Author Topic: What are your plans for dealing with inauguration day?  (Read 3007 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: What are your plans for dealing with inauguration day?
« Reply #25 on: January 16, 2009, 10:28:07 AM »
Burn my flag, and BURY IT
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #26 on: January 16, 2009, 10:38:52 AM »
I'll be hoping for some disaster to overtake the throngs of evil America-haters that will be gathered in Washington D.C.

I wish for the same!    ^5 

Shalom - Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #27 on: January 16, 2009, 10:44:16 AM »
HI DOX!! I think you pm'd me the other day??

I will BURN THAT FLAG- BURN IT- then, I will buy a BRAND NEW SILK FLAG and hang it upside DOWN, with photos of our forefathers, and next to it, this:

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: January 16, 2009, 10:53:36 AM »
HI DOX!! I think you pm'd me the other day??

I will BURN THAT FLAG- BURN IT- then, I will buy a BRAND NEW SILK FLAG and hang it upside DOWN, with photos of our forefathers, and next to it, this:

Hi Ashe, I did not PM you. Must have been someone else. Nice to meet you Ashe, I was away from the forum for a while and came back just recently.
I like the idea of a silk flag, only I would have a giant pink pig with Mohameds name in the center of the flag. The Muzzies would love that ...hehehehe

Shalom - Dox   

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: January 16, 2009, 11:02:41 AM »
Beat it

Can you make that a Zebra Pinyata?

Shalom - Dox

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2009, 11:03:13 AM »
Regardless of what happens that day, I will try not to watch any mainstream media for the next four yeas.  These liars will distort everything about Obama to make him look good.  And they rehash the "vast right-wing conspiracy" excuse, I will glady be part of it.

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #31 on: January 16, 2009, 11:40:54 AM »
I'm going to watch as much as I can of it.  As distasteful as it is, it is important to try to understand evil.  I'm going to listen to the language and make notes of things that are said that are worrisome.  Not watching isn't going to help.  Same goes for his presidency.  I want to know exactly what he says and what he does.  We are commanded to be the watchmen.

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #32 on: January 16, 2009, 12:14:00 PM »
It would be a great day to burn a copy of the nazi koran.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #33 on: January 16, 2009, 12:45:04 PM »
If I would do that in times sq burning the koran I would end up in jail. plus I think obongo will have a copy of the koran in his pocket during his swear in

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #34 on: January 16, 2009, 03:52:42 PM »
If any of the New York JTF'ers want to get together, let me know.  I'm organizing a meet up, which I've decided to hold in Queens.  So if you're interested in coming, please send me a private message and I'll give you the name of the restaurant. 

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #35 on: January 18, 2009, 06:08:30 PM »
We'll be homeschooling as usual that day, the only difference will be that I won't have the radio on while we do it. So it will easy for us to ignore it.

The book my youngest will be reading that week will be one about President Ronald Reagan; I figure while the usurper is being "inaugurated", we will ignore it and use the time to learn about a REAL President, one who really served this country admirably.

Two days later we will be in Washington, D. C. for the March for Life...so we'll get to see the mess the animals made of the capital of this country (I'm sure they won't have it all cleaned up by then!)

BTW, be sure to fly your US flags upside-down on Jan 20th, folks!

Do you know any good children's books about Reagan?  Or about the cold war in general? 

Ive been looking for something for my 7 yr old, and cant find much.
The one I have, that we'll be using, is entitled, "Ronald Reagan--From Silver Screen to the Oval Office" by TIME FOR KIDS Biographies, c 2006.

More info: http://www.timeforkids.com/bio/reagan

You could also contact the REAGAN RANCH to see what they have for sale: http://www.reaganranch.org
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com