Author Topic: Hillary was only a stopgap, according to Jill Biden.  (Read 460 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Hillary was only a stopgap, according to Jill Biden.
« on: January 20, 2009, 03:08:15 AM »
Hillary was only a stopgap, according to Jill Biden. This will hurt Hillary, because she has a very big ego. I think there will be now big tensions under the Obama mobsters.

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2009/01/19/the-bidens-on-oprah/

:::D

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Hillary was only a stopgap, according to Jill Biden.
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 03:13:03 AM »
She has to be a total moron to have said that on Oprah today.  They're two morons, now that I'm thinking about it.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Hillary was only a stopgap, according to Jill Biden.
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 03:19:59 AM »
She has to be a total moron to have said that on Oprah today.  They're two morons, now that I'm thinking about it.

Indeed. This is so unprofessional. But on the other hand it shows, that she doesn't like Hillary. Perhaps she did it intentionally in order to hurt Hillary.

Women are sometimes not so rational, specially if they hate.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani