Does (Apple CEO) Steve Jobs have HIV?

Yes
4 (19%)
No--cancer is more likely
10 (47.6%)
Do not know
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Steve Jobs poll--everyone please vote  (Read 3128 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Re: Steve Jobs poll--everyone please vote
« Reply #25 on: January 15, 2009, 09:58:45 PM »
Pancreatic cancer is not curable so he might be feeling the cancer coming back

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2009, 05:24:09 AM »
Pancreatic cancer is *extremely* fatal.  It's *very* hard to diagnose early on.  Most people who get it die within six months of their diagnosis. 

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2009, 09:45:47 AM »
Pancreatic cancer is *extremely* fatal.  It's *very* hard to diagnose early on.  Most people who get it die within six months of their diagnosis. 
Lisa, you are right. Prostate and ovarian cancer are pretty much the worst kinds of cancer around because the soft glandular tissue of the ovaries and prostate are the richest, most nutritious fuel available for rapid cancer growth. Pancreatic cancer is what actor Patrick Swayze has.

Still, Jobs is not helping anything with this bizarre little hiding game. Since it is already known he has a cancer history, he should just be open with it if he is facing a life-threatening medical crisis. This game is proving to be very detrimental to his company because of what it is doing to the minds of investors (and many of you know what my opinion of the whole stock market it, but it's the backbone of our economy, and nothing's gonna change that for the foreseeable future).

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 18, 2009, 03:12:24 AM »
well, not sure if this is valid at all but...

aka Someone Else

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 18, 2009, 05:28:19 AM »
well, not sure if this is valid at all but...

That is a chart that you never want to see.  No matter what someone has done, can you imagine seeing that because of a blood transfusion or something like that?  I feel sick even thinking about it. 

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 18, 2009, 05:46:23 AM »
ok..anybody gonna make the case that Apple Mac users are more likely to be homosexual? or to use a codeword "arty"    ;-)

Offline Xoce

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 18, 2009, 05:52:00 AM »
or "artsy"
aka Someone Else

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: January 18, 2009, 06:38:53 AM »
I always say suspicion is the worst thing. The man most likely is sick from what has been disclosed however he will never convince everyone. As far as his company goes I have to say in its early days they did many things that created a cult like following to their systems. They supplied schools with apple systems and indoctrinated school age children with a system that was very easy to learn compared to the DOS systems that was then being used on PCs. They had a good thing going until Microsoft came out with windows. I guess most of them little kids are adults in the business world today and still prefer using their Apple systems. I had neither when I was in school we had one terminal in the school that was hooked up to a mainframe in the Board of Ed offices in Brooklyn NY. It came on line for a few hours a week and hardly ever worked correctly when it did. It was little more then a prop for the school to show off. Many years later I took some computer classes and found the Apple to be hokey compared to the early windows systems I asked the instructor why people even consider using Apple. Back then Apple only ran its own software and it was really limited in its applications. It was this instructor that pointed out the fact that apple was indoctrinating school children by making their systems available to schools at little or no cost.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: January 18, 2009, 06:54:31 AM »
I don't see why it matters what Steve Jobs is dying from.  Obviously he is sick and most likely suffering. 
If one doesn't like the way a company conducts it's business, don't buy any of their products!  That'll take care of them.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: January 18, 2009, 07:53:12 AM »
I always knew Macs were gay.  Now they can't advertise that they don't get viruses!  LOL