Author Topic: Is G-d punishing the Jewish people?  (Read 3072 times)

Offline EffIran

• Junior JTFer
Is G-d punishing the Jewish people?
« on: January 20, 2009, 11:34:15 AM »
Is Hussein's rise to power the work of G-d?

Is this the beginning of the end or the end of the beginning?

Offline zachor_ve_kavod

• Master JTFer
Re: Is G-d punishing the Jewish people?
« Reply #1 on: January 20, 2009, 11:45:35 AM »
I think the Jews are doing a good enough job of punishing themselves.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2009, 12:06:58 PM »
He just finished his lecture after taking oath.

Remaking...  new age... revolution... were the key words.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: January 20, 2009, 12:19:47 PM »
Hussein is not a Hitler. Imo he and his advisers are much smarter than the hollow Nazis with their plan to destroy the two great religions and to substitute it with something else.

Hussein is the ideal picture of a real leftist with all it's attitudes.

He is more the type of Napoleon and Julius Caesar. Both were very evil people, who killed milliones while they promising the poor people, that they will care for them and bring social progress. They build their power on the following of the plebs by bribing them with welfare.

The truth is, that most Jews and Christians will love him for his progressiveness and social attitudes. They will take the trojan horse of gouvernment subsidies to their communities. And they will adopt more and more fleshly marxist thoughts in the teaching of Judaism and Christianity.

The vast majority of people admire today Napoleon and Gaius Julius Caesar althrough they brought in the end only suffering.

If a politician is starting to redistribute the wealth, he is in every case evil. This is the oldest trick in order to buy power.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: January 20, 2009, 12:30:41 PM »
a commentator mentioned that Obama won't have it so bad.

the economy is at such a low, so expectations aren't high, people have patience, and even republicans are willing to have govt help the nation, which is what obama would want to do.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #5 on: January 20, 2009, 01:39:31 PM »
Hussein is not a Hitler. Imo he and his advisers are much smarter than the hollow Nazis with their plan to destroy the two great religions and to substitute it with something else.

He is more the type of Napoleon and Julius Caesar. Both were very evil people, who killed milliones while they promising the poor people, that they will care for them and bring social progress. They build their power on the following of the plebs by bribing them with welfare.

The truth is, that most Jews and Christians will love him for his progressiveness and social attitudes. They will take the trojan horse of gouvernment subsidies to their communities. And they will adopt more and more fleshly marxist thoughts in the teaching of Judaism and Christianity.

The vast majority of people admire today Napoleon and Gaius Julius Caesar althrough they brought in the end only suffering.

If a politician is starting to redistribute the wealth, he is in every case evil. This is the oldest trick in order to buy power.

Pheasant- I believe that Obama is WORSE than Hitler- his church that he went to for OVER 17 yrs wants our EXTINCTION.  He is WORSE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: January 20, 2009, 01:49:16 PM »

I still admire Napoleon!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #7 on: January 20, 2009, 01:59:27 PM »

It wouldn't surprise me if the election of Barack Hussein Obama is a punishment from G-d.     Not only for the Jewish people but for the United States collectively.       Obama's successful election bid is a reflection of us living in an evil generation.

I pray and hope that the damage from these next 4 years will be as minimal as possible under the circumstance of Obamination.      The 2012 Presidential election could easily be America's final chance at reversing the path its taken.       

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: January 20, 2009, 02:03:31 PM »

I still admire Napoleon!

Really? I was always on the other side. I didn't mean in the first place the side of France enemies from outside, but on the side of the royal opposition.

But Napoleon did what all those people did. He began as a sort of plebs tribune and ended as a dictator who is in the end responsible for the death of millions of people all around Europe.

A wise man has said one time: If there is someone who want to do something good to you, run! And he was right.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: January 20, 2009, 03:41:22 PM »

I still admire Napoleon!

Really? I was always on the other side. I didn't mean in the first place the side of France enemies from outside, but on the side of the royal opposition.

But Napoleon did what all those people did. He began as a sort of plebs tribune and ended as a dictator who is in the end responsible for the death of millions of people all around Europe.

A wise man has said one time: If there is someone who want to do something good to you, run! And he was right.

What millions did he kill?  He was not a mass murderer.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: January 20, 2009, 03:52:58 PM »

I still admire Napoleon!

What millions did he kill?  He was not a mass murderer.

He leads his own soldiers into death and killed by his wars hundreds of thousands of others.

Plus he killed the opposition i.e. in Spain by the thousands.

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 20, 2009, 04:00:22 PM »

i didn't really read the posts after this one,so i'll just answer to the topic,
I think Obama didn't just win,i mean he was supposed to win,and it is somebody's interest that he won
and i think who ever that is way beyond Islam,in hyararchy i mean(dunno how its spelled in english  ;D  )

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: January 21, 2009, 02:39:48 AM »
I really don't know pheasant.  Hitler was bad.  He really did exterminate 6 million Jews.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline q_q_

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: January 21, 2009, 02:55:12 AM »
I really don't know pheasant.  Hitler was bad.  He really did exterminate 6 million Jews.

it's important to quote people, I don't think you mean to address pheasant, check again.

maybe you meant to address ashdina.

Offline Alucard

• New JTFer
« Reply #14 on: January 21, 2009, 05:51:27 AM »
Even though I am Jewish, I have read Christian prophecy which clearly states that in the end times, the world will united against Israel (Jews) and the worst holocaust is coming.  I lived in San Francisco for 9 years and never encountered that much anti-Semites thinly veiled as 'anti-Zionism'.  It was all coming from the left not the David Duke crowd.  A very liberal synagogue in the most liberal part of town had been vandalized with swastikas. More proof is the fact that the world had nothing to say when the Philistines where firing rockets into Israel but when Israel fights back, the UN gets involved.
In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
-George Orwell

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: January 21, 2009, 06:58:12 AM »
Even though I am Jewish, I have read Christian prophecy which clearly states that in the end times, the world will united against Israel (Jews) and the worst holocaust is coming.  I lived in San Francisco for 9 years and never encountered that much anti-Semites thinly veiled as 'anti-Zionism'.  It was all coming from the left not the David Duke crowd.  A very liberal synagogue in the most liberal part of town had been vandalized with swastikas. More proof is the fact that the world had nothing to say when the Philistines where firing rockets into Israel but when Israel fights back, the UN gets involved.
OK,I've thought about writing something like you did,but didn't want to be accused of "proclamation" of my religious views.

It is my personal belief that the Jews aren't able to see clearly who is their enemy and how he acts against them,because of rejecting the God.
If Jews would start to study about Christian parts of Christian Bible,they could see that all what is happening is described in Revelation.
All world is going to unite against God in every aspect of life,political,economic,cultural, etc(example>European Union,http://www.albatrus.org/english/living/ourtimes/europe_new_babylon.htm),and if Israel continues to be secular it is going to be very hard.Many will suffer in Israel until Israel put itself into situation with no other secular exit,except to return to God.

Regarding its worst enemies,I also stated who are those.Islam is just a tool,an instrument...
http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,30653.0.html

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: January 21, 2009, 07:05:02 AM »

Alucard: As you are, I look all over and see many prophecies in all books coming to pass.  Daniel talks about a latter time as well that is the most distinctive. I do agree that all nations will turn on Israel, I am not a 'logical' person per se, but I see it. 
I DO KNOW that HaShem says that he WILL save Israel, he WILL save his people, and take his vengeance out on evildoers. 
I lived near S.F. on the Monterey Peninsula. :) buts its a cesspool now :(
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #17 on: January 21, 2009, 11:00:35 AM »

Pheasant- I believe that Obama is WORSE than Hitler- his church that he went to for OVER 17 yrs wants our EXTINCTION.  He is WORSE.

Hi AsheDina, Obama has not been held accountable for one thing. Not one thing! When Obama was giving his first speech, right after swearing in
he said " we are a Nation of Christians, Muslims...and Jews. Notice how he mentioned Muslims before the Jews ? Notice how he had to add " and Jews " at the last sec.
I hate him, I hope he fails, I hope he gets impeached. I hope that anyone that voted for Obama has bad luck.
I plan to support Obama the way the radical left supported Bush.

Shalom - Dox
« Last Edit: January 21, 2009, 11:22:53 AM by republicandox »

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: January 21, 2009, 11:14:22 AM »

Hi AsheDina, Obama has not been held accountable for one thing. Not one thing! When Obama was giving his first speech, right after swearing in
he said " we are a Nation of Christians, Muslims...and Jews. Notice how he mentioned Muslims first? Notice how he had to add " and Jews " at the last sec.
I hate him, I hope he fails, I hope he gets impeached. I hope that anyone that voted for Obama has bad luck.

Shalom - Dox

According to your own post, he said Christians first, not muslims.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #19 on: January 21, 2009, 11:25:17 AM »

he said " we are a Nation of Christians, Muslims...and Jews. Notice how he mentioned Muslims first? Notice how he had to add " and Jews " at the last sec.

Shalom - Dox

Hi, I noticed that and modified it, glad you brought it to my attention. I meant he mentioned Muslims before Jews.

Thanks.
                                                                                              Shalom - Dox 

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: January 21, 2009, 11:34:27 AM »

Shalom - Dox

t h j- who CARES?! I know you LOVE HUSSEIN.  Dox and I are AMERICANS, we HATE HUSSEIN.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: January 21, 2009, 11:51:15 AM »

Shalom - Dox

t h j- who CARES?! I know you LOVE HUSSEIN.  Dox and I are AMERICANS, we HATE HUSSEIN.

AsheDina, now I know why he mentioned my mistake. It was not to help in any way...he was hoping to make me look bad with a simple mistake
because I hate Obama. Now that is being petty. I thought the Hussien lovers would be happy now. I don't think the Hussien lovers will be happy
until everyone drinks their koolaid. Not going to HAPPEN !

P.S. We hate Hussien...we hate Hussien...we hate Hussien!!!
                                                                                      Shalom - Dox

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: January 21, 2009, 11:57:51 AM »
Dox- he is a TROLL. HE  :love: :-*  's HUSSEIN, trust me, he does!!  >:(   

Anyway- G-d is PUNISHING USA for voting in a muZ named HUSSEIN on purpose!!!! 
American Rick Warren Christians are "PRAYING" for HUSSEIN- the gall. SICK MAN!! Jewish people are not in HALF as much trouble as USA!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #23 on: January 21, 2009, 12:47:42 PM »
I don't think Obama is as dangerous as Hitler yet, because his power is limited right now. If there is a constitutional convention however that could all change.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: January 21, 2009, 01:31:41 PM »

Alucard: As you are, I look all over and see many prophecies in all books coming to pass.  Daniel talks about a latter time as well that is the most distinctive. I do agree that all nations will turn on Israel, I am not a 'logical' person per se, but I see it. 
I DO KNOW that HaShem says that he WILL save Israel, he WILL save his people, and take his vengeance out on evildoers. 
I lived near S.F. on the Monterey Peninsula. :) buts its a cesspool now :(

truer words have never been spoken.