Author Topic: Old shows  (Read 634 times)

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
Old shows
« on: January 19, 2009, 02:54:22 AM »
There used to be an archive of old Chaim audios on the JTF.ORG page. I mean those from the 90ies and the early 00s, like when he predicts 9/11 back in '94. I don't remember which button it was, but it was there. I used to go through them in a leisurely pace and enjoy them. Now I don't find them. Where did they go?  :-[

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Old shows
« Reply #1 on: January 19, 2009, 03:25:01 AM »
There used to be an archive of old Chaim audios on the JTF.ORG page. I mean those from the 90ies and the early 00s, like when he predicts 9/11 back in '94. I don't remember which button it was, but it was there. I used to go through them in a leisurely pace and enjoy them. Now I don't find them. Where did they go?  :-[

jtfarchive  (googl[e]able)

http://www.jtfarchive.org/

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2009, 04:01:02 AM »
Thank you very much, g_q_!

It would be great if there were still a link or a button on JTF.ORG . I wonder why it was taken away.

It would also be great if there were a link to Rabbi Kahane's online books from the main, JTF.ORG page.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2009, 07:48:02 AM »

It would be great if there were still a link or a button on JTF.ORG . I wonder why it was taken away.

It would also be great if there were a link to Rabbi Kahane's online books from the main, JTF.ORG page.

there may be a copyright issue, so say no more.

here are four of them.. PDFs, I suggest downloading them locally. i.e. download them onto your computer for extra safe keeping.
http://www.archive.org/details/RabbiKahanesBooks

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2009, 12:01:42 PM »

there may be a copyright issue, so say no more.

here are four of them.. PDFs, I suggest downloading them locally. i.e. download them onto your computer for extra safe keeping.
http://www.archive.org/details/RabbiKahanesBooks

Great! Thanks! I'm saving a link in favorites. I don't know how to download.

This used to be "stickied," so there shouldn't be a problem with copyright. Maybe I should alert Shlomo that it would be a good idea to have a permanent link to the JTF archives and Rabbi Kahane's books. Preferably on the main page.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 12:43:09 AM »
No, it's as I said.

I will PM you about how to download them.