Author Topic: Rabbi: "Gazans Aren't Innocent, Dont Risk Soldiers"  (Read 1343 times)

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
Rabbi: "Gazans Aren't Innocent, Dont Risk Soldiers"
« on: January 17, 2009, 11:20:29 PM »
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Rabbi: "Gazans Aren't Innocent, Dont Risk Soldiers"
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 11:44:45 PM »
Chaim has been saying this for years. It seems like those Rabbanim have been listening to and learning from JTF.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 11:48:40 PM »
Now if only the government thought like them. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 17, 2009, 11:49:41 PM »

Tzvi, you are missing the point with the subject "Re: Rabbi: "Gazans Aren't Innocent, Dont Risk Soldiers"".. The point is not

YEAH YEAH YEAH A RABBI HAS SAID WHAT WE ALL KNOW. YEAH NOW THAT HAS SOME WEIGHT TO IT.

What we see in the video, is a *very good* scholarly logical well measured talk, from rabbi bar hayyim, talking about in halacha, we do not distinguish between innocent and militant, on the enemy side. And he says this is mentioned in 2 places in the shulchan aruch..
He also makes the good point that they voted in hamas.

We also see a Dr something, talking generally.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 12:14:03 AM »

Tzvi, you are missing the point with the subject "Re: Rabbi: "Gazans Aren't Innocent, Dont Risk Soldiers"".. The point is not

YEAH YEAH YEAH A RABBI HAS SAID WHAT WE ALL KNOW. YEAH NOW THAT HAS SOME WEIGHT TO IT.

What we see in the video, is a *very good* scholarly logical well measured talk, from rabbi bar hayyim, talking about in halacha, we do not distinguish between innocent and militant, on the enemy side. And he says this is mentioned in 2 places in the shulchan aruch..

This is not some big news. Chaim was the first to point these things out.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 12:21:19 AM »

This is not some big news. Chaim was the first to point these things out.

Chaim did argue that gazans aren't innocent.. they voted in hamas.

But regarding it being against halacha, I doubt he got any more specific than saying that these actions are against judaism. Do you have a link to where he got more specific?

rabbi bar hayyim mentioned that in halacha we don't distinguish and he said that this is in 2 places in the shulchan aruch. 

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 04:51:06 AM »
As Rabbi Kahane often remarked: "when the allies bombed Berlin and Dresden, who do you think they were bombing, Gestapo Generals?  They were fighting the German people, who were devoted to plunging the world into eternal darkness."

Risking Jewish lives to spare arab civilians...what can one say about such a thing?  If you're not even on your own side in a war, how can you win?

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 05:00:28 AM »
the higher Israel puts its standards to bow to the (antisemetic) world, to try to earn the (anti-semetic) world's approval, the HIGHER THE BAR WILL BE SET for Israel in the future.
i.e., sending their soldiers into Gaza to ensure that rather than a SINGLE inadvertent death of a hamas-strategically-placed-human-shield-"victim," an Israeli soldier may face danger and death
is a POOR decision, not to mention immoral and unjust.
There already is a huge double standard.  The further Israel bends over, contorts itself, mutilates itself and sends its young brave soldiers as sacrifices, THE FURTHER IT WILL BE "REQUIRED" TO DO SO IN THE FUTURE!!
 >:(
aka Someone Else

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 05:01:31 AM »
If you're not even on your own side in a war, how can you win?
Sad... but true.   Very very sad.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 05:10:50 AM »
Underneath this video, there is the usual assortment of anti-Zionist, anti-Semitic diatribes.  So I posted this comment:

"Israel is our home and we will fight to keep it and to protect our citizens.  So to all of you who compare us to nazis and say that we Jews don't have a right to a state of our own, you are completely irrelevant and we don't care what you think.  You talk about peace but what you are really for is our annihilation.  We're not going anywhere.  We will live as a free people in our own land."

They can like us or they can not like us.  Either way, Israel will be defended and I don't care what they think.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 05:20:06 AM »
"when such people are destroyed, we have no tears to shed."
 ;D
aka Someone Else

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 07:01:38 AM »
"when such people are destroyed, we have no tears to shed."
 ;D

Great quote.

This Rabbi happens to be my own personal Rabbi. He is an amazing Torah scholar and has both a perceptive and analytical mind. Which is very rare.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana