Author Topic: A suggestion  (Read 4256 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
A suggestion
« on: March 14, 2007, 04:58:18 AM »
Hi, I just registered.

I have a suggestion. Can someone design a t-shirt? I haven't seen these yet. The t-shirt should have a map of Great Israel and the words: From Nile to Euphrates, both in Hebrew and English. Or another version just with the Hebrew.

This t-shirt could be sold from this site, and the money go to the support of JTF. I bet a lot of people would want to have one.

I've also seen small gold pendants (necklaces) with the outline of countries, such as Italy. If someone here is a jeweller or has connections with the jewellery business, such pendant with the outline of Great Israel could also be designed.

Allen-T

Re: A suggestion
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2007, 07:06:45 AM »
Hi, I just registered.

I have a suggestion. Can someone design a t-shirt? I haven't seen these yet. The t-shirt should have a map of Great Israel and the words: From Nile to Euphrates, both in Hebrew and English. Or another version just with the Hebrew.

This t-shirt could be sold from this site, and the money go to the support of JTF. I bet a lot of people would want to have one.

I've also seen small gold pendants (necklaces) with the outline of countries, such as Italy. If someone here is a jeweller or has connections with the jewellery business, such pendant with the outline of Great Israel could also be designed.

Masterwolf1 is working on this idea. I had one made up myself and it gets alot of attention. Good conversation starter!

Din Rodef

« Reply #2 on: March 14, 2007, 10:10:21 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: March 14, 2007, 10:44:04 AM »
Masterwolf1 is working on this idea. I had one made up myself and it gets alot of attention. Good conversation starter!

Oh, good!  :)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2007, 10:45:27 AM »
Welcome to the forum!

Thank you! I was glad to discover it. Someone posted a link on Little Green Footballs, I think (or maybe it was a link from that link?  :-\).

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: March 14, 2007, 10:52:18 AM »
Oh, by the way: is my IP address visible only to me or to the whole world? If the latter, is there a way to make it private? Does anyone know?

Thank you in advance.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: March 14, 2007, 11:14:46 AM »
Oh, by the way: is my IP address visible only to me or to the whole world? If the latter, is there a way to make it private? Does anyone know?

Thank you in advance.
only to you
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #7 on: March 14, 2007, 11:19:49 AM »
Hi Masha,

Welcome to the forum.  I also read Little Green Footballs.  And for the rest of you, that blog would also be a great way of promoting JTF, as their readership is huge, and very pro-Israel.   

http://www.littlegreenfootballs.com/weblog

You have to register to comment.  But if registration is closed, you can always join  the Little Green Footballs Yahoo group.  I don't know how big the Yahoo group is, but it's a start. 

Din Rodef

« Reply #8 on: March 14, 2007, 12:24:54 PM »
Thank you! I was glad to discover it. Someone posted a link on Little Green Footballs, I think (or maybe it was a link from that link?  :-\).

Excellent - Thanks for letting us know how you discovered the forum.

I originally found JTF, about 4 years ago, through a link posted at the FreeRepublic.

ftfl

« Reply #9 on: March 14, 2007, 06:04:30 PM »
Your IP address is shown to you and the forum admins, if you behaved in some atrocious manner the forum admins could then block your ip address from accessing this forum.