Author Topic: PRESIDENT FOR LIFE! Now this so ....Chavez, Castro ..... Obama's role models.  (Read 809 times)

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
I just read about this on atlas shrugs. :o
PRESIDENT FOR LIFE! Now this so ....Chavez, Castro  ..... Obama's role models.
 Proposing an amendment to the Constitution of the United States to repeal the twenty-second article of amendment, thereby removing the limitation on the number of terms an individual may serve as President.

http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=hj111-5

http://serrano.house.gov/

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
This is most preposterous. The entire country is imposing term limits on local governments because the people don't want career politicians to represent them. I am sure that this will not pass. America does not need a king. If something like this comes to pass I envision another revolution against a government which has gone crazy with power.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
With a democratic congress.  Hussein will probably be king for life unless we have another revolution.  Bad enough he's already acting as a dictator   :'(
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline bob101

• Junior JTFer
Yea , you are right.. it spooked me for a minute lol
 but I looked here
http://www.govtrack.us/congress/bill.xpd?bill=hj111-5&tab=related

this same guy has been at it for years.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
Before this thread goes any further, I suggest people read up on what must happen for a constitutional amendment to be repealed...

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
It will soon be illegal to teach American History. If Americans learn about the history of their founding, they would realize that the situation they have with Barack Hussein Obama is just like the British tyranny Americans went through, but several times worse.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Before this thread goes any further, I suggest people read up on what must happen for a constitutional amendment to be repealed...

There was serious talk of Clinton completing a third term and given the lack of opposition from the Republicans, it may not be as far fetched as you think.  If the majority of Americans follow the media's love of Obama, life will get a lot worse in America and the real right in America will be about as effective and taken as seriously as Alex Jones.  I have a fear that we may be jumping up and down, warning America about Obama and the media will just complete a blackout.  

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think the problem with this country today is tied to that advertising campaign...

"Sometimes you just gotta break the rules!"
http://www.four-eight-four.org/2006/11/23/sometimes-you-just-gotta-break-the-rules/

And the popular saying, "Rules are meant to be broken".

Our Constitution which was one of the greatest documents written to create a democratic nation is being deprecated. I have seen the power of our national document slipping and sliding over the last 20 years. I sure hope we are just worrying for no reason. If this comes to pass I do envision a horrible future.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14