Author Topic: Just how crazy is Israel?? Unilater Cese Fire Hamas says Rockets won't stop  (Read 1402 times)

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/129470

Cabinet Okays Unilateral Truce; Hamas Continues Rocket Fire

by Tzvi Ben Gedalyahu

(IsraelNN.com) The government approved a unilateral truce Saturday night as Hamas continued to attack. Two Cabinet ministers, Finance Minister Ronnie Bar-On (Kadima) and Industry Trade and Labor Minister Eli Yishai (Shas) voted against the decision. Rafi Eitan (Pensioners), Minister for Pensioners' Affairs, abstained although he previously threatened to resign if the government okayed a ceasefire without the return of kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit.

Outgoing Prime Minister Ehud Olmert told a press conference that the Cast Lead counterterrorist operation has achieved gains beyond expectations in the three weeks since it began. He pointed out that Hamas rocket fire has been reduced and that the IDF has wiped out most of the group's long-range arsenal.

However, he warned residents of southern Israel not to expect an immediate end to rocket attacks.

Minutes after he spoke, Hamas attacked the Be'er Sheva area with a rocket that exploded in an open area. Several minutes before he spoke, Hamas carried out its threat not to halt attacks and fired on Ashkelon and Ashdod, where one home sustained a direct hit. No one was physically wounded, but several people were hospitalized for treatment of shock.

The house sustained heavy damage, and power was knocked out in the neighborhood.

The Prime Minister said that four countries - Germany, France, Italy and Britain - have committed to sending personnel to stop smuggling of weapons into Gaza. British Prime Minister Gordon Brown said his army will send warships to patrol the Gaza coast.

He held out an olive branch to the Palestinian Authority, saying that Israel considers the Gaza region part of a future Arab state to be created within Israel's current borders.

Hamas earlier rejected the expected unilateral ceasefire, stating that "resistance and confrontation will continue" until the IDF withdraws from Gaza.
Hamas earlier rejected the expected unilateral ceasefire, stating that "resistance and confrontation will continue" until the IDF withdraws from Gaza.

The government truce calls for the IDF to remain in the area but not to attack effective 2 a.m. Sunday (7 p.m. Saturday EST), but allows soldiers with complete freedom to retaliate if Hamas continues to attack.

Concerning kidnapped IDF soldier Gilad Shalit, Prime Minister Olmert said that the issue is a top priority and that it is best not to talk about the matter publicly.

Meanwhile, negotiations continue in Egypt concerning security along the border between Egypt and Gaza and conditions for the re-opening of the border in the divided city of Rafiah.

In Washington, United States Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice discussed guarantees for stopping smuggling along the border with visiting Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni.

However, U.S. State Department spokesman Sean McCormack told reporters, who questioned what is different from previous commitments that have not stopped smuggling, "Well… we are not responsible for, you know, smuggling happening or not. We are able to participate in robust ways to assist others as well in making sure that smuggling, resupply of Hamas, does not take place.

"There are a lot of different moving parts to this problem. And we have been engaged on this problem for a while. I think all of you understand that we sent a team to Egypt – Army Corps of Engineers – to look specifically at tunnels. There are other aspects to this: the air aspect, the sea aspect to this. But we think we have the beginnings of that."

The U.S. signed a "memo of understanding" with Israel on Friday that the American government "will work cooperatively…in the international community to prevent the supply of arms and related materiel to terrorist organizations that threaten either party, with a particular focus on the supply of arms, related materiel and explosives into Gaza to Hamas and other terrorist organizations."
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Israel is lead by people who don't care about Israel so its no stretch for them to do such a suicidal move.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
All the arabs know how to do is lie and wage jihad.  And they even suck at those things!  Hamas is saying that this "resistance" will continue until all IDF leave Gaza?  Where was the IDF a month ago--in Gaza?  Rabbi Kahane (of blessed memory) was far more tolerant than I am.  He just wanted to expel the arabs.  I would not be such a moderate.  If I were running Israel the arabs would beg me just to let them go.

And these criminal Jews who want to give away our land to Ishmael? They should be put on the same buses as the arabs we deport!  If they love the arabs so much, then let them live with them in Egypt.  Let's see how much the arabs will love them back in return.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Israel didn't cause the so-called Gazans 1/100th the death and destruction that they needed to do in order to teach Hamas and their followers the lesson they needed to learn.  So, unfortunately, no lesson was learned and who will pay the price?  Jews!  Truman knew how to get unconditional surrender. 

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
Once again, JTF was right from the start!

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
they are afraid of obama and his pro-arab administration.  he probably told olmert to get out of gaza or else. the next 4 years under this muslim animal will  be difficult at best.

Offline Ultra Requete

• Master JTFer
  • United We Stand, Dived We'll Fall.
Only proved method of stoping tunel smugling is to take back Sinai. Egypt is clearly not upholding it's part of Camp David peace deal; Anybody belive that in authoritarian police state they're unable to control the smugling? Olmert is not keen to crush HAMAS as it's presence in Gaza is only thing delaying the roadmap to piss... Or he's totaly useless.
Jeremiah 8:11-17

11 They dress the wound of my people as though it were not serious. Peace, peace, they say, when there is no peace.

12 Are they ashamed of their loathsome conduct? No, they have no shame at all; they do not even know how to blush. So they will fall among the fallen; they will be brought down when they are punished, says the LORD.

13 'I will take away their harvest, declares the LORD. There will be no grapes on the vine. There will be no figs on the tree, and their leaves will wither. What I have given them will be taken from them.'

14 Why are we sitting here? Gather together! Let us flee to the fortified cities and perish there! For the LORD our God has doomed us to perish and given us poisoned water to drink, because we have sinned against him.

15 We hoped for peace but no good has come, for a time of healing but there was only terror.

16 The snorting of the enemy's horses is heard from Dan; at the neighing of their stallions the whole land trembles. They have come to devour the land and everything in it, the city and all who live there.

17 See, I will send venomous snakes among you, vipers that cannot be charmed, and they will bite you, declares the LORD.

Love your Enemy
And Heap Burning Coals on his Head!!!
http://net-burst.net/revenge/love_and_wrath_of_God.htm

Offline Vikramaditya

• New JTFer
I think Israel had to tread back only due to American and UN (read-Human Rights Watchdog!!! what the [censored] human rights...all human rights reserved for jehadis) pressure......the americans dont know what is islamic terrorism.....for they live in a safe haven seperated from the arab world by two great oceans.....

the only way out of it is to carpet bomb the hamas , pakistan (nursery of jehad) , and Saudi Arabia unceasingly for years and deport them back to the stone age........the r worth of it.......... >:(
Satyamev Jayate(Truth only Triumphs)

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
My advice to Israel, is do what you need to do to defend your people and your land.  Israel has bent over backwards to comply with the UN and the United States, but this always tips the balance, and inhibits their right to defend themselves and their rights as land owners.

Rallies for Israel should continue, because they are in the right and God knows this.  To think that Hamas will continue to fire rockets, when there is a cease fire tells me that there are some pretty irresponsible people at the UN, who allow a cease fire for one party and not the other.

I am praying for a higher power to intervene, this cannot, and should not go on!

Offline Alucard

• New JTFer
I KNEW that giving them Gaza, Israel was trading land for peice and wasn't going to get it.  To prove how anti-semitic the world is; they all ignore the FACT that the Philistines started this war and after the cease fire, they started it again.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
-George Orwell

Offline Zevida

• Full JTFer
Israel is lead by people who don't care about Israel so its no stretch for them to do such a suicidal move.

I'm inclined to agree.  I wonder why they bothered at all?  If you're going to leave before the job is finished, why bother in the first place?  It's a shame.  I wish they would truly just clean out Gaza. 
By the rivers of Babylon, there we sat down, yea, we wept, when we remembered Zion. (Ps 137)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
The sick Israeli gov't prolly planned this so the Gaza operation would not interfere with Obama's inauguration. Anything to please the black overlord.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!