Author Topic: Debate.. About Saudi Pedos.. Grown men and children marriage.  (Read 1212 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Debate.. About Saudi Pedos.. Grown men and children marriage.
« on: January 17, 2009, 09:05:28 PM »
(CNN) -- The debate over the practice of men marrying children in Saudi Arabia was back in the spotlight this week, with the kingdom's topcleric refusing to annul the marriage of an 8-year-old girl to a 47-year-old man.

Saudi cleric Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh says it's OK for a girl aged 10 or 12 to get married.

"It is incorrect to say that it's not permitted to marry off girls who are 15 and younger," Sheikh Abdul Aziz Al-Sheikh, the kingdom's grand mufti, said in remarks quoted Wednesday in the regional Al-Hayat newspaper. "A girl aged 10 or 12 can be married. Those who think she's too young are wrong and they are being unfair to her."
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zionist Revolutionary

• Pro JTFer
Re: Debate.. About Saudi Pedos.. Grown men and children marriage.
« Reply #1 on: January 17, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »
They live in a world where the good guys are the bad guys and vice versa, and the results are ugly as sin - literally.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2009, 09:09:10 PM »
They do this and yet curse all non Muslism and call us insane? This is the sickest group of vermin on the face of the earth
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 04:43:48 AM »
This is not often talked about.  I wonder how many Leftists would still love Islam if they knew this.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 04:44:35 AM »
This is not often talked about.  I wonder how many Leftists would still love Islam if they knew this.
Probably all of them.

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 05:12:14 AM »
Probably all of them.

Up is down, down is up, but sometimes it is not, but who am I to say, and judgment is obsolete and discriminatory, but like i said earlier, down is often up, and sideways may be preferable to some.  And I embrace differences, and cherish the multitude of colors and textures of this complex world.
old pervert rapist men and child brides, sure, what an intricate culture.  it is more than just about tolerance, it is about nuances, and the rocky shores of imagination, and stretching the horizons beyond the constraints of the chains of light and darkness, destruction is creation, challenge everything, believe nothing, knowledge is weakness and strength is the domineering ignorance.

(typical train of "thought" of a liberal like hussein obama and his mentor, bill ayers.) :crazy:
aka Someone Else

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 07:17:58 AM »
They do this and yet curse all non Muslism and call us insane? This is the sickest group of vermin on the face of the earth

Look up muta'a marriages if you want to really get sick. In the Shiite world, it is perfectly acceptable have sex with infants and the Ayatollah Kohmeini wrote in his book the bestiality is permitted according to Islam.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 07:49:07 AM »
Probably all of them.

Yes when it comes to foreign cultures, they liberals always say that what they do is so very beautiful and part of their culture, and we shouldn't judge them, no matter how horrible it is.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 07:54:19 AM »

Look up muta'a marriages if you want to really get sick. In the Shiite world, it is perfectly acceptable have sex with infants and the Ayatollah Kohmeini wrote in his book the bestiality is permitted according to Islam.
The Grand Ayatollah Seyyed Ruhollah Mosavi Khomeini, commonly known as the Ayatollah Khomeini Little Green Book is a panic to read. Whenever you need a few laughs look it up. Its funny to see just how nuts the muzzies really are and this book shows it in black and white.
http://prophetofdoom.net/The_Little_Green_Book.Islam
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 09:46:38 AM »
We should send them all the pedophile Sexually Violent Predators (SVPs) in prison and state hospitals.  Call it a cultural exchange.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 10:06:12 AM »
The worst part the west is allowing them in by the 10s of thousands here. What the hell is this? Why are we allowing these barbarians on our soil after what they do to our people we have all our nations.  It is time to say it loud we have had it with this cult of pigsslime

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 10:30:18 AM »
The worst part the west is allowing them in by the 10s of thousands here. What the hell is this? Why are we allowing these barbarians on our soil after what they do to our people we have all our nations.  It is time to say it loud we have had it with this cult of pigsslime

Dude, they just elected one president of the United States.  America has spoken and they want more muslims and more chaos!  Wait 'til you see the muslim immigration under Osama!  Woooo, you ain't seen nothin' yet!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 01:30:39 PM »
To quote that song that was banned from ZooTube:

"To justify their prophet, they will justify sin
and the sins of the prophet are repeated again.

Ain't gonna follow no child molester
sex offender
prophet pretender
Ain't gonna follow no child molester
Islam's not for me!"

Dan they have it just type in Islam is not for me and there are 100s of em

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 05:39:36 PM »
they live like its 5000 years ago.