Palin is not evil, but she didn't understands and comprehands the nature of social and economical processes. She is of cause better than Hussein, but she will cause althrough great harm to the society.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 04:14:37 PM by Pheasant »