Author Topic: Armenian Anti-Semitism is Widespread  (Read 5347 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Armenian Anti-Semitism is Widespread
« on: January 18, 2009, 09:16:45 PM »
Here's what IslamisCancer never wanted to admit, address, and deal with. I was at a potluck function with a club I belong to last night (not JTF-related), and I began having a conversation with a well-known Armenian member there and acquaintance of mine. We were talking about his background and upbringing; he was born in Egypt and grew up there, after his parents fled from Syria to Egypt after the genocide. We talked about the anti-Christian bias in Egypt, how it is against the law to own too many Bibles there, how Copts are the rightful Egyptians and the Muslims are all from Arabia and have no connection to Egypt whatsoever, and the form of sharia that exists in Egypt via the Muslim Brotherhood. From there, I mentioned how similar the situation there was to Gaza, whose Arabs all come from Egypt:

Chaimfan: It's just like what went on in Gaza right now. Gaza's Arabs come from Egypt, and they practice sharia just like the Muslim Brotherhood.

Armenian Guy: It's a completely different situation.

Chaimfan: How so? Hamas is a sharia government.

Armenian Guy: They are people, who are fighting back against an occupation of their land.

Chaimfan: How can it be an occupation of their land when the Zionists paid for every single piece of land in Israel back during the Ottoman days?

Armenian Guy: That's not what I heard.

The vast majority of Armenians have never even met a single Jew, and certainly not in Egypt. So, are these views mistaken misconceptions they have gotten from Islamic brainwashing or identification with the Arab "enemies" of the Turks, but pure and simple classic anti-Semitism like the Greeks have (i.e. jealousy of the Jews)? I think it's the latter. The fact is that Armenia, even as one of the most victimized nations at the hands of Muslims, is viciously anti-Semitic by and large. In fact, there were Armenian members of the PLO at one time, especially the infamous Hagop Hagopian, who took part in the Munich massacre. Armenians are anti-Islam everywhere except in Israel. That tells me that they know exactly what is going on, and simply hate Jews more than Muslims.

Chaimfan
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 09:57:05 PM by C.F. »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Armenian Anti-Semitism is Widespread
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2009, 09:44:40 PM »
I had an Armenian boss one time.  She accused me of killing her god.  I told her that I have never killed anyone in my whole life.  Furthermore, it was the Romans, not the Jews who cruxified Jesus.  And I asked her by the way, how does one kill a god?  And then I quit.

Anyway, my point is that I got the sense (from that experience and from experiences since) that Armenians do blame the Jews for deicide.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: January 18, 2009, 09:59:29 PM »
The "deicide" is just a fancy, theological-sounding dressing for the fact that these people are jealous, primitive imbeciles whose culture and nation are less advanced than that of many Muslim Nazi countries.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #3 on: January 18, 2009, 10:08:06 PM »
Why bring up Islam Is Cancer?
He is not Anti-Semitic and in no way an imbecile

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #4 on: January 18, 2009, 10:14:49 PM »

AH, I don't think CF is calling Islam Is Cancer an anti-semite and an imbecile.  He's just relaying his experience talking with an Armenian about Israel and the fakestinians. 

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #5 on: January 18, 2009, 10:16:03 PM »

AH, I don't think CF is calling Islam Is Cancer an anti-semite and an imbecile.  He's just relaying his experience talking with an Armenian about Israel and the fakestinians. 

Yes to one Armenian but he is saying all of them are if you read his last post here
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 10:21:48 PM by Americanhero »

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2009, 10:21:08 PM »
C.F., I'm sure you can find plenty of anti-semitic Armenians.  However, my father has done business with quite a few Armenians.  I've met some of them, and they've been nothing but nice to me. 

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: January 18, 2009, 11:50:24 PM »
My father is Armenian and he married my Jewish mother. I know of Armenians who accuse the Jews of planning the Armenian genocide with the Turks. They say they did it because they viewed Armenians as formidable business competitors.
« Last Edit: January 18, 2009, 11:55:59 PM by Philip »

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2009, 12:05:55 AM »
Here's what IslamisCancer never wanted to admit, address, and deal with. I was at a potluck function with a club I belong to last night (not JTF-related), and I began having a conversation with a well-known Armenian member there and acquaintance of mine. We were talking about his background and upbringing; he was born in Egypt and grew up there, after his parents fled from Syria to Egypt after the genocide. We talked about the anti-Christian bias in Egypt, how it is against the law to own too many Bibles there, how Copts are the rightful Egyptians and the Muslims are all from Arabia and have no connection to Egypt whatsoever, and the form of sharia that exists in Egypt via the Muslim Brotherhood. From there, I mentioned how similar the situation there was to Gaza, whose Arabs all come from Egypt:

Chaimfan: It's just like what went on in Gaza right now. Gaza's Arabs come from Egypt, and they practice sharia just like the Muslim Brotherhood.

Armenian Guy: It's a completely different situation.

Chaimfan: How so? Hamas is a sharia government.

Armenian Guy: They are people, who are fighting back against an occupation of their land.

Chaimfan: How can it be an occupation of their land when the Zionists paid for every single piece of land in Israel back during the Ottoman days?

Armenian Guy: That's not what I heard.

The vast majority of Armenians have never even met a single Jew, and certainly not in Egypt. So, are these views mistaken misconceptions they have gotten from Islamic brainwashing or identification with the Arab "enemies" of the Turks, but pure and simple classic anti-Semitism like the Greeks have (i.e. jealousy of the Jews)? I think it's the latter. The fact is that Armenia, even as one of the most victimized nations at the hands of Muslims, is viciously anti-Semitic by and large. In fact, there were Armenian members of the PLO at one time, especially the infamous Hagop Hagopian, who took part in the Munich massacre. Armenians are anti-Islam everywhere except in Israel. That tells me that they know exactly what is going on, and simply hate Jews more than Muslims.

Chaimfan

The israeli govt  themselves call it an occupation so you can't blame everybody else for saying it is.. I wouldn't say people are anti-semites for thinking it is..

I must say.. I am impressed though, you have written a completely coherent post..  you haven't made it completely unreadable by throwing tons of curses and cliched adjectives into it. I read it from beginning to end , peacefully .

It seems that you replied very well in your conversation with this Armenian that you (probably rightly) think is an anti-semite. You sounded intelligent and normal.. Quite amazing actually.

And I like your conclusion at the end "Armenians are anti-Islam everywhere except in Israel. That tells me that they know exactly what is going on, and simply hate Jews more than Muslims."

I don't know about Armenians being anti-islam everywhere except israel. But I like your reasoning "That tells me that they know exactly what is going on, and simply hate Jews more than Muslims". It's interesting, perceptive reasoning.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2009, 12:13:55 AM »
C.F., I'm sure you can find plenty of anti-semitic Armenians.  However, my father has done business with quite a few Armenians.  I've met some of them, and they've been nothing but nice to me. 
I don't think IslamisCancer is anti-Semitic or an imbecile. I do think, though, that he deliberately chooses to ignore the sins of his own people and cares more about Armenians than anyone else--which are both wrong.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2009, 12:15:40 AM »
I don't think IslamisCancer is anti-Semitic or an imbecile. I do think, though, that he deliberately chooses to ignore the sins of his own people and cares more about Armenians than anyone else--which are both wrong.

What is he not supposed to care about his people

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2009, 12:19:33 AM »
Ralph, I thought you were Iranian.

And yes, I have heard the "the Turkish genocide rulers were Jews" bit before, but how in the world would the Jews find Armenians to be formidable competitors? Armenia is just about as primitive a country as you'll find anywhere, and is completely reliant on Iran and Russia to survive.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2009, 12:22:22 AM »
Well, considering that he left this forum in a tantrum because we would not join him in wishing a horrible death on the Georgians, I do think he is in the wrong. Also, he did not endear himself much by mocking people with traditional morality.

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2009, 12:23:18 AM »
Well, considering that he left this forum in a tantrum because we would not join him on wishing a horrible death on the Georgians, I do think he is in the wrong. Also, he did not endear himself much by mocking people with traditional morality.

He left because he did not want to bash Russia like members were doing at the time

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2009, 12:27:15 AM »
He said JTF support weakening russia , and he disagreed with that.
Because, he says, Armenia's survival depends on Russia.

"
It's really a sad decision for me but I decided to leave JTF because there's a conflict of interest here.
I watched this video: http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php?topic=24997.0 and it's clear that JTF supports
everything that weakens Russia. Since Russia protects the border between Armenia and Turkey, I 100% oppose the official position of JTF. I think of a hypothetical situation where Turkey attacks Armenia, and Russia uses their bases in Armenia to protect us, JTF will support our enemies because that will weaken Russia. For this reason I'm leaving JTF.
I have to say JTF has a lot of excellent members and I thoroughly enjoyed my stay here and I wish everybody good luck,

P.S. may all muslims die,
IIC.
"

"
Have you seen Armenia on the map? We border Turkey, Azerbaijan Georgia and Iran.
Our alliance with Russia is essential for our survival, if Azeris attack Artsakh our army can defeat them BUT if Turkey opens the second front that will be ugly. So there's a military agreement with Russia to help us protect the border with Turkey and Iran so we can focus on Azerbaijan, a country that has 3 times the population of Armenia and their oil revenues allow them to buy newer weapons from America and Israel. We focus more on defense. We need a pro-Russian Georgia because 2 of our borders are already closed.

"

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2009, 12:28:29 AM »
He left because he did not want to bash Russia like members were doing at the time
I'm not telling you not to be his friend, but let's not pretend that he wasn't a spoiled brat. Chaim himself said that we must support Georgia in this because Russia is a grave threat to the survival of Israel and the West, and that angered IIC to no end. He made all kinds of horrible curses against President Saakashivili (like you get mad at me about) and could not stand it that others did not join him.

SerbChicago and Syyuge disagreed with Chaim over Russia also, but they did so like adults and didn't throw a hissyfit.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2009, 12:32:18 AM »
However, my father has done business with quite a few Armenians.  I've met some of them, and they've been nothing but nice to me. 
Of course I don't mean all Armenians. They're not as bad as Muslims. Still, at one time at least, the majority of Armenians were pro-PLO and anti-Israel. They actually believe the Arabs are their "friends" and the Jews are their enemies. Since they often make complete sense when discussing Islam in general, it has to be that they are anti-Semitic and not just ignorant and deceived.

BTW did these Armenian business partners of your father know that you and your father are Jewish?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2009, 12:33:23 AM »
Why discuss someone who has left the forum?  
People are entitled to disagree and leave.
Unless they are causing problems for the forum, why bring them up at all?
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2009, 12:34:36 AM »

And yes, I have heard the "the Turkish genocide rulers were Jews" bit before, but how in the world would the Jews find Armenians to be formidable competitors? Armenia is just about as primitive a country as you'll find anywhere, and is completely reliant on Iran and Russia to survive.

My parents were from Iran. My father was an Iranian Armenian and my mother was Iranian Jewish.

I think it's ridiculous but that's what they say and they are dependent on Iran. In the war against Azerbaijan, Khomeini gave assistance to Armenia because they opposed the pan-Turk movement. Even today they sell Armenia electricity.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2009, 02:41:21 AM »
how Copts are the rightful Egyptians and the Muslims are all from Arabia and have no connection to Egypt whatsoever

There is a Copt boy in my daughter's class. I find him very handsome, with noble features. And I normally find Arabs extremely ugly.  :beast: So it does make sense to me that Copts are not Arabs.

As for the Armenians, I have also heard that there is a lot of antisemitism in today's Armenia, as well the Armenian diaspora. I used to see a lot of anti-Israel letters signed by Armenian names in LA Times. And this was in the 80ies, when the anti-Zionist sentiment was nowhere as strong as today. At the same time, on the personal level, there are a lot of friendships between Jews and Armenians. I know many, many examples. Sometimes things are complicated. Somehow, deep down, I hope that Armenians, as a group, can be brought around. They are reasonable people, not beasts, like Arabs.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: January 19, 2009, 03:23:49 AM »
how Copts are the rightful Egyptians and the Muslims are all from Arabia and have no connection to Egypt whatsoever

There is a Copt boy in my daughter's class. I find him very handsome, with noble features. And I normally find Arabs extremely ugly.  :beast: So it does make sense to me that Copts are not Arabs.

As for the Armenians, I have also heard that there is a lot of antisemitism in today's Armenia, as well the Armenian diaspora. I used to see a lot of anti-Israel letters signed by Armenian names in LA Times. And this was in the 80ies, when the anti-Zionist sentiment was nowhere as strong as today. At the same time, on the personal level, there are a lot of friendships between Jews and Armenians. I know many, many examples. Sometimes things are complicated. Somehow, deep down, I hope that Armenians, as a group, can be brought around. They are reasonable people, not beasts, like Arabs.

I can't see your gender near your name.. on this forum , and on the internet generally, most people are male.

It's a bit annoying when you assume somebody is male and they talk about other guys as handsome.. i'm hoping you are female.  I'm sure you are. Still had that problem though!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: January 19, 2009, 04:03:56 AM »

Armenia is a great country and it's peoples are generally hard working, intelligent people with a great cultural tradition.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 19, 2009, 04:08:58 AM »

Yes, this is exactly like I feel. Imo if you see a Muslim and specially you see an Arab Muslim it is like you see the devil. I think it has something to do with the soul.

If you think the whole day about murdering innocent people the hate and the evil makes you ugly and look horrible.

Even a convert to Islam looks generally at least strange.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: January 19, 2009, 04:31:15 AM »

I can't see your gender near your name.. on this forum , and on the internet generally, most people are male.

It's a bit annoying when you assume somebody is male and they talk about other guys as handsome.. i'm hoping you are female.  I'm sure you are. Still had that problem though!

Yes, I'm a mom!  :laugh:

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 19, 2009, 04:34:16 AM »

Yes, this is exactly like I feel. Imo if you see a Muslim and specially you see an Arab Muslim it is like you see the devil. I think it has something to do with the soul.

If you think the whole day about murdering innocent people the hate and the evil makes you ugly and look horrible.

Even a convert to Islam looks generally at least strange.

I think you are right. I think there's something to what you are saying.