Author Topic: The faces of the devil  (Read 6202 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
The faces of the devil
« on: January 18, 2009, 05:03:36 PM »

You can see really the evil in their hatefull faces. Pfui to them.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Online TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: The faces of the devil
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 05:26:36 PM »
lol the last one reminds me of Osama.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 05:31:49 PM »
They remind of portraits of what men imagine the devil to look like. :laugh: :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 05:38:51 PM »

It is a very evil quranimal. The name of him is Rashid Rauf. He is British citizen and travelled to North Waziristan in order to kill infidels.

But before he could succeed a US missle hit him and killed him.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 05:39:40 PM »
They remind of portraits of what men imagine the devil to look like. :laugh: :laugh:

Yes indeed.

Look at this evil quranimal:

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 05:52:17 PM »
They should all be sent to their martyrdom by missiles and rockets. There are 72 hags waiting for them in their hell.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 05:57:28 PM »
They should all be sent to their martyrdom by missiles and rockets. There are 72 hags waiting for them in their hell.

If they wouldn't be so evil and murderous I could laugh at them. The occupants in mental asylums in old hollywood movies look the same.  :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 05:59:50 PM »

If they wouldn't be so evil and murderous I could laugh at them. The occupants in mental asylums in old hollywood movies look the same.  :::D
like a monster movie :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #8 on: January 18, 2009, 06:01:28 PM »

It is a very evil quranimal. The name of him is Rashid Rauf. He is British citizen and travelled to North Waziristan in order to kill infidels.

But before he could succeed a US missle hit him and killed him.

thats some good news at least

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: January 18, 2009, 06:01:52 PM »
You mean something like this?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: January 18, 2009, 06:07:08 PM »
oddly enough the daugher of one of these mullah types is a pole dancer.

Omar Bakri Mohammed was thrown out / or he was threatened with deportation, and went on holiday and didn't come back.. That was some years ago.  Now it comes out that his daughter is a pole dancer.. he was shocked at the news.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article1736666.ece

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: January 18, 2009, 06:13:45 PM »
It is sad, that young Muslim female people who rebell against the evil quranimal cult go mostly much too far and loose themselves. Our religious communities have not enough influence to give them alternatives and I highly doubt, that specially the Protestant churches even want to.

I have seen it very often. Even on one of my former schools personally.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: January 18, 2009, 06:18:18 PM »
It is sad, that young Muslim female people who rebell against the evil quranimal cult go mostly much too far and loose themselves. Our religious communities have not enough influence to give them alternatives and I highly doubt, that specially the Protestant churches even want to.

I have seen it very often. Even on one of my former schools personally.

the males tend not to rebel as often..

abu hamza's son is also a jihadist type..

Hook's son is MC Hamza
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article39462.ece
Mohammed Kamel Mostafa’s song lyrics rant about waging Jihad (holy war) and carrying weapons, and praise banned Middle East terrorist groups Hezbollah and Hamas.

In one he raps: “I was born to be a soldier, Kalashnikov in my shoulder, peace to Hamas and Hezbollah, that’s the way of the lord Allah . . . we’re Jihad through, defend my religion with the holy sword.” He also sings of his Islamic “brothers” who vowed to die for Allah.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: January 18, 2009, 06:32:54 PM »
Yes, because Muslim man are according to their sick ideology a sort of masterrace born to rule tyrannically over the infidels and their women.

You have to be very strong to leave this comfortable position in order to be righteous.

But most Muslims are very weak.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 07:06:12 PM by Pheasant »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 18, 2009, 07:36:15 PM »
Evil is not always apparent in someone's face.  Clearly, it is in these cases.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #15 on: January 18, 2009, 07:39:33 PM »

Amen Muman, may they ALL blow themselves up this week, and take out eachother.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: February 03, 2009, 09:59:29 AM »
Isn't one of them a converted German Terrorist? In the German Media there is one. A converted German who is now in Afghanistan or somewhere else in a camp for terrorists. And did you know that Mohammed Atta (The terrorist from 9/11) lived in Germany and studied here?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: February 03, 2009, 10:06:52 AM »
Isn't one of them a converted German Terrorist? In the German Media there is one. A converted German who is now in Afghanistan or somewhere else in a camp for terrorists. And did you know that Mohammed Atta (The terrorist from 9/11) lived in Germany and studied here?

Yes I think it is the quranimal with the pistol.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: February 03, 2009, 10:15:07 AM »

Yes, a shame for Germany!
Do you know Pierre Vogel? http://de.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pierre_Vogel
I hate this brainwashed muzzi!!! He convert hundreds of others with his ugly propaganda website http://www.diewahrereligion.de/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: February 03, 2009, 11:25:35 AM »

I hate this brainwashed muzzi!!! He convert hundreds of others with his ugly propaganda website http://www.diewahrereligion.de/

Pierre and the "Vogeltruppe".

The quranimals love this salafia-Muzz. He is their new leader.

I heard stories about lots of Turkish and Arab women that want to marry him. Some are real stalkers. They follow him to every of his speeches and in addition to this they download his quranimal propaganda and listen to it all the time.

In my oppinion this Vogel has a Vogel and his followers are part of a special cult :::D

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: February 03, 2009, 11:29:54 AM »

Pierre and the "Vogeltruppe".

The quranimals love this salafia-Muzz. He is their new leader.

I heard stories about lots of Turkish and Arab women that want to marry him. Some are real stalkers. They follow him to every of his speeches and in addition to this they download his quranimal propaganda and listen to it all the time.

In my oppinion this Vogel has a Vogel and his followers are part of a special cult :::D

Yes. Der hat ein paar zu viel auf die Birne bekommen als Boxer. Nicht umsonst ist der konvertiert!
The new prophet Vogel  ;D

Offline RON_PATEL

• Junior JTFer
  • Shalom! Long Live Israel!
« Reply #21 on: February 12, 2009, 07:14:16 PM »
I have seen quite a few ugly Muslim men and whores in my life .....you can see the Islamic rage in their eyes. I recommend every JTF member to read V S Naipaul's (Trinidadian-Indian writer) Among the Believers....it as a cult classic about the disilussionment that islam causes among converted peoples. BTW I personally feel that among all the satanic looking Muslim bastards, homosexual Arafat (piss be upon him) and sex-deprived Islamonazi Ahmedinejad look the most evil. I now understand why the Muslim women whores are covering themselves up in a body bag.....they rather screw a camel and big than these ass-hole fucks!

Shalom
Kahane said 'The reality of the situation is clear. The Jews and Arabs of the Land of Israel ultimately cannot coexist in a Jewish-Zionist state. A Time bomb in the Holy Land ticks away relentlessly'.

We must remove the cancer before it spreads and kills us!!!