Author Topic: Monty Python scene on the "PFJ" from Life Of Brian  (Read 1270 times)

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
Monty Python scene on the "PFJ" from Life Of Brian
« on: January 20, 2009, 01:13:46 AM »

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Monty Python scene on the "PFJ" from Life Of Brian
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 01:20:22 AM »
Why did you post this q_q_?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 01:40:24 AM »
Why did you post this q_q_?

because it's very funny..

it also shows that if anybody are the original people fighting for judea, it's US JEWS!

it shows jews making up a name similar to the one chosen by our enemies today.. and it mocks the name..
imagine if we had called ourselves "the judean peoples' front!!!!!!!!!"

sounds vulgar!

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 01:43:56 AM »
Do you know that the members of Monty Python (especially Terry Jones) are pro-arab, anti-Israel, Leftists?

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 21, 2009, 05:02:08 AM »
Do you know that the members of Monty Python (especially Terry Jones) are pro-arab, anti-Israel, Leftists?
Problem is, how far does one go? Wagner?

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2009, 06:21:33 AM »

Shimon Peres the President of israel, is pro-arab and anti-israel. He gave the PLO weapons in the Oslo accords. He's not thick either. At best, he wants to sacrifice jews on a slim deluded hope he has. And he has.

I haven't seen members of Monty Python being pro arab,  anti-israel.. I don't know if what you say relates to their sketches or their personal opinions..

Those scenes are absolutely brilliant comedy scenes and anybody can appreciate them.  They are politically neutral.. If anything they are quite sensitive to Israel... and as I said, they even make an interesting pro israel point(whether intended or not). And he didn't have "palestinians" there.

I have seen a nasty anti-semitic sketch presented by Ronnie Corbett(little Ronnie)  , where a figure that looked like an orthodox jew-ogre  stalked little Ronnie, and little Ronnie killed him with a slingshot. On a program a few years ago he showed the old clip proudly, and said "glad we killed that terrible ogre". He got no applause.   There was actually something else anti-semitic on another channel. And there were only 5 free channels to choose from!

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #6 on: January 21, 2009, 10:10:39 AM »
Terry Jones has written political commentary for leftist rags like The Guardian.  Apparently, he hates former President Bush, Tony Blair, and was very against the Iraq war.  I wouldn't be surprised if he was pro-fakestinian as well. 

Those Monty Python comedians made fun of EVERYBODY.  I saw "Life Of Brian." 

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: January 21, 2009, 10:20:53 AM »
Monty Python was pretty funny for its time.... but Ive never really looked for political ideology in its shows..... regardless of if they are anti-Semites or not.