Author Topic: Do you think there may be life on other planets?  (Read 2436 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Do you think there may be life on other planets?
« Reply #25 on: January 20, 2009, 10:15:16 AM »
with a bit of wisdom you'd have anticipated that and not bothered reading a line of it!
Who said I didn't ?

out of interest, what's your source for this "energy being" idea?
are you familiar with any "energy beings"?!!!!!!!
Energy beings is a common feature in many scifi stories. I haven't had the fortune to be familiar with such a being thus far.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: January 20, 2009, 10:39:35 AM »
Life may be a very rare phenomenon and intelligence and wisdom have to be extremely rare phenomena. However as there are trillion**trillion possible planets in the normal and other different dimensions of the universe, the existence of such things beyond earth can not be entirely ruled out.

However the mutual communications if any, may be impossible on occasions due to difference or interference of dimensions.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: January 20, 2009, 11:00:13 AM »
Quote from: q_q_
with a bit of wisdom you'd have anticipated that and not bothered reading a line of it!
Who said I didn't ?

well you seem to know alot about what it says (not that I read it either)

"It says the obvious that interstellar travel is impossible by means of normal kinetic movement through space. But it might turn out possible to travel by means of space-time "

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: January 20, 2009, 11:12:34 AM »
Quote from: q_q_
Who said I didn't ?

well you seem to know alot about what it says (not that I read it either)

"It says the obvious that interstellar travel is impossible by means of normal kinetic movement through space. But it might turn out possible to travel by means of space-time "
I did skipped through the article even though I did anticipated what type of arguments it would use.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #29 on: January 20, 2009, 12:22:11 PM »
  In this vast Universe,   I can envision human like life on other planets.    With those worlds being set up by G-d much like planet Earth:     Worlds of action.     In essence,   a test from G-d.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/