Author Topic: Great analysis: Islam created by satan  (Read 6457 times)

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
Great analysis: Islam created by satan
« on: March 14, 2007, 02:57:59 AM »

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Din Rodef

Re: Great analysis: Islam created by satan
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 12:31:46 PM »
Thanks for the link...but... I don't think it's appropriate to be posted in a Jewish forum.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 02:25:03 PM »
A Christian using Deuteronomy 13 against Muhammad is supremely ironic ... but I won't say anything more because I love Christians.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 02:32:24 PM »
Thanks for the link...but... I don't think it's appropriate to be posted in a Jewish forum.
Well, its against Islam. And JTF is against Islam.
I'm not converting anyone.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Allen-T

« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 03:01:03 PM »
That man's theology sounded quite accurate to me.

ftfl

« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 05:27:28 PM »
Great video. (can't think of much more to say, no falts to pick in it or anything...)

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 06:36:24 PM »
English Christians will probably appreciate this guy more:

There are very few Christians like that in England today. ;D

Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 06:42:19 PM »
He looks very shifty and keeps looking to the sides of the camera. As if Osama bin Laden is going to pop out of no where and shoot his brains out. The muslims have created fear in these peoples hearts so even opposing one of their views is considered an act of bravery by some and evil by the weak people.

ftfl

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 06:45:45 PM »
To be honest at the moment I am not brave enough to make a video like that myself.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 06:46:49 PM »
Did you watch this one?  :(      WARNING!!!  It's very rude

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: March 14, 2007, 06:49:20 PM »
He looks very shifty and keeps looking to the sides of the camera. As if Osama bin Laden is going to pop out of no where and shoot his brains out. The muslims have created fear in these peoples hearts so even opposing one of their views is considered an act of bravery by some and evil by the weak people.

He is a grumpy, sexless, schizotypal Englishman.  The culture produces many such men.  In summer he will probably be inside reading his Bible while all the young people are running about having the time of their lives, sweating, crying, laughing, clubbing, showing off their bodies, having sex, drinking, and partying - and he thinks he's special because he thinks he knows G-d.  But the sad truth is that he doesn't even have that much to say in his favour.  :(

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: March 14, 2007, 06:54:03 PM »
That one you posted fruit, was funny, the dude needs medical attention. You are right, the other guy talks as if he knows GOD but doesn't express it very well, however we cannot judge him if we don't know him.

I don't understand why you think, clubbing, having sex, drinking and partying can equal the time of your lives. They bring out the worst in people and frankly.....frankly im too tired and g2g, bye.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: March 14, 2007, 06:56:32 PM »
The guy that made the video in the title post of this thread, if you go through the comments, you'll read from the guy that made this video, that he's a Jew that converted to Christianity.

That's very tragic.

Notice how converts to religions are such zealots? To bad he didn't embrace his own religion that way.

His points are good, yup, typical Jewish trait of analyzing the text, and arguing point for point.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: March 14, 2007, 07:08:06 PM »
The guy that made the video in the title post of this thread, if you go through the comments, you'll read from the guy that made this video, that he's a Jew that converted to Christianity.

That's very tragic.

Notice how converts to religions are such zealots? To bad he didn't embrace his own religion that way.

His points are good, yup, typical Jewish trait of analyzing the text, and arguing point for point.

There are no inherent Jewish traits, only Jewish traits that are inculcated by the Jewish traditions and cultures.  This is something Chaim says on the latest (or last week's) Ask JTF and it's absolutely true.  Tragically this convert's grandchildren will be goyish morons just like the rest of us.

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: March 14, 2007, 07:25:59 PM »

'Muhammad would obsessively wash his private parts  - his wives claimed he had the sexual strength of thirty men'   :o

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: March 15, 2007, 04:42:44 PM »
What is a zealot and a goy? I'm a bit late.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: March 15, 2007, 04:52:32 PM »
What is a zealot and a goy? I'm a bit late.

A zealot is a fanatic, and a goy is a non-Jew.  :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: March 15, 2007, 05:27:01 PM »
lol why not just say that then. Seriously we engulf ourselves within complications and then struggle to get out. There are so many "bitty" problems in the world due to this, that are un-called for.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2007, 05:33:16 PM »

I did just say so, zealot and fanatic are pretty much interchangable words, can't help you with short comings in your vocabulary, I suggest dictionary.com  ;)

To Jews, the word "goy" is very common in daily usage, but I can see where it could cause confusion and misunderstanding to those that aren't in the loop. :)

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2007, 05:43:29 PM »
Whats interchangable?
I'm joking :), yep well its been a while since i've read the dictionary. I remember a somalian girl in my class was forced to read "The dictionary of philosophy," by her mother, when she was 8yrsold. She lost most of her intellectual capacity after that.

Jews have some kind of secretive way of communication, once in each others presence.  They are very social people from what i understand.

What is the Israeli media like? Well i don't mean the bolshevik politically "correct" broadcastings but instead the entertainment.

ftfl

« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2007, 06:57:54 PM »

That's very tragic.

What you call tragic is a joyous event to me...

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2007, 07:00:29 PM »
Why do you believe Christianity is the complete truth ftf....just interested.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2007, 09:15:47 PM »
"What is the Israeli media like? Well i don't mean the bolshevik politically "correct" broadcastings but instead the entertainment."

You'll have to ask someone else on this forum, I haven't a clue. Born in the USA, and I don't understand hebrew and I have no idea what Israeli media is putting out.

"What you call tragic is a joyous event to me..."

Nah, it is tragic, he's alienated himself from his family, and his people. I wouldn't wish it on anybody from any other religion, he may not realize it but he is ostracizing himself from his own kind. In many cultures, exile from their tribe is a punishment worse than death. If he persists he will suffer greatly for it later in life, an isolation and loneliness that will be irreversible because those that he abandoned won't be there to reconcile with.   
« Last Edit: March 15, 2007, 09:20:00 PM by NewYorker »

ftfl

« Reply #23 on: March 16, 2007, 05:01:28 PM »
Ultimately my relationship with my lord Jesus Christ is more  important than my connection with any other person. As it is for me so it is (I would presume) for him.